India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Ishwari is so Confusing

Sindhu_18 Senior Member
Sindhu_18
Sindhu_18

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged
In the beginning, they showed a beautiful relationship that Shona and Ishwari shared. She had such a motherly feeling for a daughter like Shona. 
During all her rough patches, Shona was around her and supported her. And it was beautifully portrayed. It was a wonderful bond.

Ishwari is happy when Shona agrees to go the party with Dev and her. But when she dances with Dev, Ishwari behaves a little weird with Shona

But once again, the way Ishwari held Shonas hand when Radha rani insulted her and the title BG plays.. It again was another facet to their relationship.

In today's episode how she repents her fault and agrees to say sorry to Shona. It again showed a motherly feeling for Shona. 

But why again, like the Dumb sequence, did they have to show Ishwari going mad over Shona making Dev wait for five hours !?

Ishwari is completely complex. I do not exactly understand her feelings for Sonakshi.

Do give in your reviews dear friends !! Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

npnp3456sunny_girlUxa3951RadzyPiggiesAmrtinapiyu008Mimiii22tttttt1sajinifabymayu1982

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I think she has some valid/strong reason for not wanting to get her son t married ...she likes sona but that relationship is not.deep ,I think she prioritizes ...
Last time.when sona called dev dumb she was very annoyed ,but I loved how they turned that conversation around into a mom-daugther talk ,
Here also I think she may not just reaxt on face ,but later radha rano might warn her about dev's increasing closeness with sona

PS I think iswari is no complex and layered character ,probably the reason why they took supriya to potray it

Edited by tttttt1 - 18 April 2016 at 11:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlsajinifaby

telly_buff Senior Member
telly_buff
telly_buff

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
isawari has definitely something under her sleeve as why dev shouldnt get married.

I dont think she is aware that dev was waiting for Sonakshi.

sunny_girlsajinifaby

ChrisinS Senior Member
ChrisinS
ChrisinS

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I think it's a bunch of things combined that make her this confusing. 
She is very protective of Dev so if anyone does anything against him, she gets mad. Just like when Sona called him dumb first. 
Similarly, she was mad at Sona for "misbehaving" with Radharani. Ishwari doesn't think from her brain, she thinks from her heart. She sees Radha's mistreatment but also she is biased because Radha and her brother supported her when they had nothing. It outweighs the faith she has in Sona. 
She isn't a bad person, just an easily manipulable and emotional. 
I think her attachment to Dev may be the reason for her hesitance to have a daughter-in-law. Sona is there with her and the viewers love her because we see her aspect. But as viewers we forget that Ishwari experiences limited sides of Sona. Also, it's hard to forget the bias and attachment one has for their family and son in a matter of months. I think it was very realistic in terms of character to show her upset with Sona. Just because you like someone and they are working for you, does not mean that people will not misunderstand them or react negatively over certain matters. 

sunny_girlsajinifaby

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
the simple explanation is that ishwari is overprotective with her son...she treats him as a baby and even tells others the same that he is still a baby and so not of marriageable age...
wen sona called him dumb ishwari was angry and now she is angry because he had to wait for 5 hours...here we shud notice that both the issues r extremely minor...dev was waiting in a high class restaurant and not at some road side dhaba...so there was nothng to be concerned about...

another thing i will mention here that wen ishwari called him at the restaurant and he said that he is waiting for someone she was concerned that it is already 8'o clock and he is not yet home...that itself shows how much useless concern ishwari has for dev...8p.m. is not late by any standard and dev is not a kid...

so these things r shown only to indicate that ishwari is overprotective and overpossessive about her son...and these things will create problems wen dev will be in relationship with sona and will want to marry her...

they r just setting the stage for the main story...

sunny_girlsajinifaby

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top