Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

**MaNan ff - Sab tera updated EPILOUGE pg 34 ** (Page 14)

kavyach Goldie
kavyach
kavyach

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Superb concept

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kyaramalhotra

kyaramalhotra Senior Member
kyaramalhotra
kyaramalhotra

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasniya09

Eagerly waiting for manan conversation... plzzz update soon.. & this update was super duper hit...

thank u soo much tweety
kyaramalhotra
kyaramalhotra

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyach

Superb concept

aww thank uuSmile
tchhabra Senior Member
tchhabra
tchhabra

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
 Plz plz update dear
 eagrly waiting

kyaramalhotra
kyaramalhotra

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tchhabra

Plz plz update dear
 eagrly waiting

update chahiye ha ha ha *evil*Evil Smile
Aakifa_Hussain Senior Member
Aakifa_Hussain
Aakifa_Hussain

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tchhabra

Plz plz update dear
eagrly waiting

Edited by Aakifa_Hussain - 28 April 2016 at 1:42am
kyaramalhotra
kyaramalhotra

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Chapter 3

Manikk pov..

Nandini mujhse shaadi karogii..i sound so desperate but that's not my fault ..i just wanna make her mine..i love her no doubt..i cant wait I just want her.. what if someone will snatch her ..no no I cant let this happen..no way..the thought nandini malhotra gaves goosebumps..ohh I just love her..mom dad ko 100 times bhi thanks bolu toh bhi kam haii..nandini sse  milke mujhe jaisa feel hua mujhe kabhi aisa feel nhi hua..i kno we don't kno eachother   but I saw something different in her eyes and may be I know hats that...i grin

Nandini pov..

M feeling dizzy..did I heard right ..ye toh bohot fast nikla..like seriously I even don't kno him and he direct propose wo bhi for marriage ..aiyappa cant u make my life little simple..ohhk I love my life I admit it but still sometime u really test  me and land me in these kind of situation...i kno I look really cute while huffing that's why I m not huffing otherwise this romeo surely gonna grabb my hand and will take me to any temple...I kno self praising is bad manner amms always said but appa said sometimes self praising are not harmfull arghh aiyappa aap bhi  mujhe apne baaato maii phasa dete ho..he click his finger..and I came back to earth..am soo gone..help me aiyappa.

No one pov..

She blink her eyes two three  times and he chuckle.. are na hii na hello direst muhse shaadi karogi aisa hota hai kya she said making cute faces are hota hai na .just abhi abhi toh hua manikk said..she glare him and sat on swing f0lding her leg tum mujhe jaante hi kitna ho ..ha hum abhi hi toh mile hai and u are full ready to marry me she ask..are pure 8 hours ho gye hai or itna time chahiye manikk said grinning..nandini hung her head but..manikk cut her in between but wat kuch nhi he said and sat in front of her in his knees and hold her hand  nandini tumhe pata hai jab maine first time dekha tha u kno mujhe aise feeling kabhi kabhi nhi aayi manikk smile and nandini hide her blush maine tab hi decide karliya tha that  u r the one mai apni puri life tumhare sath bitana chahta hu..nandini smile but soon hide it..than he look into her eyes tum mujhe bohot acchi lagti ho nandini..he said smiling and nandini giggle..

Ohh aisa kya but what if tumhare intentions wrong ho toh she said with crook smile and manikk sat beside her soch k toh dekho right intentions bhi ho sakte hai he said tounge in cheek they both look at eachother and burst in laughter...

Toh tumne abtak bola nhi mujhse shaadi karogi manikk ask her as they were walking toward living area where everybody is waiting for them..she stop and turn toward him with faint smile  manikk umm I need time ..i mean lets be friends first..mai ye sochti hu ki  har realtionship mai  trus hona zaruri hai or hum abhi hi toh mile hai..tum  samajh rahe ho na she look upward toward him he just smile its ohhk nandini I can understand this all things are new for you and for me also..i told u na in very first sight   I fell for u so i can wait  for you u can atleast try na he ask her with hope she thought for a sec and blink her eyes and he smile waise I kno shaadi toh tumhe mujhse hi karne padegi manikk said with smirk  nanidni slap his  shoulder and giggle ...

Kanna aao beta aao manikk baitho amms said and they both settle themselv on couch..their family were looking toward them  like they are going to do some kind of magic ..getting hell curious  mukti finnaly burst out toh saadhi ka theme kya hoga Punjabi or south Indian  manikk and nandini look toward  her in shock bahbhi nanidni glare her and mukti bit her tounge..and the others burst in laughter..

Toh baccho tum dono ne kya decide kiya harish ask them they both glance eachother appa wo nandini was about to say but manikk complete her we need time papa manikk said and blink his eyes to assure her she smile..there was silence ...that's totally ok beta avantika said we have no prblm..avantika smile..nyonika cup nandini's cheek but u both don't take so much time mujhe meri daughter in law ko jaldi apne ghar leke jaana hai nyonika said and they all smile..

