Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AGRA GEARS UP TO WELCOME JO EPISODE-236 (Page 5)

avika444 IF-Sizzlerz
avika444
avika444

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu27

Originally posted by avika444

Originally posted by sharmacatty

Harshu when will u update third part of ur TS dear ??
U got so busy in review posts that u forgot about ur storyOuch
Not fair harshu ,i want to read last part

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">harshu is writing 3 shotsShockedShockedShocked</font>

She wrote an os tooWink
Tumne nahi pada ??

an os no 3 oses I guess LOL another m thinking let me get a clear idea from top to bottom... LOL Wink

Hmm yess three osLOL
And dreams come true is my personal fav
Make an index of ur os harshu
I want to read all aggain
And TS ,u said u will write three shots haina
Then why u stopped harshu ??Ouch

actually I had no ideas to write d 3rd sort so ended up in 2 shorts only... Confused
Oh ok koi nahi 
Par pls make index of ur os na 
I remember only two names 
Jheel si neeli aankhen and dreams come true 
Bahut time ho gaya na isiliye Confused

avika444 IF-Sizzlerz
avika444
avika444

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">harshu is writing 3 shotsShockedShockedShocked</font>

She wrote an os tooWink
Tumne nahi pada ??

an os no 3 oses I guess LOL another m thinking let me get a clear idea from top to bottom... LOL Wink

Hmm yess three osLOL

but I have written only 3 oses fr dat index ? Confused
Toh kya hua harshu 
Ok if not index atleast add the names of os in ur signature pls 
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged

I read the note just now harshu LOL
U know only three people read ur note since u didnt edit ur post .
Anyways when will u write next ??

hmm I forgt to edit der... LOL anwys m still stuck on idea its again historical only LOL as I cant write modern thou for modern I have loads of ideas but m poor in convo so avoid writing modern lets c will strt writing soon wen I get a clear picture of d stry... Wink
ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

First of all I must commend you for all the hard work that you have put in these posts over the months. Nearly 250 episodes and most of them covered in your engaging entertaining style. The response over the period has been very good and has only slackened recently. 
Agree Donjas, Yes posts, takes lot of times +Hard work, or sure Harshu, appriciable, because cause of her effort,  we enjoyed serial second time. or others writers also appriciable,...Smile

As we enter the last stretch of your episode writeups they are to be cherished. I wish the response could have been better so that they could have continued for a while longer but I think you are taking the right decision.

Yes, response is coming less, Maybee its second round, or people waiting another Historical.

As for the episode, it was quite good. There were several scenes to hold attention-
1 The Jodha send off scene in Amer was emotional. The particular background music that plays on such occasions adds to the scene. It is soulful and brings back memories of that first time when Jodha departs for Sambhar for her marriage.

yes,  Today Episode was full of life

2 The gift of Quran to Jalal by the well meaning Hindus was a touching scene. Such scenes are what makes this serial so special, despite it's defects. The soul talk on this ocassion added a touch of immortality to the sentiment.

Yes scene was Timeless,, Episode own speaks volume.

3 The look of joy on Jalal's face when he hears the news of Jodha's Begum return is infectious. You can't help but smile at this young man. Rajat's face in pleasure is a sight to behold. There is boundless energy as he commands everyone to prepare for the welcome.

I was thinking if Akdha were on Whatsapp, then,LOL

Tomorrow will be grand, I particularly like Jodha's welcome scene.

yes,  jodha welcome scene again  fill episode, shining stars.Smile nice post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Donjassharmacatty

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged

She wrote an os tooWink
Tumne nahi pada ??

Hmm yess three osLOL

Toh kya hua harshu

ok dn I will make a index for d 3 bt let me 1sit recall my own oses LOL
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushimehra

Originally posted by Donjas

First of all I must commend you for all the hard work that you have put in these posts over the months. Nearly 250 episodes and most of them covered in your engaging entertaining style. The response over the period has been very good and has only slackened recently.
Agree Donjas, Yes posts, takes lot of times +Hard work, or sure Harshu, appriciable, because cause of her effort, we enjoyed serial second time. or others writers also appriciable,...Smile

As we enter the last stretch of your episode writeups they are to be cherished. I wish the response could have been better so that they could have continued for a while longer but I think you are taking the right decision.

