Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Finding An in Complete FF #2 (Page 9)

xogopi1022 Goldie
xogopi1022
xogopi1022

Joined: 25 April 2007
Posts: 1405

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newfoundlove

Originally posted by A.Hajnal

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I am looking for a FF, ArShi, where Arnav has already been married, to someone/Lavanya who was sunny, happy and opposite of him, with the thought that they will be able to lead a happy life, opposite attracts and all. But after some years, they get divorced.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Khushi of this FF is much like Arnav, silent, reserved and doesn't talk much, she was the daughter of a very respected employee of Raizada's, PA or something, was a Doctor if I am not wrong, well educated. Shehas been in love with him for a long time but never told him, lets him go when he got married to Lavanya.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">After a year or two after divorce, his family gets them married. (Thatis thepoint the story starts from) And from then there, their love story starts and how they didn't need too many words to understand each other well because the were very similar...It was a very beautiful story, would love to read it again...Anyone knows/has read it?</font>



I think the story you're looking for is Silent Symphony by Anonymous. It's no longer on IF.

I found the link to silent symphony, but she changed the names of the characters :)

https://fictionpur.wordpress.com/2014/05/01/silent-symphony/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ARUSHI_IPKKNDjessjazzA.Hajnal

ARUSHI_IPKKND Goldie
ARUSHI_IPKKND
ARUSHI_IPKKND

Joined: 09 August 2012
Posts: 1679

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysemLDG

Originally posted by crazyff-fan

can anyone refer any arnav khushi completed FF's where either one of them are doctors?



The Impenetrable
Heart
byIPK007[Completed
FF]

The Marital Affair by _Rashmi [Completed SS]


<font size="2">Second Changes by Mirabell [Ongoing FF]</font>



Thank u for the suggestions. The Impenetrable Heart is one of my favs. I have read it three times already. Looking forward to read the others on your suggestion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

ARUSHI_IPKKND Goldie
ARUSHI_IPKKND
ARUSHI_IPKKND

Joined: 09 August 2012
Posts: 1679

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xogopi1022

Originally posted by newfoundlove

Originally posted by A.Hajnal

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I am looking for a FF, ArShi, where Arnav has already been married, to someone/Lavanya who was sunny, happy and opposite of him, with the thought that they will be able to lead a happy life, opposite attracts and all. But after some years, they get divorced.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Khushi of this FF is much like Arnav, silent, reserved and doesn't talk much, she was the daughter of a very respected employee of Raizada's, PA or something, was a Doctor if I am not wrong, well educated. Shehas been in love with him for a long time but never told him, lets him go when he got married to Lavanya.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">After a year or two after divorce, his family gets them married. (Thatis thepoint the story starts from) And from then there, their love story starts and how they didn't need too many words to understand each other well because the were very similar...It was a very beautiful story, would love to read it again...Anyone knows/has read it?</font>



I think the story you're looking for is Silent Symphony by Anonymous. It's no longer on IF.


I found the link to silent symphony, but she changed the names of the characters :)

https://fictionpur.wordpress.com/2014/05/01/silent-symphony/



I had started to read the story. But bcz of change in character names I couldn't read. Now I want to give it a try I guess Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

aysemLDG IF-Dazzler
aysemLDG
aysemLDG

Joined: 02 September 2013
Posts: 4929

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARUSHI_IPKKND

Originally posted by aysemLDG

Originally posted by crazyff-fan

can anyone refer any arnav khushi completed FF's where either one of them are doctors?



The Impenetrable Heart by IPK007[Completed FF]

The Marital Affair by _Rashmi [Completed SS]

Second Changes by Mirabell [Ongoing FF]



Thank u for the suggestions. The Impenetrable Heart is one of my favs. I have read it three times already. Looking forward to read the others on your suggestion.


You're welcome. Enjoy reading.
radius Newbie
radius
radius

Joined: 10 April 2014
Posts: 15

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Is there any arshi ff in which anjali is  in negative character 
A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Joined: 08 August 2012
Posts: 3989

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xogopi1022

Originally posted by newfoundlove


I think the story you're looking for is Silent Symphony by Anonymous. It's no longer on IF.

I found the link to silent symphony, but she changed the names of the characters :)

https://fictionpur.wordpress.com/2014/05/01/silent-symphony/

Thank you, both of you...So much...Really...!!! Hug

I have been craving to read this one since a long, long time but didn't remember the name nor knew where to find it...So thank you, so much...!!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soccer89

gprs Senior Member
gprs
gprs

Joined: 18 April 2014
Posts: 817

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Awaari-

Find me this FF
Where Khushi and Arnav get intimate out of wedlock
and Khushi is pissed at him for it
But she suspects she is pregnant
and Arnav marries her due to that


Hey buddy..if u meant lighthearted theme with this storyline then I can suggest you to check Friedriceji's Arnav I'm Pregnant Season -1and 2.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jessjazz

-Awaari- Goldie
-Awaari-
-Awaari-

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 2343

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gprs

Originally posted by -Awaari-

Find me this FF
Where Khushi and Arnav get intimate out of wedlock
and Khushi is pissed at him for it
But she suspects she is pregnant
and Arnav marries her due to that


Hey buddy..if u meant lighthearted theme with this storyline then I can suggest you to check Friedriceji's Arnav I'm Pregnant Season -1and 2.. Smile


No it isnt lighthearted...its kinda dark

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Finding an incomplete FF

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 196 197

Author: sanjanasanjay   Replies: 1572   Views: 436002

sanjanasanjay 1572 436002 2 days ago by nandini2
Finding arhi story

Author: nullify   Replies: 3   Views: 849

nullify 3 849 17 August 2016 at 11:52am by nisha_mehta
Finding An in Complete FF

Author: kylasa   Replies: 0   Views: 344

kylasa 0 344 22 April 2016 at 7:44am by kylasa
Finding An in Complete FF

Author: kylasa   Replies: 0   Views: 384

kylasa 0 384 21 April 2016 at 1:02pm by kylasa
FINDING A VIRIKA FF

Author: ritzsubu1204   Replies: 0   Views: 135

ritzsubu1204 0 135 17 April 2016 at 9:42pm by ritzsubu1204

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index