Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan Suhaag Raat- Pros & Cons- STRICTLY FUN POST! (Page 3)

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Unresed Wink

Edited by .FairyDust. - 18 April 2016 at 11:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tootiefrootie11-Swetha-

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@shonali OMG!!lol!!LOLLOLi ROFLed ROFLROFLROFLi wish cud'd post more  such emoticons w/o doing that copy paste(its 2 hectic).LOLLOLesply ur pros no. 9.don't know why i've  a feeling that its sanky who has  asked laksh 2 arrange all this 2 manofy swara. 
and if i rembr varun'd said that sanky willd eftnly do sumthing 2 manofy her bt wat"ll he do he  doesn't know & he smiled & laughed  a bit on it.

and alos cons no.1 i m also on same  wavelength abt it. wenever i read this i freak out  &  sum oder  thots start doing rounds in my mind & i m like D'oh

btw w'ful post & 2 hilarious .i'd till now laughed a lot only on 1 prsn's fun post like this(its not i never find oders post as hilarious post but the one i read after a long time which reminds me of a frnd in sum oder forums)whos now not posting anywhere.

Hello! Hug But why are you calling me Shonali? ConfusedConfusedLOL
Glad you liked the post and thanks so much for commenting!! To be honest I don't think Sanskaar has asked Lakshya to arrange this- I think RagLak were trying to do something nice for them which to be honest I am fine with even though like I said it would have been nicer if we had a full blown romantic honeymoon SR somewhere else but hey, I'll take what I can get with Swaragini! Big smile

Awww- you liked the post so much? That made me so happy- thank you!!! 

tiny15-Swetha-

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Pari bani Paatali devi..
ROFL.

Sorry shru.. the entire post is kick ass but since that lovely lady is my all time favorite ( I am planning to get her chamkila costume stitched to my size) had to give this part a special shout out.

so the cons first..
Do NOT get me started on 'ahem ahem' 'hawt' 'IT' part. i'll start frothing at mouth. nothing pisses me off more than reducing a beautiful personal and intimate moment between two beautiful people in love reduced to.. a dirty secret!

the romance will become thanda.. how much more thanda can it get with keys in mysoor pak? If Jiji, Maasi, Kavita, tania.. couldn't phero paani on SwaSan and their magic.. I doubt doing 'IT' will change any equation. Swara will neither channel Sunny and Sanskaar won't tune into Aastha channel (me hopes).

what's with Devar Bhabhi jaap again. dude! he MADE the arrangements. is not exactly actively helping the participants do.. err you know what! (eeekss horrid visuals).

Pros..

Sanskaar will be happy.
for me as a Sanskaar'ian first.. aur kya chahiyeROFL. Man! like Ragini I got my priorities sorted.

Swara! Nayy.. anything I talk about her turns into controversy. and this after genuinely liking that girl.
so gonna skip it.

and finally SwaSan... Yeah! good on you guys. No big deal. don't let your Madhouse members make a noble prize issue out of it.

now Cvs.. Please! give us Magic. I know you have it in you.
Go forth and deliver a knock out scene for us.. (err in a good way dudes. in a good way please).

Edited by Banjaaran. - 18 April 2016 at 11:48am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711Nupur_5Nynaeveria.april18sam.Sakura24tootiefrootie11ssroomani..NightDragon..LoveSonu2408sharif_lafungi.FairyDust.--Anna--The.Lannister....Poojie....flora212-Swetha-

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootiefrootie11

Originally posted by tiny15

@shonali OMG!!lol!!LOLLOLi ROFLed ROFLROFLROFLi wish cud'd post more  such emoticons w/o doing that copy paste(its 2 hectic).LOLLOLesply ur pros no. 9.don't know why i've  a feeling that its sanky who has  asked laksh 2 arrange all this 2 manofy swara. 
and if i rembr varun'd said that sanky willd eftnly do sumthing 2 manofy her bt wat"ll he do he  doesn't know & he smiled & laughed  a bit on it.

and alos cons no.1 i m also on same  wavelength abt it. wenever i read this i freak out  &  sum oder  thots start doing rounds in my mind & i m like D'oh

btw w'ful post & 2 hilarious .i'd till now laughed a lot only on 1 prsn's fun post like this(its not i never find oders post as hilarious post but the one i read after a long time which reminds me of a frnd in sum oder forums)whos now not posting anywhere.

Hello! Hug But why are you calling me Shonali? ConfusedConfusedLOL
Glad you liked the post and thanks so much for commenting!! To be honest I don't think Sanskaar has asked Lakshya to arrange this- I think RagLak were trying to do something nice for them which to be honest I am fine with even though like I said it would have been nicer if we had a full blown romantic honeymoon SR somewhere else but hey, I'll take what I can get with Swaragini! Big smile

Awww- you liked the post so much? That made me so happy- thank you!!! 

sorry actually i opened shonali's fun post at the same time in oder tab & was thinking of  posting a reply there  also so luks like names  got mixed up as i don't know ur  name.
@bold and u mite b rite but i m thinking abt laksh mite'd thot 2 arrange  all that is not logical even by SR stds. bcoz how cud he knew abt swasan'd not consummated.and then how sanky had manofied  swara??so he mite'd asked  laksh 2 arrange all that.

