Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you beautiful people for coming on here and making me feel all warm and fuzzy and making me laugh a lot after a difficult day!!! I think I've caught up with all comments but if I have missed anyone it's totally accidental!!! Sorry!!! And if you remind me I can respond!! Am off to bed now but will check in tomorrow! Love to all, Shruti  xoxo 
Originally posted by: soumi93

Shruti pehele buri khabar ko lipta doon fir acchi cheese ka PM karungi...ok buri khabar is that line in Tm article 🀒

Urrgh Soumi that was so πŸ€’🀒

well somedays ago bhabi baraat leke gayi thi to devar ji is utaoring karz by doing this for her as he ruined it after their mrg 🀣

OH GOD yes!!!! So true- now both are even and wah wah Ramji jodi kya banayi- bhaiya aur bhabhi ko- now this song is playing in my head πŸ˜†

UNRES
well shruti what a post yaar i am laughing like mad throughout...🀣
as u knw its der aaye durust aaye...ya its indeed a roller coaster ride wala day for us and i am still in doubt whether they did it or nt.
bechara kab se tarsing to do romance wd her bt ladki kabhi bhag jaati he to kabhi gudgudi kar deti heπŸ˜†

Thanks Soumi πŸ˜† Glad you liked it!! Haan, finally my Sanskaar gets his chance!!! Yayyy!!

Finally jake swara sachme sanskar ke upar hogi ab 😳 

😳

Well ur 7 & 8 no prose are bang on man!!!!!
I jst want this tym swara pls cmplete ur dis mission wd full dedication.πŸ˜†

She will she will!!! πŸ˜† It's a SwaSan mission na! 

but i jst wanna gv a small suggestion to swasan ki odomos laga lena macchr kat lenge to open terrace pe.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Soumi

Replied in blue  and emos πŸ˜ƒx 
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Shru great post πŸ˜›
These debates r always great fun and can run to pages, i remember anothr epic debate for another show that ran into hunreds of pages, but oh wat fun...

I was not to bohered either way...i didnt want the SR to happen when they got married because of circumstances, and they wud have overshadowed the act..and this is swasan, they deserve the best..but now things r fine there is only so long u cannot show a SR between a happily married couple b4 it looks odd and weird as to y have they not connsumated...so timing fits here..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was more afraid they wud show bhang in holi, drunk swasan and SR happened but one or neither remembered...i was saved that torture because swaragini did not celebrate holi like normal serials they bypassed it...so all is well..

Kangan ka kissa has to b rehashed..cause if kangan ka kissa did not happen then consummation ka kissa wudnt b happening yet either πŸ˜†πŸ˜† there s a direct correlation between his frustration and blowing a gasket πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wat i want and wat the cvs deign to give and then wat the editors in there infinite non wisdom cut out is yet to b seen πŸ˜‘😑..hope they do justice to the chemistry and potential that swasan have..

I need to c how they show this...terrace at night sounds very romantic and beautiful and different compared to other shows and others sr but first thing that came to mind can any one c..they r on a terrace after all πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and anyone can also walk in..or up there...unless laksh puts up do not disturb..but then i wudnt put it pat pari in her current frame of mind...very jealous she is πŸ˜†

Next time they can fight on purpose so they can make up in such a satisfyying manner πŸ˜‰ or sanskaar can just pick a fight and swara will get the point and vise versa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am hoping they show swasan uninterrupted, not cut up among horrible kitchen politics that has one again put me of the show πŸ€’🀒...

🀣🀣 c laksh is only doing wat he messed up in the fist place...

I am also excited to c wat song they chose to accompany this historic moment...

Cons

🀣🀣 well consumption is done so tecnically viable..g

I have given up on the thought of serials keeping this moment private...they always know when its been done and always know when it hasnt been done...serial ka asool...im taking it as if this had been their marriage date then the room wud b decorated and the families wud assume SR had happened..i stay sane that way..

Yes pari bak bak bakwas next morning is a dampner...but wont affect subsequent performance im sure πŸ˜‰..it wud have been great to get a relaxed start to the next morning for swasan...

