there can be a Twist...so be prepare for d worst DDians

abhaypatel Senior Member
abhaypatel
abhaypatel

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged
We all are Happy after getting the Awesome news
I m sure every DDian is doing bhangra    [:D/]

BUT kahani me twist bhi ho sakta hai.
May be DD is actually Not quitting the show.

Well as we read in the article that gayatri raja will have kids...means they will have more than one kid, one boy & one girl. Aur hosakta hai (bhagwan kare k na ho) DD will play the role of Raga's daughter just like junior MB.

Now tell u why I got this horrible feeling, coz DD recently told Dhani that there's gonna b a Surprise, ab show quit karne me kya surprise hai ! May be she meant she is coming with new avatar with a new character and that's the surprise for us (Jo surprise kaam aur shock zyada goga)

And another reason, DD recently joined gym...now that's nothing surprising but as we knw DD etr2 set me ane jane me 1-2 hours lagta hai and she gets very less time for her family. Ab itne Dino me DD ne gym join nhi kiya to abhi suddenly kyu? Abhi usko time kese mil gaya? May be after 8 years DD will get 2-3 months off (kids ki story akkhir kitne din dikhayenge) & may be ph & channel told her to use this time on gym coz they want DD to look different after the leap as gayatri's daughter.

So that's why I'm telling you DDians abhi celebrate maat karo...chudail nilu Aunty & dumb Zee ka koi bharosa nhi hai. Well that's my assumption which I don't want to be true but I just can't digest k jo hum chahte hai Vo Hume nil raha hai, DD Ko iss crap show se chutkara mil raha hai...ermm fans itne bhi lucky nahi ho sakte Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rksuperstarsinisterstorms

Geetdrashti IF-Dazzler
Geetdrashti
Geetdrashti

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Nooo now im crying
Snow_Angel IF-Stunnerz
Snow_Angel
Snow_Angel

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
kuch pal ka khushi yo de dete yr..I really hope ur all assumption's are wrong DD is also happy to be free from this crap and she know her fan's will be happy too that's why she said surprise and she joined Jim bcs she is getting few months break before joining any other project so using her time in gym.Still I really hope we will get confirmation soon and then will begin our party .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaypatelGeetdrashti

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top