Edited by tiny15 - 18 April 2016 at 11:33am

tootiefrootie11-Swetha-

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Unresed page 2Embarrassed

tootiefrootie11Purbishona

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

PROS:

One big Pro for me would be that now Nitzu can make more VMsHeart with new super gorgeous sequences & also our wonderful siggie makers will fill up the CG with all their super creationsDay Dreaming

Another pro would be Varun's IV for this sequence ROFL Either that man is going to hide for a few weeks in embarrassment or he is gonna be super shy Blushing Blushing Blushingwhile giving IVs. Both the scenarios work for meDay Dreaming

I hope they make this as good as the Gerua date. They had raised our expectations pretty high after that & now nothing but the best will work for usEmbarrassed

Nitz can make more VMs is my PRO too! My Birthday VM is going to be FAB now! Day DreamingDay DreamingHeart This is happening just at the right time - for SwaSan and for me too LOL Nitz are you listening? WinkLOL

Oh I had not thought of Varun's IV! Its going to be hilarious!! LOLLOL I cannot wait!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Lann, CV's wont disappoint us with the SwaSan SR. They are doing it on terrace is special enough and I am 99% confident that it will be magical. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

(1% I have to keep that doubt because it is Swaragini LOL)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711Nupur_5tootiefrootie11sam...NightDragon...FairyDust.LoveSonu2408The.Lannistertiny15-Swetha-

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FairyDust.

UNRESERVED 

Shru Hug

Yukhti Hug x 10 

Yaay I'm SO SO excited for their SR! Dancing Literally the best news I woke up to, especially when it got confirmed Day Dreaming
Our day today was literally a roller coaster ride - with us discussing various things Wink one of the main issues being whether the SR did happen or no and the news at the end that did confirm it was totally worth all that anticipation and the discussions!
YAAAYY SwaSan are finally taking their relation to the next level, after months (that seemed like eons to us fans LOLDancing

IKR!! This show literally takes you on some real highs and lows and I so want this to be a high so I am going to be happy and hope for the best!! Baaki toh CVs jaane! Yes exactly it's that taking the next step forward I am happy about Big smile

Oh and you've nailed all the points home and I totally agree with all of them, especially the 7th one Blushing LOL! No more teasing cheek kisses or Tickling sessions (thank heavens for THAT LOL), no more Ramukakas knocking the doors, no more Sexual frustration for our poor Sanskaar and other frustrations for us poor fans LOL and most importantly - SwaSan are FINALLY getting sometime away from the BS that has plagued them and are able to concentrate on just each other and their relationship. How good does that sound Day Dreaming

It sounds mega good indeed!!! And I so want some later scenes where they have small fights and then make up like I suggested WinkEmbarrassed

And oh lord that Consumption and consume bit killed me ROFL. If the SR doesn't kill me with the intensity, these descriptions surely will ROFL

When I read consumption and what not I am like LOL

For me the biggest Dead is Laksh setting up the whole thing, I mean knowing their history it is SO awkward. But if we see the Same Laksh is now so happy about SwaSan and where they are that he himself wants them to take their relation forward and will do anything in his limits to make it special, as their  'bhai' WinkWink. Such a let down to certain fans isn't it?? WinkLOL
It's all in our perspective WinkLOL 

I think that is super weird too especially when you look at the history but as you said, in the now he is just being a brother and they are his bhai and bhabhi so let's ignore the Dead and Big smileLOL

And as you said, VaHe will do a fab job and the cvs are leaving no stones unturned to make it as 'special' for both SwaSan and Us fans EmbarrassedHeart
I'm also waiting to see what Sunny wears for his 'big night', is that weird?  LOL

Ohhh no no not weird- me thinks something blue??? Day Dreaming Morning after is blue too Embarrassed

Oh I'm SO eager for Asanskaar Sanskaar and then that teasing and the blushes that are on our way Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Cannot wait for that episode! It's going to be so good and our SwaSan are finally crossing that important milestone Heart

Mega jaap to God from now for this to be brought out beautifully EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Thank you so much for this wonderful post Shru Hug
Will be waiting for your post, Post their Consummation Shru WinkLOL

Thank you for commenting- it feels so good after so long to be on an IF post together! And post C too?!! Shocked You are trying to suck me back here?? AngryLOL

Love,
Yukthi 

Yukthti sweetheart

Replies in blue Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5--Anna--..NightDragon...FairyDust.tiny15-Swetha-

.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:49am | IP Logged
and i am lateErmm Ermm Ermm Ermm