Naagin

India-Forums

   
Naagin
Naagin

|Mouni Roy AT #10|Heart Filled With Love,Yet Covered In Blood| (Page 93)

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 6350

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Lol the failed seduction was short. Ritik ko shakh ho gaya tha. Thank you editors but please apna talent real Rivanya ke SR mein mat dikhana please.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 43252

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">ArNi have a sizzling hot chemistry.The way Shivanaya removed Ritik's hoody .Also lifted Shivanya n made her sit on the dressing table was hot. If in this scene can sizzle like this.I can't imagine how will be Rivanya SR.

Most of the scenes were done with Mouni only
</font>


Lol yeah olv was much better then this

This defo raise our expectations for rivanya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 43252

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Lol the failed seduction was short. Ritik ko shakh ho gaya tha. Thank you editors but please apna talent real Rivanya ke SR mein mat dikhana please.


All this!!!
Feku ke scenes were edited
But hope they don't edit rivanya sr for ua

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilkaVIMAL.SM

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 43252

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">How did the poison web became normal.Did goddess Durga helped Shivanaya.What was the need to bring Chutki. </font>


Sesha ka poison tha na
Vo helpless toh uska effect bhi khatam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

Priyanshi_ IF-Dazzler
Priyanshi_
Priyanshi_

Joined: 23 September 2013
Posts: 3823

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

ArNi have a sizzling hot chemistry.The way Shivanaya removed Ritik's hoody .Also lifted Shivanya n made her sit on the dressing table was hot. If in this scene can sizzle like this.I can't imagine  how will be Rivanya SR.

Most of the scenes were done with Mouni only
IKRR!
They better give us a prior information
We need to be ready with extinguishers and oxygen pumps!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SMforam.

maharathikarna Goldie
maharathikarna
maharathikarna

Joined: 28 December 2015
Posts: 1593

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Here goes shivanya again shooting blanks in air. The bumbling detective routine returns Confused
foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 43252

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Ankmini ka melo drama
Rivanya in mandir
Ss gayab
Yamini orders her malikaka to kill both baap beta

Another slap

Ritik Angry
VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Joined: 05 February 2010
Posts: 24601

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Originally posted by VIMAL.M

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">ArNi have a sizzling hot chemistry.The way Shivanaya removed Ritik's hoody .Also lifted Shivanya n made her sit on the dressing table was hot. If in this scene can sizzle like this.I can't imagine how will be Rivanya SR.

Most of the scenes were done with Mouni only
</font>


Lol yeah olv was much better then this

This defo raise our expectations for rivanya


If possible share the OLV link.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|Mouni Roy AT #12|Her Beauty Blooms From Within|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: foram.   Replies: 1197   Views: 37694

foram. 1197 37694 20 October 2016 at 11:17am by foram.
Mouni:Contrast Btw Reel & Real Avatar-article

Author: MysticNights   Replies: 1   Views: 273

MysticNights 1 273 27 May 2016 at 1:24am by ._Pari_.
Mouni's Most Attractive Feature-article

Author: MysticNights   Replies: 2   Views: 202

MysticNights 2 202 25 May 2016 at 8:31pm by ._Jyoti_.
Mouni Posing Solo & Killing It-article

Author: MysticNights   Replies: 1   Views: 323

MysticNights 1 323 25 May 2016 at 12:55pm by zaara610
Perfectionists On TV-Arjun,Mouni article

Author: MysticNights   Replies: 1   Views: 249

MysticNights 1 249 24 May 2016 at 2:14am by zaara610

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Naagin Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index