Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guesswhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am actually loving this track... the drugs with Ja will eventually make sagar realise how good he is with judging people!!
swapralina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys dont take me wrong but i feel that gangaa should move on with palash,Whats wrong?she waited all these years for sagar but she holds the same level of possessiveness for him(not lust)now as she had in her childhood.And do u expect her to be mahaan and accept him back after he had intentionally insulted her sindhur and given this haq to someone else in a fit of rage or do u guys expect her to be his mistress as he has an official wife?Someone questioned her love for sagar but do u guys realise the agony she is also facing because of his decision?or do u want her name to be maligned by the society for getting associated with sagar even knowing about his marital status.Cant she love anyone else ?she started respecting palash after finding out about his honesty and behaviour and cant this mature friendship and respect turn into love ,love which breathes fresh life into her.Palash is a guy who knows to calm,understand,guide and support gangaa which sagar never did seriously,his supporting gangaa was not strong.There is always a difference between first love and true love.Guys i am sorry if i had hurt anyones feelings unintentionally but this is my POV.SORRY GUYS.
charmy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivaanya

For me SaGa was finished the day Ganga said that "she is happy that Sagar is not a part of her life. And she already said that Sagar does not reflect Babu in him". So I am not rooting for any great thing from Ganga now. And I was really not surprised to see this kinda track where she will fall for some x y z. It was obvious after those lines.Its like basically Sagar loves Ganga unconditionally but Ganga can take turns at any time.So SaGa no where exists anymore.

Its only Vishal's amazing acting as Sagar in all shades is making me to watch the show. He is the saving grace otherwise the makers have already spoiled the show...

it's like if sagar use his impulsiveness to support gangaa then it's right but as soon as he use it otherwise he become bad,emotional less,careless guy...how?cvs are hell bent showing sagar a emotional weak person and palash a balanced clever guy.

palash dont have screen presence which sagar has...sagar has tremendous screen personalty...and sorry cvs but sagar was  always a emotional person ,remember that holi scene where he fought for ganga front of everyone...he made tamasha of all his family but offcorse cvs had no problem with this emotional weak guy in those time. 
Edited by sonaliBakshi - 8 years ago
tryrose thumbnail
I don't like the track of Ganga-Palash. And dont like showing Sagar as a negative character now. 
Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonaliBakshi

it's like if sagar use his impulsiveness to support gangaa then it's right but as soon as he use it otherwise he become bad,emotional less,careless guy...how?cvs are hell bent showing sagar a emotional weak person and palash a balanced clever guy.

palash dont have screen presence which sagar has...sagar has tremendous screen personalty...and sorry cvs but sagar was  always a emotional person ,remember that holi scene where he fought for ganga front of everyone...he made tamasha of all his family but offcorse cvs had no problem with this emotional weak guy in those time. 

So true.I was really shocked and hurt to see all those name callings for Sagar after his marr with Janvi. I mean even I also admire SaGa a lot and was rooting for their journey together against all odds but how can ppl forget completely his all out of the world genuine good deeds for Ganga and bashed him left right and centre? Ganga was also responsible for that blunder, in fact she started that,then why blame Sagar only???And yes you are right...when his impulsiveness goes with Ganga that time it was praiseworthy but otherwise he is a villain. He really made a tamasha of his own family for  Ganga on the day of Holi but still he was subjected to many adjectives for one blunder he made. We all know it was a great mistake he did and he himself is suffering the most for it.How I wish he should come out of that burden of marr with Janvi. At least he can move to UK for sometime as one member has said.

And ultimately it is the CVs who are showing all these, so NO Point in arguing with any member on forum here. They must think it thoroughly b4 showing any drastic changes in any character like they did for Niru because it always backfires. When a char which is being loved and appreciated by all got butchered unnecessarily viewers get detached from it and eventually the show loses its numbers.Here the perfect case is Niru.

Vishal is having tremendous screen presence we all know and he will portray every shade with perfection.But as we all know it depends on the CVs whether they want to continue with Sagar and Ganga's story OR anyone else with Ganga, we cant help it except stop watching the show. Especially when they already showed Janvi as an antagonist so no scope for Sagar to make a pair with her.I seriously dont understand what they really want to show now.😳