Finding An in Complete FF #2 - Page 18

corie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mickeymini

I actually don't know about this story
Buy like this similar one is Ankhee(The unsaid ) by madhu
It's a suspence one
https://m.facebook.com/notes/arnav-khushi-fan-fictions-by-madhu/ff-ankahee-the-unsaid-prologue-and-part-1/912947525390629/

It is Enigmatic Love by Sillylisa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nullify thumbnail
Can anyone suggest suspense and thriller and ghost stories on arhi..I already read Ankhee by madhu
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: corie

It is Enigmatic Love by Sillylisa 

Thank you...it the same enigmatic love
mickeymini thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you...it the same enigmatic love

Even it is an incomplete one
I seriously wanted to read that story but the writer has left in the Midway
teeeeeena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys pls help me...
I want to read some stories based on sheetal track... but the ones in which arnav doesn't neglect or ignore khushii...he pays utmost attention to her...  i have already read siviji's stories n kiddo's also ... so suggest me someother story apart from this writers...
N also pls suggest me stories during terrace scene where arnav supports khushi..
pooja102 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dnt remember much but I guess khushi was arnav wife ...asr hv to go out for businesses where lanvanya was der ...later they stay at asr penthouse ...in which lav and khushi share room lav wants asr ...but seeing asr is not interested she left ...something like that...can anyone help
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys please help read this story few years ago but can't remember the name of it but can remember the story line abit
Khushis from a small town her family don't like her they do t treat her right arnav and khushi meet they fall in love but then they have this big misunderstanding after they speant the night together when arnav finds out she's not pure but it's all a misunderstanding from there arnav starts to teat khushi wrong but all this misunderstanding is credit by payal and NK because payal is very jealous of khushi NK is payals boyfriend in this one
When arnav finds out about it it's too late then after few months khushi goes to stay with arnavs Mama and mami
Please can anyone recall or remember this story it's kind of a dark story
Please help
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shamz94

Hey guys please help read this story few years ago but can't remember the name of it but can remember the story line abit
Khushis from a small town her family don't like her they do t treat her right arnav and khushi meet they fall in love but then they have this big misunderstanding after they speant the night together when arnav finds out she's not pure but it's all a misunderstanding from there arnav starts to teat khushi wrong but all this misunderstanding is credit by payal and NK because payal is very jealous of khushi NK is payals boyfriend in this one
When arnav finds out about it it's too late then after few months khushi goes to stay with arnavs Mama and mami
Please can anyone recall or remember this story it's kind of a dark story
Please help

My heartless prince by zanadi
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I need a favor.
I read a story long back. Couldn't recollect the name now but wondering if you read it too. It starts with Arnav kidnapping Khushi to save her, no ill intentions, he is an undercover cop. He keeps khushi with him for some time and then disappears suddenly. Cops find khushi and take her back home. She has only a father and brothers i think. No one believes her story, it's as if Arnav is wiped off. She goes on with her life and becomes investigative journalist and in the process meets Arnav again . Her brother ties up business with illegal people and doesn't know that. Arnav gives into Khushi's demands and lets her know his identity and tries to stop the illegal business in their company. Do anyone know this by any chance?
Pooja_12_12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi,
I am looking for an FF, Arnav forced to marry Khushi by his grandparents, he leaves Khushi after the marriage and goes abroad . He marries his lady love abroad and never returns.. Khushi takes the responsibility of a daughter and daughter in law. Khushi calls arnav to return when Nani is very ill. If anyone remembers this story. Please share link ...pretty please