Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

All's not well between Alia and Sidharth (Page 2)

Eboza Goldie
Eboza
Eboza

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Spotboye is schizo they live in their own world and creating every kind of stories just to get clicks and then also posts the total opposite news of what they earlier reported. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmLuvBolly

BornWithASmirk Goldie
BornWithASmirk
BornWithASmirk

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
ohooo breakup tak pahuch gaya?LOLStill not believed in their relationship newsLOL
Staart Goldie
Staart
Staart

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Now link alia with vd and as kat is single we can link her with did.ek saath 2 films ka promotions phir film release hona ka baad there will a news about patch up air aashiqui 3 ka time phir kar denga link up.LOL

justinnow

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
LOL. A story is made out of their visit to KJo's house?LOL Spotboye deserves an oscar yaar!LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmLuvBollyJiyagulabi

justinnow Senior Member
justinnow
justinnow

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
    I wouldn't be surprised if they break-up in near future. I guess it's difficult to replicate Riteish and Genelia in BW. I wished they did though. At least some pair from young generation should last.   
    Having said that, cracks were quite visible during K&S promotions.
    Question should be will Aashiqui 3 happen now with Sid and Alia.

justinnow Senior Member
justinnow
justinnow

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I'm still waiting for Spotboye to provide me pictures of Deepika hang out with Ranbir at his balcony.

As for Sid and Alia, they were seen in the same car leaving Aarti Shetty's party. The alleged fight over ex-boyfriend was reported, by Spotboye, almost two months ago and I don't know why they are still using it. And looking at Alia's shirt from the other night it appears that she went to KJo's house directly from UP launch hence the two cars, and it certainly wasn't the first time these two use different cars for the same destination.

All of that being said, Alia is supposed to start filming with VD soon so I expect a lot more similar stories and blinds coming out for the next couple of months until August when that tour happens. 

Yes, Sid and Alia, were seen in the same car leaving Aarti Shetty's party. The current video is of them leaving KJO's house in different cars and both of them look down. It doesn't conclude anything but Alia's response to Sid's Udta Punjab tweet on twitter was quite cold unlike previous times. I think these do hint not all is well.
IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justinnow

Yes, Sid and Alia, were seen in the same car leaving Aarti Shetty's party. The current video is of them leaving KJO's house in different cars and both of them look down. It doesn't conclude anything but Alia's response to Sid's Udta Punjab tweet on twitter was quite cold unlike previous times. I think these do hint not all is well.

Different interpretations I guess. I thought they were fine during K&S promotions, and her Twitter response to him wasn't cold. She's not going to be interacting with him in the same way she did during K&S promotions, but I still didn't notice any coldness or weirdness neither on Twitter nor during K&S. 

I brought up the car thing only to point out how false Spotboye's story was. They just made something up and wrote an article around it. Being in the same car or different cars doesn't in of itself prove or disproves a relationship or its status.  

Serendipity..

raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
wait for their next release that time another there will b another article with title "all is well" between them...

Go to top