Edited by sarra0 - 8 years ago
Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Shru, absolutely LOVED your post! It's always a delight to read your post!
Agree with your every pros & cons!
You have said (Ofcourse more beautifully, as I'm very bad at expressing my point) everything what I intended to say & almost what I was saying since yesterday's mistaken hit scene!
Sanskaar's anger or frustration was NOT just about some silly bangles, he was frustrated with so many little things which became too much for him! And he was sexually frustrated!
And I really think it's high time for them to take their relationship on another level which is actually due for them as they being a couple madly in love with each other & married too!

I'm really hoping something really extraordinary given their epic love confessions, date & proposal, their epic sindhoor marriage! And top of that I'm counting on Gautam Hegde, And ofcourse the obvious chemistry between SwaSan played by VaHe, who have the power to send us in heaven with their mere presence!
Just imagine what will happen if CVs & editors don't show their louuu on us & handle it beautifully!
Oh my imaginations!

Given the natural characteristics of MM-Wasis & SwaSan bedroom which is like a platform (Which you correctly pointed), I also prefer terrace!
Plz no disturbance!

Shru nice post & I'm still laughing!
Love you for this :)
Saba1982 thumbnail
What an apt post! πŸ‘
Just one more thing for the people freaking about the post - "consumption" doom, there is hope people - it is called "conjugal bliss"! And also do I dare mention the other C-word! 
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tootiefrootie11

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Akanksha</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Replied in blue aboveπŸ˜ƒ</font>

morning shruti πŸ€— m liking our chats too..m enjoying it a lot...hopefully..yes we will continue...
i did read ur works...all of them...last month i guess...nd trust me when i say they truly are wonderful...i didnt comment..
1). i m having exam sessions since last two months till june.
.2). m a pretty lazy bum...i want to comment long nd meaningful but as i said time restraint...i will surely givey views on them once m all free..right now i can only say that u r exceptional ..nd already are in my fav list of writers ..more than anything i love ur execution..its really attractive...u,viji, nimmi, sakura..u guys are the best so far... .yes m having my exam today at noon..thanks for ur wishes...take care πŸ€—
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u guys r awsome...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.read all of ur cmntsπŸ˜†
(m very bad to express myslf in words bt reading all posts m trying)
gr8 post shruti...πŸ‘.feeling very happy to see all of u together having fun after a lng time & ths mind freshning postsπŸ˜ƒ...a big πŸ€—to all of u..
well,i was against CM ths soon bcz after IT cvs totally ignore swasan rmnce & focus on dramaπŸ₯±.but its ok.nw m luking 4wd to IT😳.Vahe gonna rock it...πŸ˜›
under stars & moons swasans SR,most intimate moment of thm thinking abt it only giving me dgfhjskzkjhgfffkk feeling...☺️
tvscreens ll b on fire...❀️.
xcited to see all the arrangemnts,BG songs,swasan HOT chemistry...thinking abt it nw it giving me goosebumps...😳ahh!quite xcited nw.
but yes yes,very happy for sanskar...finally he ll cross his 'hadd',he ll get 'bhog',he cn do everythng-usse ye nehi sochna parega '5min' me kya kya hosakta hai!!!!πŸ˜‰
eagerly waiting for asanskari sanskar...πŸ˜›
ahaann!!also waiting for varun's IV.either he ll nt gv iv or blush...awww!!!πŸ˜†
i wanted grand honeymoon.πŸ˜”
bt ok,still hv hopes.RS shw leads always hs chnce to shoot in foreign.sns-swizerland,ssk-bankok...
so i wish later we get it...πŸ˜ƒ
consumption🀣
Edited by LoveSonu2408 - 8 years ago
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tootiefrootie11

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Soumi</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Replied in blue and emos πŸ˜ƒx</font>

Shruz baby
I frget to add consumption 🀣 its hillirious.
Yaa finally Sanakar and our hormones will get the much awaited pleasure 🀣😳
Finally the moment is here though i want it to happen in sanskar style bt its ok lets test lucky's style once...
But i am hppy finally swasan will go ahead a step.
Sorry I fell behind in individual replies lovely people! I read each one and it improved my mood hugely! Thanks for the fun here! I'm at work hence not able to comment back in detail and also floating on SwaSan heaven seeing the latest pics and news re the "consumption" πŸ˜† but wanted to say each reply was appreciated!

Lots of love to all xoxooxo
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post and hilarious too...πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†.
Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8
Next