Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Finally a Good Episode - Page 2

Sindhu_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: astha2409

true the episode is really nice... truly loved the way mr. abhadro wait for her till 5 hrs... his back hurts but still he kept wating for her and after that also without loosing his temper he ralks to her very politely nd in the end of coffee date she said aapka 5 hours wait karna nd sorry kehna kaam a gya... gosh what a relief..to dev... super cute he is seriously... nd in the morng also he is so confused with her behaviour... i think his Secretary is going to help him realizing his feeling for sona..

I really like the bind Tina and Dev share. She knows so much about him and she cares for him so much. And she's the one who's actually seen both his sides. The family know his love, while she knows both the affection he carries in his heart along with the duniyadari side. She'll surely make a good friend for Dev.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thanks for sharing.  didn't radharani go crying to ishwari with her typical dialogues 😆

hope soon elena sees mami's son and tell dev that boy harassed her.  of course not in front of mami as she will defend her son as if he is pure hearted just like her

hope elena can able to tell dev or sona abt that bata naam ka dibba ha harkatein..👏 but i dont think so it happen soon..normally we say baap ka beta ..but here ma ka beta ..😆
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kinara17

hope elena can able to tell dev or sona abt that bata naam ka dibba ha harkatein..👏 but i dont think so it happen soon..normally we say baap ka beta ..but here ma ka beta ..😆

well said.  👍🏼 bold: too true, considering we live in modern days 😆
I think elena will tell sona
IamYuva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The story is going to slow though. It seems they  are shooting some party sequence or something alongside sona Bro n sister . Hope we see a bit more of a fast moving episode with comedy n romance and no shit from that mami n her son
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It was good episode and I liked how dev warned radha rani but I am sure woh sudharne Wali nahi Hai 😆
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I specially love 2 line today that

1 is when Dev say to Sona in cafe ..." I need u..."

And 2nd Sona say to Dev ..." Upper ka ek button khula hai..."