Finding An in Complete FF #2 (Page 3)

ARUSHI_IPKKND Goldie
ARUSHI_IPKKND
ARUSHI_IPKKND

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hari14

Originally posted by ARUSHI_IPKKND

Originally posted by rn94

Can anyone tell me the name of the story where khushi is a police or cbi. Arshi know each other from childhood and they love each other. Khushi has an younger brother. Her cousin or grand father ( I don't remember exactly who ) is a big politician.
I read this story long back but forgot the name. Thanks.

Sounds interesting. I want to read too.

It's power and passion

http://hinditvadda.in/Entertainment/TvSerials/?revid=76306

Is it in IF also???

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I am looking for a Arnav and Khushi story, where they are separated...Khushi lives in another city, she has a very good friend there...Khushi and her friend run a small boutique kind...Khushi's friend dislikes Arnav...There some issue of designs being stolen and Arnav gives a statement supporting Khushi's friend against her (Khushi's friend) ex-employee and boyfriend in the newspaper I guess..Arnav convinces Khushi to comeback just for a few days...Khushi comes along with Arnav and her friend and the story continues from there...Can anyone tell me which FF is this?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhiyaaa

abcxyz12 Newbie
abcxyz12
abcxyz12

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticRiver

I am looking for a Arnav and Khushi story, where they are separated...Khushi lives in another city, she has a very good friend there...Khushi and her friend run a small boutique kind...Khushi's friend dislikes Arnav...There some issue of designs being stolen and Arnav gives a statement supporting Khushi's friend against her (Khushi's friend) ex-employee and boyfriend in the newspaper I guess..Arnav convinces Khushi to comeback just for a few days...Khushi comes along with Arnav and her friend and the story continues from there...Can anyone tell me which FF is this?

I think u are looking for this, Jaane Doh Naa by Archi, nice story

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3056819&PID=59746171&#59746171

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abcxyz12

I think u are looking for this, Jaane Doh Naa by Archi, nice story

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3056819&PID=59746171&#59746171

thank you so much...Smile
aysemLDG IF-Dazzler
aysemLDG
aysemLDG

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged

It can be Jaane Doh Naa by -Archi-

MysticRiver

punnaanchal Senior Member
punnaanchal
punnaanchal

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Guys I want help to find a story
Arnav supposed to marry Lavanya but she ran away..Khushi is Lavanya sister here..Both sides family agrees for Khushi as a bride and before she say yes she talk to Arnav separately and agrees...something like that

Edited by punnaanchal - 24 April 2016 at 12:00pm

arushi.sarun

nullify Newbie
nullify
nullify

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Hii friends. ...its arhi story kushi is studying medicine nd in clg she attempted suicide...arnav comes to the hospital where kushi is admitted nd she is his finance. ..
Nd latter arnav is angry on kushi for leaving him and not trusting him on sharing her problems. ..nd decide to marry her...can u help me with the story name..
Plz...
Thanks...

Kalpanas

jessjazz IF-Dazzler
jessjazz
jessjazz

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nullify

Hii friends. ...its arhi story kushi is studying medicine nd in clg she attempted suicide...arnav comes to the hospital where kushi is admitted nd she is his finance. ..
Nd latter arnav is angry on kushi for leaving him and not trusting him on sharing her problems. ..nd decide to marry her...can u help me with the story name..
Plz...
Thanks...

Limitless love by Hina69
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3783853

Go to top