Fan Fictions

Finding An in Complete FF #2 (Page 22)

playfulkissdoll Groupbie
playfulkissdoll
playfulkissdoll

Posted: 12 March 2017 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Awaari-

Originally posted by Apeter

Hey I am look for a arshi ff. Where Arnav is a police officer looking for a someone who killed Shyam who is Khushi husband. Arnav and Khushi was in relationship but Arnav was poor and Khushi was rich that's why Khushi father married her with Shyam. Shyam was having an affair with Khushi sister. Who was married to a businessman played by prabhu deva. Arnav finds Khushi in a village and after they are back together and Khushi brother in law also die before confessing he was the one who killed Khushi sister and Shyam and also drowned Khushi in bathtub

Please please please please please help me

My dear many of us tried but bore no fruit.I guess its taken off or something

Yes it is removed.

It is from I'm pregnant Arnav ji author.

Barunika Newbie
Barunika
Barunika

Posted: 12 March 2017 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!!
I had read this ff a long time ago where arnav would come to khushi's apartment at night and khushi would yell at him for coming there . He would sleep on couch and ask for something to eat..
They where not married. Engaged i supposed... cant remember..
Someone please tell the name of this ff..
And there was this another ff where arnav wanted khushi to act bad in front of anjali and nani as they liked her and later when he started liking her he would get angry on her for not being herself and instead khushi would buy very expensive but not good clothes and once even a expensive but not nice ring and then anjali also starts to think that khushi is not good.
imanech Senior Member
imanech
imanech

Posted: 12 March 2017 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barunika

Hello everyone!!
I had read this ff a long time ago where arnav would come to khushi's apartment at night and khushi would yell at him for coming there . He would sleep on couch and ask for something to eat..
And there was this another ff where arnav wanted khushi to act bad in front of anjali and nani as they liked her and later when he started liking her he would get angry on her for not being herself and instead khushi would buy very expensive but not good clothes and once even a expensive but not nice ring and then anjali also starts to think that khushi is not good.

The first one is this http://andthenshefoundme.blogspot.com/?m=1
The name and then she found me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunika

Shamz94 IF-Rockerz
Shamz94
Shamz94

Posted: 12 March 2017 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imanech

Hello everyone!!

Is it a completed FF

Barunika

imanech Senior Member
imanech
imanech

Posted: 12 March 2017 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz94

Hello everyone!!

Is it a completed FF

Don't know really i am still reading it but it is a really nice story
Barunika Newbie
Barunika
Barunika

Posted: 12 March 2017 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shamz94

Hello everyone!!

Is it a completed FF

Don't know really i am still reading it but it is a really nice story

Hey... thanku so much...
This is the one i was searching for

imanech

Shamz94 IF-Rockerz
Shamz94
Shamz94

Posted: 12 March 2017 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Hey I'm looking for this arshi ff which I had read few months ago can't really recall the name of it but is was based and quite similar to this American show called Jane the virgin... tried recalling the name of it but can't seem to remember it
malarun Newbie
malarun
malarun

Posted: 12 March 2017 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Hello, 
I just now found this thread and good for me, I read a story long back, arnav and anjali stay in US, and Khushi thinks they are married, but Arnav is helping Anjali as her husband shyam was killed and she was running away from he husband's killers. Anjali dies in childbirth, and Arnav and Khushi take care of her child. 
Lavanya is Khushi's half sister comes to US for studies and dates Arnav for him it is just a date. He marries khushi for adopting Anjali's daughter and on their wedding night Lavanya tells khushi that Arnav loves her and takes her to Arnav and hugs him. Khushi see this and gets devastated.

Go to top