|Mouni Roy AT #10|Heart Filled With Love,Yet Covered In Blood| - Page 52

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Astoria

You guys are Kashibai fans!!! High Five to That!! I loved her.
And sorry to say but the legendary lovers do not have my sympathies😆

slb made mockery of true love and majority walked away with sympathizing  kashibai 😆😆😆 
Originally posted by PaYa_Rivanya

Lol...after ArNi's part...most awaiting scene is strangling/smashing sautan's head...gonna enjoy like anything..🤣

Did someone say strangling, head smash and slap? Mere teen anmol ratan? 🤣 Lo mein aa gayi. 🤣 
Originally posted by Kit_Kat

@paya-shivu to laal peeli ritik ke hug se bhi hO jaati hai🤔 @foram-yhm ak acha tha ya bura??? @vimal-u watch ishk ka rang saved???me too...felt bad foe kashi only

hilarious to me ðŸ¤£
specially morning shot ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Did someone say strangling, head smash and slap? Mere teen anmol ratan? 🤣 Lo mein aa gayi. 🤣 

the most awaited scene will air tomorrow do not miss ðŸ¤ª
@foram-tu to achi bachi hai kabhi kuch nahi bolti😊thapad pad chuke hai to stab bhi ho sakta hai but see first time sach ka thapad pada but second wlaa was shivu dream so maybe this one will also be like that first time unknowingly ritik stavbed her this time she will dream ir @vimal-u can always pm me for tareefo on that SR sequence🤣 @astoria-I fail to see anything legendary in all that🤣
Ritik stabbing Shivu comes as a shock to me.But then he slapped her na Poor Shivu!! Stabbed by love😆 But but but,I think I will definitely faint when I see that particular hawt scene🤣 Edited by Astoria - 7 years ago
@tia-to strangulations' Ki jabra fan ho gayi🤣

@karna-download painted veil promo..2g me itna hi chalega🤣

@foram-lol epic bejjati of SR🤣

@foram-tu to achi bachi hai kabhi kuch nahi bolti😊thapad pad chuke hai to stab bhi ho sakta hai but see first time sach ka thapad pada but second wlaa was shivu dream so maybe this one will also be like that first time unknowingly ritik stavbed her this time she will dream ir @vimal-u can always pm me for tareefo on that SR sequence🤣 @astoria-I fail to see anything legendary in all that🤣

dude shivu ko 2 real thappad pada hai
and one was dream so overall 3 
Mujh jaise 2G waale par thodidaya Karo

@tia-to strangulations' Ki jabra fan ho gayi🤣

@karna-download painted veil promo..2g me itna hi chalega🤣

@foram-lol epic bejjati of SR🤣

ab tha to main kya karu
uparse i dont like special promos for sr
jaise koi mahan kaam karne jaa rahe ho waise promote karte hai ðŸ¤£