Life Is So Strange : But We R Soulmates : TwiNj

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

"Ignorance" "Headphone" & "Laptop" His way of showing TEMPER...Because he LOVES HIS Wife's attention & pampering πŸ˜† He got happy like a child when she gifted him the book πŸ˜ƒ He was touched, he pulled her close to him & asked her if she is fine, why she is looking serious?...He wanted to give her all the happiness of the world at that moment only...He was THAT MUCH overwhelmed πŸ‘ Sometimes such happiness coming out of very small things actually leaves behind a huge MARK...These moments actually makes a relationship very strong... πŸ˜‰

Being a "Giver" kind of a person with a lot of enthusiasm he took part in the "Blood Donation Camp" like a typical Punjabi he was over excited but soon all the excitement, all the happiness faded...He looked at his friends feeling very uncomfortable his THAT particular expression was too painful to pen down...

And he "Called" HER... His STRENGTH... His SOULMATE... His EVERYTHING...

"Thik tho NEHI hnu..." : He informed, And she actually started flying towards him...

THEY hugged each other as tight as possible, he just said sorry for unintentionally giving her so much stress & she assured him "Nothing will happen to you, i am here with you, we will FACE it TOGETHER...WE will FIGHT..."

He was holding her tightly...Because at that moment HER LOVE only because of HER he was standing there on his feet where from INSIDE he was BROKEN... Completely SHATTERED... 😭

"Best MAA Without MAMTA" Wah! Luthra kya baat kahi hai πŸ˜† So Kameena ko chicken, TV & designer dress chahiye JAIL mein...Thank god Twinkle k elawa bhi kuch chahiye ushe uff! What a relief to my ears PAAK geya tha Twinkle Twinkle sun sun k πŸ˜†
Edited by Arpimugfan - 7 years ago
Nice post
Yes even I was also relieved to know that Yuvi wants something else other than Twinkle
Arpi.. Well written dear...
Srsly tht Hug spoke all the emotions... Thy r growin strong emotionally...which is most important in any relationship... Emotional breakdown in life literally kill the person frm inside.. Slowly like a poison.. But if we hav someone to love us unconditionally and take care of selflessly thn its more thn winning a War...
I loved this post... All wat i ws thinking so adorably u depicted. πŸ˜³

And Luthra Boy ws in fr some Comedy today...
Something diff...
πŸ˜†
I agree with your post Arpi!
What can I Say about YuvNita🀬
Arpi yrr itne intense lines likhne ke baad end mein kya.. mamta wali maa.. tu bhi naa hasa diya.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
love your post arpi...twinj scene was magical.Loved it
and lol kameene ko sach mein twinkle ke elava bhi kuch chahiye.🀣
best maw without mama was hilarious and also yahan se direct baraat mein jaana hai God TEI writers are epic🀣

brilliant post arpi cant wait ti watch it

maa without mamta perfect
Great post Arpi! Glad to see some positivity in midst of all complaining. 
I loved the Yuvi and Anita scene in Jail. Zain is brilliant when he's throwing tantrums like that.
Love your post Arpi.
Love TwiNJ hug.