Chalo chalo abhi sab dinner kar lete hai ..ladkiyo amms turn toward nandini navya and mukti meri help karo chalo..amms said and they left...suddenly amms came from back and pinch abhi's ear or tu yaha kya karrha hai chal help kar humari..everybody laugh including manikk ... ma aap baitiye na mai aati hu plzz avantika insist arre na maine subah se kuch kaam nhi kiya hai..or ek toh meri bahu hai na wo mujhe kaam hi nhi karne deti hai they  all chuckle...ma aap bhi avantika said embaaras tum sab aaram se baitho bacche hai mere paas.. amms said and left

Harishh chal na raj said ha ..suniye to avantika hum log thoda bahar se ghumm k aate hai harish said nyonika ask them raising eyebrow kaha jar he hai aap dono...avantika second her agar firse fishng k liye gaye toh soch lena raj and harish gave them sheepish smile and left from there..they all giggle...pata nhi kya bhoot sawar hoo gya hai inhe fishing ka nyonika said

Now there is manikk avantika and nyonika..the trio were sitting in living area..

Beta meri tohh tumse acche se baat hi nhi hui avantika said manikk smile so beta u like kerela avantika ask I love kerela aunty its soo beautifull manikk said  avantika smile waise bacche if u want tum kal nandini k sath thoda ghum k aajao ...she said ha beta go u'll love it nyonika said and manikk tries not to look like a despo monkey manikk nodded.. accha  aap log baitho mai dinner k  arrangements dekhke aati hu  avantika got up..are avantika  wait am also coming nyonika said ..nyonika ruffel manikk hairs and they left frm there.

After dinner ..abhi went to drop muktii and everybody retired to their room...

Nandini's room

Nandini came out from washroom wiping her face  I don't kno about u but I really like him nandini navya said ohhh so lets do a thing tu hi use shaadi karle... nandini said smacking her head are karleti but na wo tere taraf jaise dekhte hai aisa lagta hai he is in love with u navya said pushing nanidni little ..her cheeks turn red k..kuch b..bhi nandini stammer idhar dekh navya held nadini chin and make her face to face nandini smile and hug her I love u navya nandini said I love u to meri behna navya said.

and I love u both they both turn and saw avantika standing on door with chocolates in her hand  ..they laugh and avantika walk toward them nandini hide under banket covering her face nandu ..avantika sang am sleeping mommy nandini said badmassh nanidni giddle navya also...beta I can understand u need time and ur appa and me we don't have any prblmm nandini smile but mai ek  baat zarur bolungi manikk accha ladka hai avantika smile and nandini hug her to hide her blush...

chalo abhi dono so jaoo and nandu kal tumhe manikk k sath jaana hai ohhk...navya's eyes twinkle and nanidni made o shape moth amm.ammma but ...   sleep avantika shows her eyes fine goodnight ..nandini said and hide under duvet gud night amma navya said good night sweety avantika said and she peck her forehead...yye raat or yeh doorie tera milna hai zaroorie navya sang to tease nandini and the pillow fight start...

Manikk pov..

Uff how I hate to woke up this early in morning but the facts is mai puri raaat so hi nhi paaya crazy na the manikk malhotra cannot sleep...its 5 am but what m doing am still lost in her thought nandini I whisper her name..i smile .. manikk nandini sounds really perfect..i sigh  ohh freak I forgot aaj toh mai nanidni k sath ohh heaven..i quickle grab my cloth and run inside washroom..

No one pov

He came out from washroom wearing jeans and  wiping his bare body ..he stood near window..but the sight in front of him is enough for him to forgot everything and just lost in her.. she is smiling at her own her hairs are flowing in air she is looking just beautiful he whisper and ruffle his hair and left outside wearing his t-shirt..

Kisi ne mujhe bataya tak nhi ki kerela ki subah itni khubsurat hoti hai manikk said from back and nandini turn and smile ye baat toh mujhe bhi aaj hi pata chali nanidni said he chuckle toh u remember na ajj hume kahi jaana tha ...manikk said leaning on tree wo toh mujhe pata hai tumhara hi wait karrhi thi she said walking toward him ohh toh mujhe ye bhi nhi pata tha ki koi mera wait bhi karrha hai..manikk said with smirk nanidni giggle  accha wait mai abhi aati hu than she run inside.. hayye manikk said to himself and sheepishly smile...

Manikk pov..

I was talking with my best friend cabir on call..suddenly I hear her voice manikk I turn and my eyes buldge out from my socket she is coming toward me wearing a green top and shorts ..i gulp my lumph this girl is giving me hard time...chale she said  I nodded in no I was not in my sences shee gave me confuse look why?? still didn't react manikk she shook me ha ha chalo chaloo I said she chuckle and shook her head waise agar tum itni hi sundar lagogi na toh mere intentions wrong bhi ho sakte hai I whisper near her ear and run from there smiling ..aww she is looking soo cute open mouth widen eyes my fav look hehe than she also run behind me I love this girll..

