Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan Suhaag Raat- Pros & Cons- STRICTLY FUN POST! (Page 4)

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Shru Hug A post by you after ages! But then mauka bhi hai, dastoor bhi haiWink
Haan, as you know I am generally resolved not to come here but I genuinely felt like I could say something positive today which would be taken in the right way so Embarrassed

Till I came to the forum I never imagined that even THIS news would have any cons for our fandom but well the forum always manages to surprise me. I was shocked to see people think this was too soonShocked They have been in love for so long now! And married as well...the Shocked was that they didnt immediately get down to itWink this was long overdue if you ask me!

I guess in serial world I can see why some would think it too soon as more perhaps about timing and situation in terms of all else going on and how this is sandwiched in between other rubbish but to me that is why I'll be happy with it like I said in the post. And to me- absolutely high time! They love each other beyond belief, had such a journey to get here, are madly in love and are just so passionate, I find that this is long overdue too!!! 

PROS:

One big Pro for me would be that now Nitzu can make more VMsHeart with new super gorgeous sequences & also our wonderful siggie makers will fill up the CG with all their super creationsDay Dreaming

Another pro would be Varun's IV for this sequence ROFL Either that man is going to hide for a few weeks in embarrassment or he is gonna be super shy Blushing Blushing Blushingwhile giving IVs. Both the scenarios work for meDay Dreaming

What superb additional PROS!!! Thank you!!! Could not agree more!!! NITZ- WE WANT MORE VMS!!!! And VK in IVs after this EmbarrassedLOLLOL

I hope they make this as good as the Gerua date. They had raised our expectations pretty high after that & now nothing but the best will work for usEmbarrassed

@5: Given how no one in MM has any manners, given how loudly Swara screams LOL given how anyone can look & see everything that is going  on in anyone's bedroom, given the glass doors which SwaSan bedroom has I am actually OK with the terrace SR. At least there will be no one to see or hear them thereLOL

LOL Satya vachan 

@8: Like I explained to the rest of them SR if represented graphically would look like _____/\_____ with the peak being this SR sequence. Everything before & after it is going to FLATLOL People need to accept that the old days of fake marriage, sindoor marriage, real marriage 1, kidnapping track are all over. This is the last highlight for us as fans. After that its going to be all FLAT because we know how well Hindi shows handle pregnancy tracksDead So might as well enjoy what we get & live in the moment

I am all for realistically making the most of it given we are in the world of an RS show about Behinds LOL

CONS:

Consumption ROFL Aoowww Gaawwddd ROFL 

LOL

@2: I have one very important question here. How did Laksh know that SwaSan havent consummated their marriage yet? Don't tell me the sisters discuss THIS with one another as SWARAGINIII SWARAGINIII shrieks in the BGDead The brothers definitely wont! Not the sort of thing men talk aboutLOL

On this one- PASS!!! I don't want to think of this LOL

@4: If cats & neigbours can watch so can God na? _/\_ Bhagwanji ne dekh liya toh? ROFL  Hawww!!! Or even Janaki & Maasi who must have turned into twinkle twinkle little star could be watching from up above the world so high na? ROFL

LOLLOL

I want a honeymoon for them Shru. Gopi goes to Switzerland, Ram - Priya go to Australia...send these two to Mumbai at least. Shoot on the beaches, Queen's Necklace...please a honeymoon for them! Day Dreaming

Errrmmm- I would love a honeymoon too but somehow the chances seem very anorexic!!! LOL

Lanny - mmmwah! Sorry I did LOL a lot here but the fab comments deserved it!!! Lots of love xoxo 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5..NightDragon...FairyDust.The.Lannistertiny15-Swetha-

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

PROS:

One big Pro for me would be that now Nitzu can make more VMsHeart with new super gorgeous sequences & also our wonderful siggie makers will fill up the CG with all their super creationsDay Dreaming

Another pro would be Varun's IV for this sequence ROFL Either that man is going to hide for a few weeks in embarrassment or he is gonna be super shy Blushing Blushing Blushingwhile giving IVs. Both the scenarios work for meDay Dreaming

I hope they make this as good as the Gerua date. They had raised our expectations pretty high after that & now nothing but the best will work for usEmbarrassed