Yes, response is coming less, Maybee its second round, or people waiting another Historical.

As for the episode, it was quite good. There were several scenes to hold attention-
1 The Jodha send off scene in Amer was emotional. The particular background music that plays on such occasions adds to the scene. It is soulful and brings back memories of that first time when Jodha departs for Sambhar for her marriage.

yes, Today Episode was full of life

2 The gift of Quran to Jalal by the well meaning Hindus was a touching scene. Such scenes are what makes this serial so special, despite it's defects. The soul talk on this ocassion added a touch of immortality to the sentiment.

Yes scene was Timeless,, Episode own speaks volume.

3 The look of joy on Jalal's face when he hears the news of Jodha's Begum return is infectious. You can't help but smile at this young man. Rajat's face in pleasure is a sight to behold. There is boundless energy as he commands everyone to prepare for the welcome.

I was thinking if Akdha were on Whatsapp, then,LOL

Tomorrow will be grand, I particularly like Jodha's welcome scene.

yes, jodha welcome scene again fill episode, shining stars.Smilenice post.

thnx ayushi btw akdha on whatsapp ROFL m imagining it... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushimehra

avika444 IF-Sizzlerz
avika444
avika444

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged

She wrote an os tooWink
Tumne nahi pada ??

Hmm yess three osLOL

Toh kya hua harshu

ok dn I will make a index for d 3 bt let me 1sit recall my own oses LOL
See tum khud bhul gayi yaar LOL
Make index soon or else atleast give me the names Embarrassed
Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushimehra

res

Thanks Harshu,

Today we going to get again  speechless episode, Or i going to post Long post, so bear me ha ha.

Sure sometime, what we think, that not applies, on our Life, sometime Heart or destny what choose for us, We choose that way,...or walks, ...but our works or footprints,...which effect leaves,...that  becomes in our life, coming life,...or even for next genaration,we own not know, then but Our name written in Golden words, in that Era,  Next Era,....Even we can say, Earth, or Nature, till alive,...no body Arase there name for their  memories. Maybee some will recall, Akdha King queen, Salim parents,...Akbar the Great form,  MUJ, form,...imp is this, their,  IMMortality.

New journey going to start, Akdha life,...New phase want to enter their life,... Two communites already started to dissolve eachother,... jalal, which day he did independence to Jodha, she can live, acc to her relegion, that movement, was enough, that era, striking, or pointing others, What, Jalal Own have, or What his Nature, How he capable to take strong decisions.

But Love need Heart language, Love believes, some own place his or hear Heart, or speak, own language, ,,,,,,,,,,,own style,...so take time, because Love have  to give some time  many exams.

Or now time getting, accept your Love, Brake your fear, or re+join, or then what will come that.s future  seed (Point ) then what shape will take Love, after get to now.

Precious is this enter this, unconditional, Love world, or start to Live with Love fragrance. We say they soul mate, but they know they soul Mate,... maybee No,...

They dissolve too much, inner both, not time, to know  , because if they caluclate, How can they feel their Love,...  Love can feel,... we can't describe in words.But need Heart, or Both Heart ready to move next jone.

..But Now Two Heart, ready to become,...One & after sometime Oneness,...jone,...or They will  Live or Phase now every tough movement, Their life, together, or Both will now complete eachother.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;or Love will ready to Bloosam, which stoppen last months,  .

Episode start with, Jodha Leaving Amer, or background Music,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,same jodha viddai time, maybee Jodha Marriage or viddai happened, some months ago,...But Real viddai happened this time,...Now both couple ready to accept eachother,...or Love started to take place both inner.;;;;;;;;But sure scene was touchi,+emotional.or filling tears in eyes.

Or  Beloved,Wants to meet soon, her  Love one, We seeing till yesterday, Jodha No patience, What did jalal,? Jodha who close her Heart, windows,...Suddenely opened, or she wants to fly or wants to live her life with Jalal...No comlaint, No angeryness,...suppose, only coming Love or feelings for jalal,...Priceless movements for jodha,...sure she thinking,...Amer +Agra, Why too much Far,...Both should near.

