Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AGRA GEARS UP TO WELCOME JO EPISODE-236 (Page 2)

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmacatty

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">An enthralling Episode
with so many delightful Scenes. StarNot for a second I felt bored or moved my eyes
from the screen.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">First scene was
emotional. That beautiful and affecting song in background made the scene heart-warming.Heart</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">First time this
song played when jo was leaving Amer before her wedding with jalal. That time
all were crying badly but the difference was this time they all had a tears of ecstasy.Big smile
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The scene would
be more better if jo went with jalal, so we could say that this time she was
going with her husband happily. Anyways..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Second scene was so fine. They gifted
him quran.Clap I really loved this scene.StarStarStar</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">What you give,
you get back.
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">When jalal gave
hatred and pain to his own people just to root his fear in their hearts, he got
hatred in return. But when he gave respect to their religion, those same people
who were cursing hin a day back, today standing in front of him, in DEK, just
to give him that thing which he respected the most, they gave respect to him,
to his religion.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Because of Love
he forgave shivani and tejwant, and now he was getting his love back. His wife was returning to Agra.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">That's
the truth of life. What you give, that you get back so better we give love and
forgiveness to others so that we can get back love.Smile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Again we had
jalal's soul talk and I loved the dialogues:Heart</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Kese bayaan karen
ki uss waqt hume kya mehsus ho raha tha.. hindu numaindon ne hume
quraane paak nazar ki.."</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Uss din ehsaas
hua ki jis chand ko dekhkar idd k aane
ka elaan hota h wahe chand hinduon me karva chauth ko pooja jata h"</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Mehsus hua hume
ki jab Khud khuda ne mazhab ki deewar nahi banayi to hum to khuda k bande h hum
kaise ye deewar bana sakte hen"</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Uss din hamare hath iss dua me uthe ki ae khuda hamare gunaho ko baksh de.. jitni jaldi
ho sake.. jodha begum ko Agra wapas bhej de"</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Heart</font>HeartHeart

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Sadly, still
there are people in our society who are like maham and those maulvis.. I don't
know why they don't get this single thing in their brains that all religions
are equal and it really doesn't matter. What a human needs is peace and
happiness, that's it.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Ruks-jalal scene
was so enjoyable.StarStarStar With ruks over excitement, jalal was skeptical too and asked "Are
u really happy with my decision?"LOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I loved cv's
here. They made Ruks to read that letter to jalal that jodha's coming back to
agra. Wow..ClapClapClap</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Ruks were like..
ShockedShockedand I was like..Big smileDancing</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The moment ruks apprised
that jo had decided to come back to agra, his lips curved in a winsome smile. A
delightful smile it was!! Day Dreaming</font>Day DreamingDay Dreaming

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">He couldn't
control more and grinned beautifully which brought a broad smile on my face,
irrespective of my very bad
mood.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Phir kya.. na ek
baazi.. na do.. Jalal to gaya rukaiya..ROFL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And if ruks got
a jhatka then how could they leave shareef. He got the responsibility of
decorating whole Agra..LOL </font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Jodha begum ko
mehsus hona chahiye ki poora agra Kitni shiddat se unke aane ki raah dekh raha
tha"</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Heart</font>HeartHeart

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Maham's face was
worth watching. I don't know why she was
standing there when jalal hadn't glanced at her even once. How shameful !!</font>

<font size="2">I don't like
hamida-jalal scene much. I loved jalal thereand his dialogue, "</font><font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hamari biwi, apki beti wapas laut rahi h"</font><font size="2">,Big smileNo Begum, No jodha, No Amer ki shehzadi, but "MY Wife"Star</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hamida didn't even put her
hand on his head once. She was happy that jo's coming. Atlast before leaving,again jalal asked forgiveness and then she hugged him.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I loved last scene. Here
Atgah understanding jalal so much.StarStarStar </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The excitement on
Jalal's face was discernible and when few were fuming inside by looking at his
zeal, here Atgah was just smiling looking at him and assured him that all
preparations will be done smoothly. I loved when jalal hugged him rather than a
single nod.SmileStar</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">All the while I
couldn't stop smiling as today our shehenshah was smiling wholeheartedly.Big smile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Rt was wonderful
today. ClapClapClapAnother an admirable performance by HIM.Star</font>

