Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Its not exactly tht its palash is fighting for a good cause n niru always did tht remember the mla thing? Hopefully sagar finds out his clients r bad they r dangerous n now ganga is working with palash as well will she be in danger? What kind of ppl does jhanvis dad know how shady lol is palash from a rich family ? Mahdvi is crazy she will never learn, jhanvi should share her new pills with her lol
Shivaanya thumbnail
That is the main problem with her. She always jumps into conclusion.
She saw that some men fired bullets to P and believed what he said and imagined her ideal babu in him.

I wish they will show this P and Ja joined hands together to play a bigger game to separate SaGa (though they are already separated)permanently which will be revealed later.That will be one dhamakedaar twist in the show.
arnavarnav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I was abt to say same...πŸ˜ƒ
If any1 remember Gangaa bashed Sagar that i thought ur like Babu but i was wrong u r not like him and all...😭

And today she saw babu in palash...πŸ˜•

Kahi Gangaa ka secret crush babu pe toh nahi hai???πŸ˜›

Thats why Madhvi hates her for reason unknow to the audienceπŸ‘...i mean she is nice to all except Gangaa..πŸ˜‰. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vishtilover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought i will enjoy seeing jealous Sagar bt this track is really disgusting.don't like the comparision.i really want this track to end soon.i can't bear that man with Gangaa.
i am hating Gangaa now-a-days.
manny136 thumbnail
Babu is a father figure n gangaa seeing palash like babu means he can be a mentor, sagar should never be tht lol he is her soulmate n fomparing him to his father is gross lol
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ganga is not wrong guyz.. She didn't see babu in Palash.. she just thinks Palash is standing up for the right thing just like babu..
and speaking of Sagar, is he not jumping to conclusions then?
some Pharma guy couldn't get Palash in his pocket.. so he said BS abt. Palash and Sagar believed that Palash is a criminial! and he partnered with illegal Pharma ppl. He is supposed to be a lawyer too right? Should he not do some homework before jumping into conclusions?
nanny2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rush_25

Ganga is not wrong guyz.. She didn't see babu in Palash.. she just thinks Palash is standing up for the right thing just like babu..

and speaking of Sagar, is he not jumping to conclusions then?
some Pharma guy couldn't get Palash in his pocket.. so he said BS abt. Palash and Sagar believed that Palash is a criminial! and he partnered with illegal Pharma ppl. He is supposed to be a lawyer too right? Should he not do some homework before jumping into conclusions?

I agree with your comment 
Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vishtilover

I thought i will enjoy seeing jealous Sagar bt this track is really disgusting.don't like the comparision.i really want this track to end soon.i can't bear that man with Gangaa.
i am hating Gangaa now-a-days.

For me SaGa was finished the day Ganga said that "she is happy that Sagar is not a part of her life. And she already said that Sagar does not reflect Babu in him". So I am not rooting for any great thing from Ganga now. And I was really not surprised to see this kinda track where she will fall for some x y z. It was obvious after those lines.Its like basically Sagar loves Ganga unconditionally but Ganga can take turns at any time.So SaGa no where exists anymore.

Its only Vishal's amazing acting as Sagar in all shades is making me to watch the show. He is the saving grace otherwise the makers have already spoiled the show...
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivaanya

For me SaGa was finished the day Ganga said that "she is happy that Sagar is not a part of her life. And she already said that Sagar does not reflect Babu in him". So I am not rooting for any great thing from Ganga now. And I was really not surprised to see this kinda track where she will fall for some x y z. It was obvious after those lines.Its like basically Sagar loves Ganga unconditionally but Ganga can take turns at any time.So SaGa no where exists anymore.

Its only Vishal's amazing acting as Sagar in all shades is making me to watch the show. He is the saving grace otherwise the makers have already spoiled the show...

You are right. Cvs ruined beautiful love story by introducing another character for Ganga.
I don't want sagar to waste time on selfish girl Ganga. He can better return back to UK to lead his life.