Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mmroyalkaterick

True...KT, Shivani, Sati, Meera, Shivanya...all are different and have some substance in them. I have witnessed Sati, Meera and Shivanya though,...but she somehow suits and perfects the role as par excellence. πŸ‘IMO completely though.

Mouni is an Versatile actress...have been fan from KT...very proud of being her fan...She is BEST.😳😳

@mmroyalkaterick:May i know ur real name.You can watch Mouni's debut - an Innocent KT on Hot-star...u will love it.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PaYa_Rivanya

Mouni is an Versatile actress...have been fan from KT...very proud of being her fan...She is BEST.😳😳

@mmroyalkaterick:May i know ur real name.You can watch Mouni's debut - an Innocent KT on Hot-star...u will love it.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Me to Mouni fan from her Krishna Tulsi days.I still can't forget Mouni's first big stage performance on SPA on the song Barso Re .She rocked .

Agree Mouni is  a versatile actress.She got to play diff role n she did full justice to every character.
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kit_Kat

I don't think its the same outfit that offscreen pic wala which we got...i think its differentπŸ˜•

hehehe...yeah its not same outfit...forgot to write Not..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

Me to Mouni fan from her Krishna Tulsi days.I still can't forget Mouni's first big stage performance on SPA on the song Barso Re .She rocked .

Agree Mouni is  a versatile actress.She got to play diff role n she did full justice to every character.

Bingo..yeah...her 1st stage perf...OMG...whenever i listen to Barso Re song...Mouni's face and dance comes to my mind...She did it so gracefully...did you remember camera was focusing on Pulkit(Lakshya) while she was dancing...his reactions...Most loved couple in those days..Lakshya-Kt rocked,
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Bingo..yeah...her 1st stage perf...OMG...whenever i listen to Barso Re song...Mouni's face and dance comes to my mind...She did it so gracefully...did you remember camera was focusing on Pulkit(Lakshya) while she was dancing...his reactions...Most loved couple in those days..Lakshya-Kt rocked,

Ya I remember it.She danced so gracefully.The camera was focusing on him more.Also whole Kuynki team was cheering so much for her .I loved Lakshya-KT[But EK destroyed them].I even shipped them off-screen also.There was also rumor that they were dating.

Her second SPA performance was so hot.She danced on Zara Zara touch me song.Wearing a shot silver dress.I loved the chair step.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 8 years ago
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctLoIrbiN1Y[/YOUTUBE]
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

Ya I remember it.She danced so gracefully.The camera was focusing on him more.Also who Kuynki team was cheering so much for her .I loved Lakshya-KT[But EK destroyed them].I even shipped them off-screen also.There was also rumor that they were dating.

Her second SPA performance was so hot.She danced on Zara Zara touch me song.Wearing a shot silver dress.I loved the chair step.

Yes..they were dating...kyunki lost charm after the separation of Lakhya-Kt...idiot maiyaa 

Have seen all her performance...She is just superb yar...Amazing performer...then Jara Nachke Dikha reality show...she won Best dancer...She is Perfectionist all I want to say..😊😳

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Mouni's new article on #southinkucandance Comment monsters...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Yes..they were dating...kyunki lost charm after the separation of Lakhya-Kt...idiot maiyaa 

Have seen all her performance...She is just superb yar...Amazing performer...then Jara Nachke Dikha reality show...she won Best dancer...She is Perfectionist all I want to say..😊😳

Agree - .kyunki lost charm after the separation of Lakhya-Kt...idiot maiyaa .Also the rape scene was not needed.I just hated it.I was shivering so much after that scene.

ZND she proved all.That she can dance awesomely n also look hot n sexy. I loved her dance in ZND .I was so happy when she won Best dancer.Her intro dance on Chaliya,Kathak dance,Shadow dance, item song round.The table step was awesome.What confidence.She danced on the table were boys were sitting

After ZND many thought she will not fit the godess role.She proved all wrong.She gave life to Sati.She was perfect as Sati.Only Mouni could have portrayed Sati like that.No one could not have done justice to Sati as Mouni did.

Completely agree she is Perfectionist

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
haha fun bytes 
loved telly masala and telly bytes interviews
tfs