Jalal placed jodha Heart, own place,...Jodha already placed Heart in Jalal Heart,...Igo dust sometime,...not clears us, What we hidden or what we lossing,...but if we reconize, right time,    or we want to Move next ,  so good for both. Same doing jodha.

They realize they incomplete without eachother. Or now need to unite  both.or Now destny opned their way, or Jodha wants to become now,...his shahnshah begum,...so she leaved Agra, what a change came in...

Jalal sittimng in Dek,...scene was touchi, When you do some good for Awam, specially, you show as a king New vision, New path, to Awam,...or you breake,,,,,,,,,,,,rituals, which, creating difference in Awam,...you get to start blessings, You start to get change,...you feel obliged seing many people face smile,...or thats your achievement. As a person or as a King.

A, Jalal gets Gift Quaaran,...Nagative person always thinks nagative,

B, Liked jalal respected Andaz, accepting, Quarran+sharrif. Or liked people gifting,  or expressing, Love for King, .

(Again vibrated soul talk,...or vibreatd words,...When God not made wall, why we start to think, person belongs to this...this.

Loved  jalal words,...Ex of Moon,...seeing Moon , IDD, Mubarak, or seeing,  Moon femals opens Karva Choth fast.or again prayed,  front of Khudda,...sent his begum Jodha Agra.

(kassh, mobile hota tabb, jalal can see , little little time, Jodha Pic, video, ha ha )

Ruk +Jalal scene.

A, Ruk always busy her dreams, or otherwise shouting,;;;;;or her favourite...ha ha.

B, surprise is this she not thinks single time her mistakes. Kya kar sakte hee.

C, now ruk seeing, Her angeriness, not effecting jalal, or he doing that works, or moving next next, means jalal have no time think, Which  automatically he leaving, because here energy, going, doing work for people,...so a new Man Re+birthing...

D .Or When you start to climb up, positive Ladder, negative person, energy disturcts you, same happening jalal.

E, Ruk fluttring jalal, i happy with your doing works,...but her face expression showing, she wants to become+wants to use his popularity, name fame, ;;;;;;;;see i am Wife of Jalal, who doing work for Awam.

D,but jalal need guide line for own also,...Here Ruk ability missing,...not necessary, you also be capable,...but then why need too much show off.

F, He saying,...some un+happy his decision,...so he thinking, What problems on the floor, side by side, cause of his this decesion,...or his work more increasing as a king as a human.

(till then you not know how much you capable, no problem,...till other start to see as a King as a human you,  responsibility increase more,...you have  everytime, to do work for Awam, ...so big responsibility coming on jalal,...so he need boost up, energy care,...which jodha will give relax, which will free him pressure of  ,  his busy schedule)

So Ruk again irritate listening jodha name, or chess game stopped by Dassi,  again Ruk childish behaviour, seen, Playing chess is not bad,...but behaving like, ignoring because message came from Amer,.Ok now jodha is coming,...but maybee politically problem,...

Ruk jealous, always Lose ruk.

Maybee Jalal can read, felt sad, his this, weakness, poor guy, doing requesting, or again giving jubban,  Ruk will read letter, ;;;;;;;he said he will come otherwise  SB any can read letter.

A, Ruk face reading time, or jalal face, listening time seeingable, Jalal , really smiled after to many days.

(Ayi ree Ayi ree Hassi  ha ha )

B Arre Vah, vibrated music back ground,

C Oh garden garden jalal, thanks giving  to God,...jodha forgiven him ), Ruk evergreen Hitting throughing things,..., Jalal can't hide his feelings for Jodha, or he thinking, Ruk is childhood friend,..so he no problem,...but Ruk jealousy, hurting her own more & More.

D, Ruk relation till hope, Jalal already forgiven her, sujamal issu or first, Murti point, so she should use Brain,;;;;;;;(which we all know she will given  it to Rent), You +maham cause  both Akdha suffer a lot, Atgha efforts , Real truth opened, ;;;;;;;;;;;Otherwise, Where jodha, you not interested, Where she or how she living life,...so why too much , intolrable behaviour , we irritating, sure how jalal tackles her,...ha ha.