Nitz can make more VMs is my PRO too! My Birthday VM is going to be FAB now! Day DreamingDay DreamingHeart This is happening just at the right time - for SwaSan and for me too LOL Nitz are you listening? WinkLOL

Oh I had not thought of Varun's IV! Its going to be hilarious!! LOLLOL I cannot wait!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Lann, CV's wont disappoint us with the SwaSan SR. They are doing it on terrace is special enough and I am 99% confident that it will be magical. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

(1% I have to keep that doubt because it is Swaragini LOL)

@ bold - See my exams got over and all the wonderful things are starting on the show ShockedEmbarrassed
Someone in that PH surely loves me CoolROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5..NightDragon..The.Lannistertiny15-Swetha-

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
unres pg 2Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tootiefrootie11

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Shru Hug A post by you after ages! But then mauka bhi hai, dastoor bhi haiWink

Till I came to the forum I never imagined that even THIS news would have any cons for our fandom but well the forum always manages to surprise me. I was shocked to see people think this was too soonShocked They have been in love for so long now! And married as well...the Shocked was that they didnt immediately get down to itWink this was long overdue if you ask me!

PROS:

@5: Given how no one in MM has any manners, given how loudly Swara screams LOL given how anyone can look & see everything that is going  on in anyone's bedroom, given the glass doors which SwaSan bedroom has I am actually OK with the terrace SR. At least there will be no one to see or hear them thereLOL

@8: Like I explained to the rest of them SR if represented graphically would look like _____/\_____ with the peak being this SR sequence. Everything before & after it is going to FLATLOL People need to accept that the old days of fake marriage, sindoor marriage, real marriage 1, kidnapping track are all over. This is the last highlight for us as fans. After that its going to be all FLAT because we know how well Hindi shows handle pregnancy tracksDead So might as well enjoy what we get & live in the moment

CONS:

Consumption ROFL Aoowww Gaawwddd ROFL 

@2: I have one very important question here. How did Laksh know that SwaSan havent consummated their marriage yet? Don't tell me the sisters discuss THIS with one another as SWARAGINIII SWARAGINIII shrieks in the BGDead The brothers definitely wont! Not the sort of thing men talk aboutLOL

@4: If cats & neigbours can watch so can God na? _/\_ Bhagwanji ne dekh liya toh? ROFL  Hawww!!! Or even Janaki & Maasi who must have turned into twinkle twinkle little star could be watching from up above the world so high na? ROFL

I want a honeymoon for them Shru. Gopi goes to Switzerland, Ram - Priya go to Australia...send these two to Mumbai at least. Shoot on the beaches, Queen's Necklace...please a honeymoon for them! Day Dreaming

Lanny Hug
You said you'll shake the forum when you next make a post Wink and you did! I'm dying laughing here ROFL! Seriously what a comment! Only YOU can comment like this! And I so agree with your new pros and I love them EmbarrassedROFL
GOD you reminded me of Swaras screams, her screams are so BlushingROFL
And LMAO Their bedroom! Remember that pic nitzu sent us jaha darwaaze ke either side there's a huge hole in that wall? ROFL TG they're not doing it in the room Shocked
@ blue - ROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5tootiefrootie11..NightDragon..--Anna--tiny15-Swetha-

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FairyDust.

Originally posted by --Anna--

PROS:

Nitz can make more VMs is my PRO too! My Birthday VM is going to be FAB now! Day DreamingDay DreamingHeart This is happening just at the right time - for SwaSan and for me too LOL Nitz are you listening? WinkLOL

Oh I had not thought of Varun's IV! Its going to be hilarious!! LOLLOL I cannot wait!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Lann, CV's wont disappoint us with the SwaSan SR. They are doing it on terrace is special enough and I am 99% confident that it will be magical. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

(1% I have to keep that doubt because it is Swaragini LOL)

@ bold - See my exams got over and all the wonderful things are starting on the show ShockedEmbarrassed
Someone in that PH surely loves me CoolROFL

And right in time for Anna's birthday too! Damn but you girls are luckyLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5tootiefrootie11..NightDragon...FairyDust.--Anna--tiny15-Swetha-

