Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

|Mouni Roy AT #10|Heart Filled With Love,Yet Covered In Blood| (Page 80)

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Originally posted by mmroyalkaterick

LOL I am not expecting Lip-Lock of Rivanaya.I gave u example reg censorship in TV.I know Mouni is not comfortable with so much intimate scenes.

Kaisi Ye Yarrian Had lip-lock.SP 2 show had lip lock.Even Zee one show had lip lock .Sony BALH had lip-lock.It's up to channel n also to a certain extent actors.If they r comfortable they can show these scenes.

Very well placed Vimal..also thanks for pointing out the fact that Mouni herself once told in an interview that she is not comfortable during intimate shots. But again after that we get the swapping seduction track where she shot some really hot scenes with AB and Adaa. So may be this time she agrees to do if the scenes and story demand so. But as mentioned in highlighted parts, it is solely upto the actors and channel's choice ...
For fans well they can always fantasizeLOL

In EK shows she make actors do what they want .She made Divs do hot scene according to Divs standard.She made Sakshi do lip-lock n love making scene.

I will be happy with nice romantic SR of Rivanaya.
Rivanya's SR will be subtle and romantic most probably.
In PR,ArVi did have a hot,sensuous SR though.That's my favourite SR in Ekta's shows.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

AsNoone IF-Rockerz
AsNoone
AsNoone

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

LOL I am not expecting Lip-Lock of Rivanaya.I gave u example reg censorship in TV.I know Mouni is not comfortable with so much intimate scenes.

Kaisi Ye Yarrian Had lip-lock.SP 2 show had lip lock.Even Zee one show had lip lock .Sony BALH had lip-lock.It's up to channel n also to a certain extent actors.If they r comfortable they can show these scenes.

Very well placed Vimal..also thanks for pointing out the fact that Mouni herself once told in an interview that she is not comfortable during intimate shots. But again after that we get the swapping seduction track where she shot some really hot scenes with AB and Adaa. So may be this time she agrees to do if the scenes and story demand so. But as mentioned in highlighted parts, it is solely upto the actors and channel's choice ...

In EK shows she make actors do what they want .She made Divs do hot scene according to Divs standard.She made Sakshi do lip-lock n love making scene.

MmmLOLI didn't know about that Vimal...then I am keeping my fingers crossed for both sweet and burning romance. Let's see which one get fulfilledLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM--BlackSheep--

Priyanshi_ IF-Dazzler
Priyanshi_
Priyanshi_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Originally posted by Priyanshi_

Hey @astoria what's your name?
My name is Ayesha and you all can call me Ashi or Ash.And we are both 19.LOL

so ash it is..
and high 19 for us then! LOL

--BlackSheep--

--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

@Astoria and Priyu you both are from same ageLOLso of course you are thinking alike.
@Priyu simple and sensuous I wish tooDay Dreaminghopefully their union this time may complete...before their death...

It will be sensuous and in a very romantic mannerEmbarrassed Rivanya are soulmates.They live and die together.
Priyanshi_ IF-Dazzler
Priyanshi_
Priyanshi_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

<font color="#0066CC">@Astoria and Priyu you both are from same ageLOLso of course you are thinking alike.
@Priyu simple and sensuous I wish tooDay Dreaminghopefully their union this time may complete...before their death...

</font>

they better show their union before this season ends
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
It will break my heart to see them dyingBroken HeartCry

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Rivanya's SR will be subtle and romantic most probably.
In PR,ArVi did have a hot,sensuous SR though.That's my favourite SR in Ekta's shows.

For Rivanaya I would prefer subtle and romantic.Because Mouni  should not feel uncomfortable n do things on pressure.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 22 April 2016 at 12:56pm

AsNoone

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

It will break my heart to see them dyingBroken HeartCry

If this tragic ending executed well n pave a sensible way for re-birth.It will be nice.

--BlackSheep--

Go to top