Tujhpe meri hai daavedariyan
Tujhse hai dil ki saajhedariyan, saajhedariyan
Tujhpe meri hai daavedariyan
Tujhse hai dil ki saajhedariyan

They were exploring  kerela ... manikk is leaving no chance to tease her to irritate her just to see her that cute look ...nandini ask manikk to climb on coconut tree and pluck a coconut he made a horrified expression .than he saw a nariyal pani wala he  bought whole coconut stall and gave her and she shook head and slap manik's arm and manikk laugh..

Teri bin saansein loon to jee na sakoon
Ab tu hi bata kya main karoon
Kya karoon, kya karoon...

Now nanidni is drinking coconut water and manikk is painting something on cocnut's shell ..nanidni tried to see what he is doing but he hide so she shows her tounge and he  laugh evilly...

Girl I need you
Girl I need you
Girl I need you
Never leave you

While walking nanidni turn back and saw funny faces draw in coconuts shell she laugh and  manikk hold her hand and they dance crazily..

Subah se shaam tak lamhe
Baahon mein teri guzaarun
Chehra tera saamne rakh ke
Iss dil mein aaj utaarun

Manikk is adoring nanidni who is telling him something about the place where they were..the place is somekinda  farm...he slowly walk toward sat beside and  rest his head in her shoulder..nanidni call him and he realize it was dream he sheepishly smile..

Aankhon ka nasha gulabi
Ab raha na jaaye zara bhi
Tu de permission pee loon
Tere naam ka banu sharabi
Utre na teri khumari
Bhulun main duniya saari

Oh girl every time I see you
Badhti jaaye betabi

Suddenly manikk  sprinkle lots of white flowers on  nanidni at first nandini got surprise but she smile brightlyyy..manikk make her wear a tiara made by  himma and nandini feels so speciall..

Girl I need you
Girl I need you
Girl I need you
Never leave you

Day 2**

Nanidni came wearing white top jacket and jeans manikk wink her and  again run behind him to beat him.her this childidh acts he always adore..

Pehli dafa..

Aankhon se hai ye neendein khafa

Ke teri ore chal pada

Ye dil ka raasta

She run inside the farm like a free bird her hairs are flowing in airs manikk smile fully and  adore her enjoying like a kid open arm inhaling the fresh air.. he again fell for her innocence her naughtineass her id heart..

Ab teri dhadkan se meri dhadkan
Ab judne lagi kya main karoon
Kya karoon, kya karoon

While walking manikk wrap his hand around her shoulder nanidni glare him  he chuckle and left her and the again start walking..

Girl I need you
Girl I need you
Girl I need you
Never leave you

Day3**

Now they are in banana tree forest nandini  they both are laughing on something  love and trust for eachother is day by day between them their parents are happy they are happy..he is making her lauh doing some silly things ..

Lamhe maine tere liye hain rakh diye
Dil ye tujhko de diya hai bin kuch liye

They are boat ..the boat is haking so much nanidni crash in his  arm and maikk was on cloud 9..this is the very first time they are this close to eachother...they both have same feeling for eachother she is accepting him and he is  loving her more   they pull eachother apart now there was awkward silence between them but they both have blush smile in their face..

Teri nazron ki taraf nazrein
Ab mudne lagi kya main karoon
Kya karoon, kya karoon

Day 4**

Manikk and nanidni they both are playing with elephants near river ..they are splashing water on eachother  enjoying fully..manikk gain put his hand around her shoulder this time she didn't refuse and rest her head in his shoulder he grin finnaly he succeded.after sometime nandini is  running behind his acorse to catch him and climb in his back  and he grin and pick her up..

Girl I need you
Girl I need you
Girl I need you
Never leave you

They both reach house hand in hand laughing on something they enter inside and a girlcame and  cozily hug manikk ohh manikk I miss u she said and everyones eyes buldge out and nanidni stood there shock or confuse but more insecure..

(**heyya am back..guyzz maine kuch bhi likh diya hai like kuch bhisorry ha abhi mere dimag mai kuch bhi nhi aarha hai so plzz nxt timw i'll give awsm update..and ha few more chappy left may be 2 or 3**)

Edited by kyaramalhotra - 28 April 2016 at 1:32am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu16alphymbteeraksharakeshrawatarshi2206Ritzeeenamita.kirtikarseraphicsimiSrinivas2808pujat000092910A1110trishadutta15rainyrockMourvipre24Papasdollpmb123maryamwaqar67kabitasthameshikashaheeda123AmanKaur01misthyshonaRAJI12CantabilAnnapurohitindrani21decprerulalliniti06hardik1991aishu8794kd83gazalazahidankitalodhashwetparth143Sangaviparthkhdecent-20keerthi25smileyanzgurl_coolPalchinnmusicalstarsakiraroysunset17estherzackewlgirlmish052Ky21puzzzSweetsuraiya2princess08elsaannatchhabraac2000samiamalhotraDidiaishthamannamanan1Vidhiarora1jamunamanikunnatishukla241shruti1997arshuaarzarakhanarloverpayal94mairaallauddindhillon90shaan...absnadsriyaparo

shaan... IF-Dazzler
shaan...
shaan...

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Amazing bond...
Manan's moments were awesome...
Nandini's accepting manik...she trust him...
Luved it...
But who's d girl????
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kyaramalhotra

Go to top