Naagin

India-Forums

   
Naagin
Naagin

|Mouni Roy AT #10|Heart Filled With Love,Yet Covered In Blood| (Page 80)

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 18824

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Originally posted by mmroyalkaterick

Originally posted by VIMAL.M



LOL I am not expecting Lip-Lock of Rivanaya.I gave u example reg censorship in TV.I know Mouni is not comfortable with so much intimate scenes.

Kaisi Ye Yarrian Had lip-lock.SP 2 show had lip lock.Even Zee one show had lip lock .Sony BALH had lip-lock.It's up to channel n also to a certain extent actors.If they r comfortable they can show these scenes.



Very well placed Vimal..also thanks for pointing out the fact that Mouni herself once told in an interview that she is not comfortable during intimate shots. But again after that we get the swapping seduction track where she shot some really hot scenes with AB and Adaa. So may be this time she agrees to do if the scenes and story demand so. But as mentioned in highlighted parts, it is solely upto the actors and channel's choice ...
For fans well they can always fantasizeLOL


In EK shows she make actors do what they want .She made Divs do hot scene according to Divs standard.She made Sakshi do lip-lock n love making scene.

I will be happy with nice romantic SR of Rivanaya.
Rivanya's SR will be subtle and romantic most probably.
In PR,ArVi did have a hot,sensuous SR though.That's my favourite SR in Ekta's shows.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

AsNoone IF-Rockerz
AsNoone
AsNoone

Joined: 14 January 2014
Posts: 7067

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Originally posted by mmroyalkaterick

Originally posted by VIMAL.M



LOL I am not expecting Lip-Lock of Rivanaya.I gave u example reg censorship in TV.I know Mouni is not comfortable with so much intimate scenes.

Kaisi Ye Yarrian Had lip-lock.SP 2 show had lip lock.Even Zee one show had lip lock .Sony BALH had lip-lock.It's up to channel n also to a certain extent actors.If they r comfortable they can show these scenes.



Very well placed Vimal..also thanks for pointing out the fact that Mouni herself once told in an interview that she is not comfortable during intimate shots. But again after that we get the swapping seduction track where she shot some really hot scenes with AB and Adaa. So may be this time she agrees to do if the scenes and story demand so. But as mentioned in highlighted parts, it is solely upto the actors and channel's choice ...
For fans well they can always fantasizeLOL


In EK shows she make actors do what they want .She made Divs do hot scene according to Divs standard.She made Sakshi do lip-lock n love making scene.

I will be happy with nice romantic SR of Rivanaya.

MmmLOLI didn't know about that Vimal...then I am keeping my fingers crossed for both sweet and burning romance. Let's see which one get fulfilledLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM--BlackSheep--

Priyanshi_ IF-Dazzler
Priyanshi_
Priyanshi_

Joined: 23 September 2013
Posts: 3823

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Originally posted by Priyanshi_

Hey @astoria what's your name?
My name is Ayesha and you all can call me Ashi or Ash.And we are both 19.LOL

so ash it is..
and high 19 for us then! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 18824

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mmroyalkaterick

@Astoria and Priyu you both are from same ageLOLso of course you are thinking alike.
@Priyu simple and sensuous I wish tooDay Dreaminghopefully their union this time may complete...before their death...

It will be sensuous and in a very romantic mannerEmbarrassed Rivanya are soulmates.They live and die together.
Priyanshi_ IF-Dazzler
Priyanshi_
Priyanshi_

Joined: 23 September 2013
Posts: 3823

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mmroyalkaterick

<font color="#0066CC">@Astoria and Priyu you both are from same ageLOLso of course you are thinking alike.
@Priyu simple and sensuous I wish tooDay Dreaminghopefully their union this time may complete...before their death...

</font>


they better show their union before this season ends
--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 18824

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
It will break my heart to see them dyingBroken HeartCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Joined: 05 February 2010
Posts: 24601

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Originally posted by mmroyalkaterick

Originally posted by VIMAL.M



LOL I am not expecting Lip-Lock of Rivanaya.I gave u example reg censorship in TV.I know Mouni is not comfortable with so much intimate scenes.

Kaisi Ye Yarrian Had lip-lock.SP 2 show had lip lock.Even Zee one show had lip lock .Sony BALH had lip-lock.It's up to channel n also to a certain extent actors.If they r comfortable they can show these scenes.



Very well placed Vimal..also thanks for pointing out the fact that Mouni herself once told in an interview that she is not comfortable during intimate shots. But again after that we get the swapping seduction track where she shot some really hot scenes with AB and Adaa. So may be this time she agrees to do if the scenes and story demand so. But as mentioned in highlighted parts, it is solely upto the actors and channel's choice ...
For fans well they can always fantasizeLOL


In EK shows she make actors do what they want .She made Divs do hot scene according to Divs standard.She made Sakshi do lip-lock n love making scene.

I will be happy with nice romantic SR of Rivanaya.
Rivanya's SR will be subtle and romantic most probably.
In PR,ArVi did have a hot,sensuous SR though.That's my favourite SR in Ekta's shows.


For Rivanaya I would prefer subtle and romantic.Because Mouni  should not feel uncomfortable n do things on pressure.


Edited by VIMAL.M - 22 April 2016 at 12:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AsNoone

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Joined: 05 February 2010
Posts: 24601

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

It will break my heart to see them dyingBroken HeartCry


If this tragic ending executed well n pave a sensible way for re-birth.It will be nice.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|Mouni Roy AT #12|Her Beauty Blooms From Within|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: foram.   Replies: 1197   Views: 39517

foram. 1197 39517 20 October 2016 at 11:17am by foram.
Mouni:Contrast Btw Reel & Real Avatar-article

Author: MysticNights   Replies: 1   Views: 308

MysticNights 1 308 27 May 2016 at 1:24am by ._Pari_.
Mouni's Most Attractive Feature-article

Author: MysticNights   Replies: 2   Views: 213

MysticNights 2 213 25 May 2016 at 8:31pm by ._Jyoti_.
Mouni Posing Solo & Killing It-article

Author: MysticNights   Replies: 1   Views: 333

MysticNights 1 333 25 May 2016 at 12:55pm by zaara610
Perfectionists On TV-Arjun,Mouni article

Author: MysticNights   Replies: 1   Views: 273

MysticNights 1 273 24 May 2016 at 2:14am by zaara610

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Naagin Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index