Bookmarked 

perfectpiscean IF-Rockerz
perfectpiscean
perfectpiscean

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wissensdurst

Originally posted by perfectpiscean

Hi
Does anyone know the story where Khushi lives in the USA (San Fran I think) and Arnav has come from abroad for a wedding and Khushi picks him up in her car from the airport and they get along well etc. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Thanks

I think it is 'walk the line' by 'GirlofFire' . I read this very recently. Its a pretty good story.
Here is the link http://arshi-chronicles.blogspot.com/2012/07/walk-line-chapter-1_9.html

Oh yes thats the one! Brilliant story.. Thanks for the link!!!
.Sandal. IF-Rockerz
.Sandal.
.Sandal.

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumeha_PM

Hi guys...
I'm looking for an ff I don't know it's complete or incomplete...
It's something like Khushi is thrown out of rm by anjali...Arnav wants to stop as he believes Khushi in heart but he doesn't say a word...
Then Khushi has a baby boy n her friend I don't remember the name of that friend ends up bringing the baby in rm...buaji don't like the baby she goes on the stairs n leave him there and baby falls down n get hurts...
N when Khushi hears this she can't stop herself and reaches rm..where all get shock to see Khushi n knowing its Arshi baby...

I read it till here only...pls if anyone can help me to get the link..I don't remember the name of the ff or the author name...so need ur help guys

This in interesting someone help plz
Apeter Goldie
Apeter
Apeter

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Hey I am look for a arshi ff. Where Arnav is a police officer looking for a someone who killed Shyam who is Khushi husband. Arnav and Khushi was in relationship but Arnav was poor and Khushi was rich that's why Khushi father married her with Shyam. Shyam was having an affair with Khushi sister. Who was married to a businessman played by prabhu deva. Arnav finds Khushi in a village and after they are back together and Khushi brother in law also die before confessing he was the one who killed Khushi sister and Shyam and also drowned Khushi in bathtub

Please please please please please help me
-Awaari- Goldie
-Awaari-
-Awaari-

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Apeter

Hey I am look for a arshi ff. Where Arnav is a police officer looking for a someone who killed Shyam who is Khushi husband. Arnav and Khushi was in relationship but Arnav was poor and Khushi was rich that's why Khushi father married her with Shyam. Shyam was having an affair with Khushi sister. Who was married to a businessman played by prabhu deva. Arnav finds Khushi in a village and after they are back together and Khushi brother in law also die before confessing he was the one who killed Khushi sister and Shyam and also drowned Khushi in bathtub

Please please please please please help me

My dear many of us tried but bore no fruit.I guess its taken off or something
-BlueMystique- Groupbie
-BlueMystique-
-BlueMystique-

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Bookmarked
Raadhiyaaa IF-Rockerz
Raadhiyaaa
Raadhiyaaa

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged
its interesting plot anyone plsss

Originally posted by srahs

Originally posted by anumeha_PM

Hi guys...
I'm looking for an ff I don't know it's complete or incomplete...
It's something like Khushi is thrown out of rm by anjali...Arnav wants to stop as he believes Khushi in heart but he doesn't say a word...
Then Khushi has a baby boy n her friend I don't remember the name of that friend ends up bringing the baby in rm...buaji don't like the baby she goes on the stairs n leave him there and baby falls down n get hurts...
N when Khushi hears this she can't stop herself and reaches rm..where all get shock to see Khushi n knowing its Arshi baby...

I read it till here only...pls if anyone can help me to get the link..I don't remember the name of the ff or the author name...so need ur help guys

This in interesting someone help plz
radius Newbie
radius
radius

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Hello guys 
Can anyone  suggest an ff in which anjali is evil or the vamp 

Go to top