Frequent Posters

radius thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for the stories they are great 
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ARUSHI_IPKKND

Sounds interesting. Plz let me know when u learn the name.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4194013
An unforgettable night. But the sister is Sheetal and not Lavanya. Not sure if this is the one you are looking for.
Pavina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rn94

Can anyone tell me the name of the story where khushi is a police or cbi. Arshi know each other from childhood and they love each other. Khushi has an younger brother. Her cousin or grand father ( I don't remember exactly who ) is a big politician.
I read this story long back but forgot the name. Thanks.

Sounds interesting...
Edited by Pavina - 7 years ago
Kayabiggestfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Does anyone know this story...
Khushi has a step mother who pretends to be all lovely dovey with khushi but in reality she hates her...arnav loves her and finds that out.

Before he finds that out...he and khushi both liked each other but due to misunderstandings they were separated...when arnav finds out about khushi's step mother he forced her to marry him...and torture her...

Later, arnavs mother is introduced ...she had a separation with arnav farther and she left arnav at the age of 8...

Aman (best friend of arnav) bring his mother back after 20 years to solve the problem between khushi aND arnav

...anjali is a younger sister of him..they met after like 20 years...

Khushi gets pregnant and ask arnav to let her go...then she comes back with their son after 5 years...

Can someone please please help me!!! Thank you so much in advance!!!! 
hari14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pavina

Sounds interesting...

http://hinditvadda.in/Entertainment/TvSerials/?revid=76306
rn94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kayabiggestfan

Does anyone know this story...

Khushi has a step mother who pretends to be all lovely dovey with khushi but in reality she hates her...arnav loves her and finds that out.

Before he finds that out...he and khushi both liked each other but due to misunderstandings they were separated...when arnav finds out about khushi's step mother he forced her to marry him...and torture her...

Later, arnavs mother is introduced ...she had a separation with arnav farther and she left arnav at the age of 8...

Aman (best friend of arnav) bring his mother back after 20 years to solve the problem between khushi aND arnav

...anjali is a younger sister of him..they met after like 20 years...

Khushi gets pregnant and ask arnav to let her go...then she comes back with their son after 5 years...

Can someone please please help me!!! Thank you so much in advance!!!!

I think the story you are looking for is
ArSHi FF:betrayed & slaughtered broken angel by aashi.
Here is the link - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3441300Edited by rn94 - 7 years ago
imi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey cant we i havae the arshi ff legal sins complete index and some old madhu ff whivh she write on if plzzz
-BlueMystique- thumbnail
Originally posted by: imi12

hey cant we i havae the arshi ff legal sins complete index and some old madhu ff whivh she write on if plzzz

U can search on Google dear... Coz few of her FF r posted on Fb.
Apeter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Request 2

Arnav khushi leaves RM and settled in London. And starts a firm AK with their couple friends sharing same initial.after years khushi returns to RM and arnav also come to surprise on her birthday

shalinii173 thumbnail
suggest Arshi FF where Khushi is already married to someone but not Arnav
Something like Madhu's Maze 2