thanx for the pm..😊

update soon!πŸ˜›

thnx dear and welcum... πŸ˜ƒ
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: 1357raksha

lovely episode...

jalal got 2 gifts 1 from d ppl which is very precious..
nd other made him to go on cloud nine this his life his wife is coming back to him... i love to see his expression ... nd haha ruks face to...
HB SB are so happy when ja told about jo arrival nd jo was coing to ja with full heart of love nt like 1st time...
wonderful review harshu akka...
waiting for next episode...
im sorry for commenting late on r d update threads...
was busy with exams nd other things...
thanks for all d pms...

ya jalal gets d best and divine gift frm his awam... πŸ˜ƒ jallu had to b on cloud nine as his love was returning to him... πŸ˜ƒ thnx and ya me too waiting fr 2dy's epi as it would b interesting... πŸ˜‰ its ok dear no worries I can understd u can come bk after u r free frm ur xams... πŸ˜› ur welcum,,,,,,
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

Sorry, Harshu di, was busy yesterday.

You have given a very interesting analysis, as usual.πŸ‘

The episode was good.

The highlight being the eagerness in Jalal's eyes to meet his love after so long, and the ever-present smile on his face.😳

Anyway, why do they had to give this fakiron wali dress to Jalal?🀒This one does not look royal from any damn angle.🀒

And now waiting for today's episode. The scene of Jodha's welcome is so beatiful...😳

its ok no probs... πŸ˜ƒ thnx ya d epi was good...jalal's eyes had d eagerness d desperation to meet his love... πŸ˜‰ dis jama is really funny it looks like a gown and also d color is dull... πŸ˜• 2dy's epi will b interesting as jo will b bk but only 2wrds d end of d epi... πŸ˜‰
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Beautiful update for a beautiful episode.

Rukku the biggest natak company. I just hate her for acting so happy.even jalal doubted her happiness. I enjoyed to see that hukka had to read the letter of jo's returnπŸ˜†. Jalals heart was doing ' dhinka chika'πŸ˜†. Superb acting by rajat. He couldnt control his desperation to see jo and hukka was on fire.πŸ˜†

thnx divya... πŸ˜› ya it was d best prt where ruku read d letter her xpressions were worth watching... πŸ˜† jalal ke dil me guitar bajj raha that after hearing d news of jo's arrival... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†hukka as usual is on fire wen its related to jo... πŸ˜†
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sho123

its Beautiful episode
finally jo started her journey to reach agra
jas excitement after hearing that jo is coming back expected
eagerly waiting for next chappi
thanks for pm

ya finally jo strted her journey for agra... πŸ˜ƒ ya jallu's xcitemnt fr jo's arrival is obvious πŸ˜‰ as his lady love is coming... πŸ˜ƒ welcum...
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sho123

u updated beautifully like always

thnx sherry... πŸ˜ƒ
harshu27 thumbnail

thnx mamta... πŸ˜ƒ
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

a beautiful revw harshu..epi is gud it becomes more njyoble with ur write up..finaly love birds r gng to unite..both r happy..jo s leaving amer with love for her family and her jalal too whereas she dnt have luv at time of her 1st bidai..worth watching s jalal's hapiness and rt luks realy cute..no limit for his hapiness..even aftr end of the show these type of scenes are glued to the fans like me to love the show even more with belovd akdha..

thnx della... πŸ˜ƒ ya finally love birds will reunite... πŸ˜› agree wid u even in its re run we r hooked on 2 dis show coz of dis leads... πŸ˜ƒ we all love akdha... πŸ˜›
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetiii

ruku jelous
hahahahahaha

ya ruku is jealous πŸ˜†