Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Finding An in Complete FF #2 (Page 25)

pooja102 IF-Sizzlerz
pooja102
pooja102

Joined: 14 February 2012
Posts: 10345

Posted: 20 March 2017 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I dnt remember much but I guess khushi was arnav wife ...asr hv to go out for businesses where lanvanya was der ...later they stay at asr penthouse ...in which lav and khushi share room lav wants asr ...but seeing asr is not interested she left ...something like that...can anyone help

Shamz94 IF-Rockerz
Shamz94
Shamz94

Joined: 06 January 2007
Posts: 6174

Posted: 21 March 2017 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Hey guys please help read this story few years ago but can't remember the name of it but can remember the story line abit
Khushis from a small town her family don't like her they do t treat her right arnav and khushi meet they fall in love but then they have this big misunderstanding after they speant the night together when arnav finds out she's not pure but it's all a misunderstanding from there arnav starts to teat khushi wrong but all this misunderstanding is credit by payal and NK because payal is very jealous of khushi NK is payals boyfriend in this one
When arnav finds out about it it's too late then after few months khushi goes to stay with arnavs Mama and mami
Please can anyone recall or remember this story it's kind of a dark story
Please help

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laavanya4u

sasir IF-Rockerz
sasir
sasir

Joined: 18 March 2013
Posts: 9970

Posted: 21 March 2017 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz94

Hey guys please help read this story few years ago but can't remember the name of it but can remember the story line abit
Khushis from a small town her family don't like her they do t treat her right arnav and khushi meet they fall in love but then they have this big misunderstanding after they speant the night together when arnav finds out she's not pure but it's all a misunderstanding from there arnav starts to teat khushi wrong but all this misunderstanding is credit by payal and NK because payal is very jealous of khushi NK is payals boyfriend in this one
When arnav finds out about it it's too late then after few months khushi goes to stay with arnavs Mama and mami
Please can anyone recall or remember this story it's kind of a dark story
Please help


My heartless prince by zanadi
canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Joined: 15 August 2012
Posts: 12645

Posted: 23 March 2017 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
I need a favor.
I read a story long back. Couldn't recollect the name now but wondering if you read it too. It starts with Arnav kidnapping Khushi to save her, no ill intentions, he is an undercover cop. He keeps khushi with him for some time and then disappears suddenly. Cops find khushi and take her back home. She has only a father and brothers i think. No one believes her story, it's as if Arnav is wiped off. She goes on with her life and becomes investigative journalist and in the process meets Arnav again . Her brother ties up business with illegal people and doesn't know that. Arnav gives into Khushi's demands and lets her know his identity and tries to stop the illegal business in their company. Do anyone know this by any chance?
Pooja_12_12 Newbie
Pooja_12_12
Pooja_12_12

Joined: 05 July 2012
Posts: 16

Posted: 24 March 2017 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hi,
I am looking for an FF, Arnav forced to marry Khushi by his grandparents, he leaves Khushi after the marriage and goes abroad . He marries his lady love abroad and never returns.. Khushi takes the responsibility of a daughter and daughter in law. Khushi calls arnav to return when Nani is very ill. If anyone remembers this story. Please share link ...pretty please

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corieShamz94.Sandal.

Monucute IF-Rockerz
Monucute
Monucute

Joined: 14 January 2015
Posts: 8994

Posted: 24 March 2017 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Heya,
I'm searching for a arshi story which I've read not so long ago but don't remember it's name... It's something like Arnav and khushi are college students, a couple. But shyam instigate arnav and being egoistic arnav complies and left khushi. After that khushi left college and even city, I think. then after years he found her again but with a baby, he's regretting his deeds in clg. it's arshi baby. khushi will be reluctant but arnav will change for her and his family will love khushi and baby,both. After that again arshi will separated, this time khushi will leave him as a revenge for previous time and arnav will be on life supporting machine.

Help pls.
Thank you!
Shamz94 IF-Rockerz
Shamz94
Shamz94

Joined: 06 January 2007
Posts: 6174

Posted: 25 March 2017 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monucute

Heya,
I'm searching for a arshi story which I've read not so long ago but don't remember it's name... It's something like Arnav and khushi are college students, a couple. But shyam instigate arnav and being egoistic arnav complies and left khushi. After that khushi left college and even city, I think. then after years he found her again but with a baby, he's regretting his deeds in clg. it's arshi baby. khushi will be reluctant but arnav will change for her and his family will love khushi and baby,both. After that again arshi will separated, this time khushi will leave him as a revenge for previous time and arnav will be on life supporting machine.

Help pls.
Thank you!


No time for love by sandy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monucute

Shamz94 IF-Rockerz
Shamz94
Shamz94

Joined: 06 January 2007
Posts: 6174

Posted: 25 March 2017 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canapoem

I need a favor.
I read a story long back. Couldn't recollect the name now but wondering if you read it too. It starts with Arnav kidnapping Khushi to save her, no ill intentions, he is an undercover cop. He keeps khushi with him for some time and then disappears suddenly. Cops find khushi and take her back home. She has only a father and brothers i think. No one believes her story, it's as if Arnav is wiped off. She goes on with her life and becomes investigative journalist and in the process meets Arnav again . Her brother ties up business with illegal people and doesn't know that. Arnav gives into Khushi's demands and lets her know his identity and tries to stop the illegal business in their company. Do anyone know this by any chance?


Please help anyone know this one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canapoem

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Finding an incomplete FF

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 196 197

Author: sanjanasanjay   Replies: 1572   Views: 435563

sanjanasanjay 1572 435563 14 hours ago by nandini2
Finding arhi story

Author: nullify   Replies: 3   Views: 849

nullify 3 849 17 August 2016 at 11:52am by nisha_mehta
Finding An in Complete FF

Author: kylasa   Replies: 0   Views: 343

kylasa 0 343 22 April 2016 at 7:44am by kylasa
Finding An in Complete FF

Author: kylasa   Replies: 0   Views: 384

kylasa 0 384 21 April 2016 at 1:02pm by kylasa
FINDING A VIRIKA FF

Author: ritzsubu1204   Replies: 0   Views: 135

ritzsubu1204 0 135 17 April 2016 at 9:42pm by ritzsubu1204

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index