D, Jalal in Rush Runs, HB Where SB already, avilable,...

Jalal have ques, in mind is Jodha forgiven him, yes or Not, Yes sometime, we Fear, how front will now behave after coming. But Talk was cute.

A, I touched,  seeing jalal hapiness,...Agree Person, suddenly reach timeless period, or Happiness starts to flow like river, same happening jalal.

B, Are vah,...jalal words, Ammijaan,  Hamri Bivi, Appkee Beti lot Rahi, hee. So Garden garden jalal.

C Three positive person listen this news, so what will come, Happiness,,  multiplay by Three times.

D, Scene was like nice family sharing their Dil kee Bat, All enjoying this precious movement, HB advice was nice,...Move next forget past, Aware future, so lets see.

E,. So All Agra is ready to welcome, Jodha begum.

D, Jalal appriciating jodha, we know our harsh truth, Harsh nature, or what mistakes we did,  but liked jalal accepting it or ready to improve that.good is this otherside jodha also feeling she took more time cooling down.

E  so HB wants Big welcome, Jodha begum,...or Jalal feet also  not earth,..or he wants warm, welcome jodha,...so what is special in jodha,  her well wisher wants good welcome.

Credit goes to her doings, Less people this earth, who can drink poision, saving Maybee Hubby life

HB knows Jodha changed her Son, He Growing, or His , Goodness is sprading or even she can see her eyes,...if our child grows,...They do best, Its honourable for parents, Otherwise,  which was jalal nature,...parents feel internally Upset,.

Too much liked SB happy seeing jalal happiness,...Moti Bai +SB +HB witness jalal sadness.

Jalal now understood,  how much imp, Jodha Precious Gem in Agra, or side by jodha understood, How much imp jalal her Life.

Jalal , giving all Main members, duties, Or i laughing seeing Maham phase. Ha ha you deserve this ha ha.

So our king no patience, , ha ha,...

MS going to take Jodha back, shahi Andaz,

Or jalal going own first entrance.

So preprations going, on,... welcoming jodha.

Jalal feeling own enrgatic, or he doing efforts Whole Agra , feel energatic,...Because, Jodha is coming, or His face shining, like, Happy stars , Today appearing in the  Sky, or they , Twinkling,or sprading, their, Beauty, Which, can't be,  by buy in Market, Only we can feel , Feel or Feel. Big smile

So priceless episode.LOLSmile

Fun point;LOLWink

Sharrif is saying, jodha begum app aa to Rahi hee, par Hamare liye Nahi Jalal kee Liye

(   ACC to sharrif, is jodha  was your Girl friend, who leave you,  & choosed jalal, why you so much confident;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;wake up   )Jalal will not leave youDead

Special movement, Atgha +Jalal, Jaddu kee Zappi. Ha ha

aaj kal paaw jameen par naheen padate mere

bolo dekhaa hain kabhee, tumane muze udate huye

jab bhee thaamaa hain teraa haath  to dekhaa hain
log kahate hain kee, bas haath kee rekhaa hain
hum ne dekhaa hain do  takadeeron ko judate huye

neend see rahatee hai, halakaasaa nashaa rahataa hain
raat din aakhon me, yek cheharaa basaa rahataa hain
par lagee aakhon ko dekhaa hain kabhee udate huye

jaane kyaa hotaa hai, har baat pe kuchh hotaa hain
din mein kuchh hotaa hai, aaur raat mein kkuchh hotaa hain
thaam lenaa jo kabhee dekho humei udate huye

You are back in form with a stunning review. Your review is so full of deep thoughts that it is pleasure to read-
1 Deep thinking about love. Jodha and Jalal are ready to start a new phase of life.
2 The Jodha farewell scene was emotional
3 The DEK scene was touching, the soul talk so meaningful.
4 Agree, when a person is working hard he does not want negative energy.
5 The happy stars paragraph is beautiful. We have never seen Jalal so happy as he was today.
As usual perfect song for the occasion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushimehra

Go to top