Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan Suhaag Raat- Pros & Cons- STRICTLY FUN POST! (Page 2)

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
LOLLOL

Post was super fun shruClap

Yay ..swasan got promotedDancing from stage of tickling and push pull to consumption ..Oops Did I say that ..ROFL Sorry Consummation

Sanky is finally Getting his HAQ...Can their be bigger pro than this LOL 

Sanky gets to punish swara if she calls him cute in a more yummier wayEmbarrassed

They can sleep together on bed not on either side of bed...well they can use bacha hua space for ..well to do whatever they want lekin saath saathROFL
MM ka terrace really?? ..never knew thatShocked Terrace ka tho janam paawan hogaya LOLLOL..after may be years of abandonment that too with swasan romance

I hope there's door and provision for  lock on terrace ..Very important ..I dont trust Mental waasi's at all..Well we have new hide out where sanky can sneak out swara to terrace for sometime

Well I am glad lakshman afterall did something .swara would have never doen anything and If sanky does swara will tickle him and run away..atleast dimmag ki battti tho jaliLOLLOL

Sanky's ka frustration will now focus on more important things than my kangan kaha hain stuffLOLLOL

Cons

Everybody acting like its some breaking news in MM ..Like whats wrong with them ..matllab whole family knows ki swasan didnt do it.??.and laksh ka dialogue like its their first time na that's y they are late( Read in OLV WU ..sorry No offence) gives me kind of ..yeek feeling ..wierd .ShockedShocked

Now swasan got their HAQ..I hope  they  dont ignore swasan which usually Cv's tend to do .You better give is our daily dose of swasan

Well I would have preferred swasan getting hijacked/ smuggles to some island get stranded their or kicking all MM's waasi's out for some poojapaat LOLLOLand whole MM main sirf swasan ..

Edited by lucky.m - 18 April 2016 at 11:58am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711Nupur_5dattu21sam.tootiefrootie11ssroomaniLoveSonu2408flora212tiny15-Swetha-

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
@tootie frootie OMG!!lol!!LOLLOLi ROFLed ROFLROFLROFLi wish cud'd post more  such emoticons w/o doing that copy paste(its 2 hectic).LOLLOLesply ur pros no. 9.don't know why i've  a feeling that its sanky who has  asked laksh 2 arrange all this 2 manofy swara. 
and if i rembr varun'd said that sanky willd eftnly do sumthing 2 manofy her bt wat"ll he do he  doesn't know & he smiled & laughed  a bit on it.

and alos cons no.1 i m also on same  wavelength abt it. wenever i read this i freak out  &  sum oder  thots start doing rounds in my mind & i m like D'oh

btw w'ful post & 2 hilarious .i'd till now laughed a lot only on 1 prsn's fun post like this(its not i never find oders post as hilarious post but the one i read after a long time which reminds me of a frnd in sum oder forums)whos now not posting anywhere.\

edit -s orry i wrote shonali as i'd opened her post also at same  time & wanted  2 reply her also.

Edited by tiny15 - 18 April 2016 at 11:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.tootiefrootie11-Swetha-

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Shruti pehele buri khabar ko lipta doon fir acchi cheese ka PM karungi...ok buri khabar is that line in Tm article Dead
well somedays ago bhabi baraat leke gayi thi to devar ji is utaoring karz by doing this for her as he ruined it after their mrg ROFL

UNRES
well shruti what a post yaar i am laughing like mad throughout...ROFL
as u knw its der aaye durust aaye...ya its indeed a roller coaster ride wala day for us and i am still in doubt whether they did it or nt.
bechara kab se tarsing to do romance wd her bt ladki kabhi bhag jaati he to kabhi gudgudi kar deti heLOL
Finally jake swara sachme sanskar ke upar hogi ab Embarrassed
Well ur 7 & 8 no prose are bang on man!!!!!
I jst want this tym swara pls cmplete ur dis mission wd full dedication.LOL
but i jst wanna gv a small suggestion to swasan ki odomos laga lena macchr kat lenge to open terrace pe.

Edited by soumi93 - 18 April 2016 at 1:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tootiefrootie11tiny15-Swetha-

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
ConsumptionLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tootiefrootie11soumi93.FairyDust.tiny15-Swetha-

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Shru, 
ever since I saw that artical I was wondering if you would made a post on this or not. You did and what a post it is! Thanks for listing the Pros and ConsLOL

I agree on all the pros, although have to admit I'm a tad bit worried about that terrace doubt mentioned under the Cons. After all Lakshya arranged this so I don't have much faith on his ability of planning fail proof tasks (you can see Ragini's kidnapping for an example) That apart, I'm glad he took a initiative to something which he officially spoiled with his baby. About Sanskar needing his help...well, everyone has already reacted on that...No need of adding my view. 