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by tootiefrootie11

Originally posted by tiny15

@shonali OMG!!lol!!LOLLOLi ROFLed ROFLROFLROFLi wish cud'd post more  such emoticons w/o doing that copy paste(its 2 hectic).LOLLOLesply ur pros no. 9.don't know why i've  a feeling that its sanky who has  asked laksh 2 arrange all this 2 manofy swara. 
and if i rembr varun'd said that sanky willd eftnly do sumthing 2 manofy her bt wat"ll he do he  doesn't know & he smiled & laughed  a bit on it.

and alos cons no.1 i m also on same  wavelength abt it. wenever i read this i freak out  &  sum oder  thots start doing rounds in my mind & i m like D'oh

btw w'ful post & 2 hilarious .i'd till now laughed a lot only on 1 prsn's fun post like this(its not i never find oders post as hilarious post but the one i read after a long time which reminds me of a frnd in sum oder forums)whos now not posting anywhere.

Hello! Hug But why are you calling me Shonali? ConfusedConfusedLOL
Glad you liked the post and thanks so much for commenting!! To be honest I don't think Sanskaar has asked Lakshya to arrange this- I think RagLak were trying to do something nice for them which to be honest I am fine with even though like I said it would have been nicer if we had a full blown romantic honeymoon SR somewhere else but hey, I'll take what I can get with Swaragini! Big smile

Awww- you liked the post so much? That made me so happy- thank you!!! 

sorry actually i opened shonali's fun post at the same time in oder tab & was thinking of  posting a reply there  also so luks like names  got mixed up as i don't know ur  name.
@bold and u mite b rite but i m thinking abt laksh mite'd thot 2 arrange  all that is not logical even by SR stds. bcoz how cud he knew abt swasan'd not consummated.and then how sanky had manofied  swara??so he mite'd asked  laksh 2 arrange all that.

Hey no worries! Big smile My name is Shruti btw Smile

Ah ok re the @bold- I just answered Shruti Lannister on this and my easy option here was to say- PASS for the question of how RagLak know ShockedDead This is SR (not suhaag raat the pyaari behenas names I mean LOLLOL) and I gave up on logic long ago ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5..NightDragon..tiny15-Swetha-

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Lanny Hug
You said you'll shake the forum when you next make a post Wink and you did! I'm dying laughing here ROFL! Seriously what a comment! Only YOU can comment like this! And I so agree with your new pros and I love them EmbarrassedROFL
And LMAO Their bedroom! Remember that pic nitzu sent us jaha darwaaze ke either side there's a huge hole in that wall? ROFL TG they're not doing it in the room Shocked
@ blue - ROFLROFL

Yukti Hug

Yes we have talked about Swara's screams before. During that tickling scene...koi bahar se sunta toh pata nahi kya sochtaBlushingROFL Even at the time Sanskaar had come to baadi to give her the blue dress & he had tried to tickle her...khud itna zor se chillai n then is afraid about waking up everyone ROFL

Oh God I had forgotten about the holes Nitzu had shown us ROFL Terrace hi thik hai baba...aise kamre ka kya fayda ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5tootiefrootie11..NightDragon...FairyDust.--Anna--tiny15flora212-Swetha-

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Lanny Hug
@ blue - ROFLROFL

Yukti Hug

Yes we have talked about Swara's screams before. During that tickling scene...koi bahar se sunta toh pata nahi kya sochtaBlushingROFL Even at the time Sanskaar had come to baadi to give her the blue dress & he had tried to tickle her...khud itna zor se chillai n then is afraid about waking up everyone ROFL

Oh God I had forgotten about the holes Nitzu had shown us ROFL Terrace hi thik hai baba...aise kamre ka kya fayda ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

Yes those holes in SwaSan bedroom was ROFLROFLROFL Koi aa jaa bhi sakta hai - no baba - terrace is a better option ! ROFL

Yes! Looks like the CVs LOVE us! In time for my birthday, Shruti has got holidays, Nitzu is on a week off, Yukti's exams are over and Shru is ever the fab multitasker! Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5tootiefrootie11..NightDragon...FairyDust.flora212The.Lannistertiny15-Swetha-

Go to top