Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Angels's LU - 18th Apr - Bad episode

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Edited

1st time since the show started tat i dint like the episode. Dint like the actions of any1. Shravan, Suman, Mama et al.

Segment 1

Ramnath taunts son if he can take up the case. Choco lava bristles 😆 Back in Booth Bungalow Brutus, Cassius & co sign the papers. Nanu & Suman depressed & sad 😕 Mami in lala dream land bt new promised land 🥱 Consoles Suman & tells every1 2 keep aside 25L frm each share for her wedding. Come on guys she is not that evil 😃

007 in his fanguy(girl) den negotiating a new deal with the devil. Finally they shake on 6C settlement!

Khosla lands at the Tiwaris' & shows them Choco lava's cheque!
Edited by Angels11 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Segment 2

Every1 including Suman stunned 😲 Suman tells choco lava that he won the case but has failed 2 prove her mom innocent.
Edited by Angels11 - 8 years ago
Angels11 thumbnail
Segment 3

Choco lava apologizes but Suman leaves.

PRECAP

Looks like Choco lava rescinded his offer 😲
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angels11

Segment 2

Every1 including Suman stunned 😲 Suman tells choco lava that he won the case but was failed 2 prove her mom innocent.

promo was real.  normally promos are promos and we don't see actually happening in the show, well none of the scenes or dialogues when time comes
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angels11

Segment 3

Choco lava apologizes but Suman leaves.

PRECAP

Looks like Choco lava rescinded his offer 😲

suman is right in saying her mum's innocence not proved.   precap - hopefully shravan will fight it out in the court 
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh.my 
So sumo is again going to be upset with shravan 
Chaits_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think even CVs were confused which way the track should move.  I hope they will end this track fast and not drag!!

As per Khosla he is planning to stay with this dreaming abt  "Khosla Palace" So he is planning to dupe Shravan...
Angels11 thumbnail
I dint like Shravan's impulsiveness nor Suman's selfishness!!!! Thumbs dn frm me for today's episode!
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you ..
I think Shravan seeing Suman broken down...bcame impulsive...its natural bcoz he loves this girl very much from his childhood...
But agree that Suman's self respect didn't go if they lost their house but paying money it gone...😕..both way doesn't it mean same?
puba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I actually like the fact that we got to see their impulsive side. They clearly reacted on the spot and Shravan did not think about Suman's side at that point of time...he was desparate to save the house. Now I think Suman's reaction was also a bit too extreme...in that she should probably have realized Shravan's reasons for what he did. 

However, the beauty of the story is that they both will realize what they did was wrong and will try to rectify the mistakes. Shravan, for a fact, has already apologized. We already saw that. Suman too will eventually realize that her way of talking and thinking was probably not warranted. 

We all make mistakes...but it is actually really difficult to own up to them and be sorry for it and then try to mend the mistakes. If the makers can show this sort of character trajectory for the leads...that would be just wonderful! 
Edited by puba - 8 years ago