Finding An in Complete FF #2 - Page 28

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Arshiarti

thank u thank u thank u so much bubulswat
m iss fic ko 1 saal se dhundh rahi thi
your welcome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by madhuiyer

Try Best Laid Plans by Anonymous. It's on Wattpad.
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/AskCU56d9C

Anymore suggestions on ths plot plzz
hi,
Can someone help me in finding ff where arnav's dad harasses payal  who is his secretary and other employees too.  payal she leaves the company. Later payal knows arnav and khushi's love she helps arnav  in nailing his dad and his misdeeds.

ArShi SS-Love in Delhi University

Can any 1 plz tell me the story where after arnav and khushi's wedding all hate khushi and mis behave with her.  Khushi and arnav go for honeymoon and there they meet arnavs rakhi sister. Later that girl comes to india and stays at rm making anjali and others jealous of the bond between arnav khushi and that girl. 
Thnk u so much
I wanted to know about stories where arnav is a rich businessman but marries a college student or after marriage gets her enrolled in college. 
Originally posted by dvmishra

Thnk u so much
I wanted to know about stories where arnav is a rich businessman but marries a college student or after marriage gets her enrolled in college.
read chamikililaadgovernor stories in med
I have read all her stories in med..  Can u tell me a few more??? Edited by dvmishra - 6 years ago
Hi guys,

I am looking for an FF of arshi where arnav loves kushi but kushi is afraid to get married because she is afraid if her sister and her jijju because they are not letting kushi get married when arnav convinces her to get married kushi sister plan to show kushi as not fit for there family and she stays with arnav family to help in marriage work and she tells Mami that she is not good when arnav gets to that they plan to arrest her sister,jijju and the person who helps them. Plz help me to find๐Ÿ˜’
Edited by kylasa - 6 years ago
Anyone know where the writer of unwanted lover is Shen hasn't updated since may