Then Consumption? ROFL Done, can't say moreLOL

I'm seriously annoyed with MM family pocking their noses everywhere.Confused Do you need to tease a couple for sleeping together? Now that's beyond me why they should all know what happens under their roof inside every closed doorWacko

Then on pros, at least they will lock the terrace door (Which I hope it has). Agree on the point otherwise the rest of the clan will pop up one by one to bestow their blessings on SwaSanOuchEmbarrassed
And yeah, no more useless fights over silly issues...thank god and even if it happens as you pointed out they have an effective way to make upBlushing

Pari Poisoneeta? I went ROFL here.

True. I would have wanted them away from MM for once, like you mentioned, with no worries of Arati and teasing for a little while...but well...you can't have everything in life.

On the opening that thing about SR coming five years later cracked me up and the second option was even more hilarious! 

So all in all, Moon and Stars will literally witness their union...CVs I tell youStarBig smile

Loads of love,
Saku

Edited by Sakura24 - 18 April 2016 at 11:34am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711.Pinky.RAONE8Nupur_5nikki1211Nynaevetootiefrootie11sam.--Anna--LoveSonu2408sharif_lafungi..NightDragon...FairyDust.The.Lannistertiny15-Swetha-

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Shru Hug
First of all a big Thank you for posting this when all of us were free LOLLOL It is such a high to see the whole group on the first page! Embarrassed

Secondly and most importantly - I absolutely LOVE the pros and Cons of this SR in this post! ClapClapClap You have spoken our minds!! Day Dreaming

Well looks like Sanskaar finally will be relieved and I shall thank Laksh our dear Lakshman for interfering in this matter because these two would have not been able to do anything about it LOL Sanskaar would have remained sexually frustrated since he cant force Swara and he would fight with Swara for stupid reasons like Kangan LOLLOL Thank you CV's for the build up in the past few SwaSan scenes. Wink A few of us had already guessed this was going to come! WinkDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Finally the consummation is happening at the right time! ClapClapClap No unnecessary stretching of something that is SO REAL in a marriage. ClapClap 

As for Laksh ji - I am really thankful to him for taking the initiative but whoever think that this means Sanskaar needed his help - please! The ACTUAL ACT will be done by Sanskaar - and Sanskaar needs no help in that department! EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Terrace Consummation as pointed out by Nitzy - yes we will get to see the MM terrace LOL Though this is not a unique concept - it is still welcome because SwaSan and Vahe will kill it with their romance! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Cons:

Oh god the 'Consumption' bit is so LOLLOL and Lanny, please mention the 'consume' thing you mentioned here LOLLOL

I am okay with the teasing - because Swara is looking so adorable being embarrassed and Sanskaar is handling it like a boss Day DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassed

Rest I am just SO happy that it is FINALLY Happening!! PartyDancing And might I add - Swara in yellow and Sanskaar in Blue and the fact that they cannot keep their hands off each other is Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Love

Anna

Anna Hug

I looked at all the Res's and was so so happy!! Yayyy!!! It feels like the old days to laugh and joke- miss those times! LOL - the reply is awesome! 

And OMG yesss!!! Blue and yellow Day DreamingHeart

I knew you would 100% that our Sanskaar doesn't need help in the way implied by some- I am actually pleased Lakshya helped, sure, but to suggest that its something it's not is hugely annoying for me! 

I knew you would be thrilled with this night happening whenever as you said and felt it was highly needed WinkLOL

Mmmwwaaah for this!! xoxoxo

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5sam.--Anna--..NightDragon...FairyDust.The.Lannistertiny15-Swetha-

tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leku

BANG !!!!!
Post Clap

nice post!!!

BHABHI!!!!! phew...(highlight)... LOL

LOLLOL Glad you liked it!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15-Swetha-

tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by capricornrcks

Finally! Why would two heterosexual healthy young people who love each other even wait THIS long? Take a page from Ragini's book.That girl wasn't waiting a moment longer than necessary.

I agree with your point 5.I really wish they had gone away for a honeymoon away from MM.In that house no one seems to have any respect for a married couple's privacy.The number of times Laksh has eavesdropped or peeped at Swasan's room/tent ! Or the innumerable times he had announced to his family he's going to sleep with Ragani on that dayLOL

See, I agree! Two people madly and passionately in love with such chemistry- what do they need to wait for? Hadd hai! 
Oh and you reminded me of one more PRO- this relieves me that Swara has hormones as how can you have such a husband and not jump him?! And Sanskaar too- how can you have such a lovely wife and not jump her?! Embarrassed

I won't say anything about Lakshya besides the points made as I think everyone in MM goes in and out of rooms and this time round, he has only tried to do something nice Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

capricornrcksNupur_5sam.--Anna--tiny15-Swetha-

Go to top