So.. Ekta proved it once again..!

Posted: 7 years ago
So today CV's declared that AbhiGya were never divorced..😲
i thought kkb is somewhat diff from other balaji shows.. but today she proved me wrong..😆

in balaji shows.. lead pairs never got divorced.. in last moment it got delayed or stopped.. i was wondering how come AbhiGya r divorced here..? 

But today all confusion got cleared.. EKta is aadat se majboor.. again recyclying..😆 
But now Pragya has signed the divorce papers na.. Ab agar ppr court m chale gye to divorce to h jayega!!
Originally posted by Mitushi_MP

But now Pragya has signed the divorce papers na.. Ab agar ppr court m chale gye to divorce to h jayega!!
so for now Aliya and Tanu won't know the truth about dadi is behind pragya
Originally posted by Ismustranger

so for now Aliya and Tanu won't know the truth about dadi is behind pragya
They don't know about daadi yet!!
Originally posted by Mitushi_MP

Yes this time it will happen.. my guess was on first attempt..😉 i mean whenever leas pairs in balaji shows applied for divorce, it never get done.. someone came to stop it or tried to take 6 month duration for divorce.. if you see, Abhigya indeed stayed together for 6 month, like obeying court rule of 6 month staying together after that if things workes out then NO divorce otherwise court should accept their decision...😆

and CV's declaring not divorce divorce, is just to justify Pragya's char for sharing room with Abhi.. otherwise it will send wrong message.. i mean a girl never shares her room with a man.. even if he is her ex-husband..😊 

So i m glad.. cv's took this decision.. Pragya's char is saved not butchered like Abhi..😛

Originally posted by kulsum_5

Yes this time it will happen.. my guess was on first attempt..😉i mean whenever leas pairs in balaji shows applied for divorce, it never get done.. someone came to stop it or tried to take 6 month duration for divorce.. if you see, Abhigya indeed stayed together for 6 month, like obeying court rule of 6 month staying together after that if things workes out then NO divorce otherwise court should accept their decision...😆

and CV's declaring not divorce divorce, is just to justify Pragya's char for sharing room with Abhi.. otherwise it will send wrong message.. i mean a girl never shares her room with a man.. even if he is her ex-husband..😊

So i m glad.. cv's took this decision.. Pragya's char is saved not butchered like Abhi..😛

Pragya character analysis based on sharing a room with man/ ex husband..

Uff... What even!!

But kulsum, Pragya thought she was divorced and still she stayed in Abhi's room.
All that romance happened when she thought they were divorced.

Abhi is not this typical "only after Marraige" man but Pragya is not like him.

Going by your logic what do u have to say about it?

They shred bed/room when Pragya thought she was divorced.
Now after this divorce also they will share room...

No big deal...
Nothing to do with anyone character..
Rishu... i know Pragya shared her room with Abhi when she knew she shouldn't.
But it was necessary to keep him away from Tanu.. and i don't know you believe in this or not, acc to me our intention should be good and right.. even if we r taking wrong step to make something right, them at the end it will turn out to be right..😆  total my theory.. and it always worked..😉
Originally posted by kulsum_5

Rishu... i know Pragya shared her room with Abhi when she knew she shouldn't.
But it was necessary to keep him away from Tanu.. and i don't know you believe in this or not, acc to me our intention should be good and right.. even if we r taking wrong step to make something right, them at the end it will turn out to be right..😆 total my theory.. and it always worked..😉

It was you who spoke of Pragya character based on room sharing...
He wasn't going to share room with Tanu if there was no Pragya.

When Pragya wasn't there with Abhi those 20 days T stayed in Aalu room not Abhi room.

I cannot accept sharing room butchers someone characters.
Tanu did not share Abhi's room till now in MM, is she good?

Such a disgusting woman she is.. Ughh 😡

For me all the caharcaters are butchered long back, now there is no character all are coins for TRP's...
Your theory.. Glad it worked for you always but it doesn't really work everytime..

The more crooked route you follow the more problems you face.
Pragya is an example of it. Her Mogambo avtar achieved nothing, absolutely nothing till now...
The reason for her problems is this drama.

She must have been straight forward and did the same thing in a right way..
Not only the end result but even the journey counts...
Originally posted by -HappyLove

It was you who spoke of Pragya character based on room sharing...
He wasn't going to share room with Tanu if there was no Pragya.

When Pragya wasn't there with Abhi those 20 days T stayed in Aalu room not Abhi room.

I cannot accept sharing room butchers someone characters.
Tanu did not share Abhi's room till now in MM, is she good?

Such a disgusting woman she is.. Ughh 😡

For me all the caharcaters are butchered long back, now there is no character all are coins for TRP's...
Good question.. why tanu never stayed with Abhi during those twenty days..? obviuosly how she can..? we have ritual no, before marriage dulha and dulhan should stay away.. so they were fulfilling marriage ritual that's all..😆

who said tanu is good.. We have other big reason to which makes her disgusting.. just bcz she never shared a room with Abhi it doesn't make her char Good..😛 

for me atleast Pragya is acceptable comapre to all.. at least she is clear..😊