hmmm d epi was awsum from ur review I could see u njoyed a lot... Wink ya d 1st scene was emotional one and also dis time d tears were happy and not pain or sadness... Big smile well said wat u give u get bk and jalal got wat he gave to his awam...he got love and support from d same awam who were scared of him...and d gift was d best one and divine too... Big smile thnx fr soul talk dialogs... Big smile actually I have lost all d interest in writing d soul talk and d dialogs as d responses m getting is v low so I just give d updates dats it... Confused Big smile ruklal scene was good and wen she reads d letter his face was like bulb all glowing wid happiness... LOL rt did nail again and 2mrw it will b much more interesting to watch... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Donjassharmacatty

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Yes harshu tomorrow will be more interestingBig smile btw tune bhi mera comment like nahi kiaROFL
wese Kya likha tha pehle aisa jo edit kardia????LOL
Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged

An enthralling Episode with so many delightful Scenes. StarNot for a second I felt bored or moved my eyes from the screen.

First scene was emotional. That beautiful and affecting song in background made the scene heart-warming.Heart

First time this song played when jo was leaving Amer before her wedding with jalal. That time all were crying badly but the difference was this time they all had a tears of ecstasy.Big smile

The scene would be more better if jo went with jalal, so we could say that this time she was going with her husband happily. Anyways.. 

Second scene was so fine. They gifted him quran.Clap I really loved this scene.StarStarStar

What you give, you get back.

When jalal gave hatred and pain to his own people just to root his fear in their hearts, he got hatred in return. But when he gave respect to their religion, those same people who were cursing hin a day back, today standing in front of him, in DEK, just to give him that thing which he respected the most, they gave respect to him, to his religion.

Because of Love he forgave shivani and tejwant, and now he was getting his love back. His wife was returning to Agra.

That's the truth of life. What you give, that you get back so better we give love and forgiveness to others so that we can get back love.Smile

Again we had jalal's soul talk and I loved the dialogues:Heart

"Kese bayaan karen ki uss waqt hume kya mehsus ho raha tha.. hindu numaindon ne hume quraane paak nazar ki.."

"Uss din ehsaas hua  ki jis chand ko dekhkar idd k aane ka elaan hota h wahe chand hinduon me karva chauth ko pooja jata h"

"Mehsus hua hume ki jab Khud khuda ne mazhab ki deewar nahi banayi to hum to khuda k bande h hum kaise ye deewar bana sakte hen"

"Uss din hamare hath iss dua me uthe ki ae khuda hamare gunaho ko baksh de.. jitni jaldi ho sake.. jodha begum ko Agra wapas bhej de"

HeartHeartHeart

Sadly, still there are people in our society who are like maham and those maulvis.. I don't know why they don't get this single thing in their brains that all religions are equal and it really doesn't matter. What a human needs is peace and happiness, that's it.

Ruks-jalal scene was so enjoyable.StarStarStar With ruks over excitement, jalal was skeptical too and asked "Are u really happy with my decision?"LOL

I loved cv's here. They made Ruks to read that letter to jalal that jodha's coming back to agra. Wow..ClapClapClap

Ruks were like.. ShockedShockedand I was like..Big smileDancing

The moment ruks apprised that jo had decided to come back to agra, his lips curved in a winsome smile. A delightful smile it was!!  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

He couldn't control more and grinned beautifully which brought a broad smile on my face, irrespective of my very bad mood.

Phir kya.. na ek baazi.. na do.. Jalal to gaya rukaiya..ROFL

And if ruks got a jhatka then how could they leave shareef. He got the responsibility of decorating whole Agra..LOL

"Jodha begum ko mehsus hona chahiye ki poora agra Kitni shiddat se unke aane ki raah dekh raha tha"

HeartHeartHeart

Maham's face was worth watching. I don't  know why she was standing there when jalal hadn't glanced at her even once. How shameful !!

I don't like hamida-jalal scene much. I loved jalal thereand his dialogue, "Hamari biwi, apki beti wapas laut rahi h",Big smile No Begum, No jodha, No Amer ki shehzadi, but "MY Wife"Star

Hamida didn't even put her hand on his head once. She was happy that jo's coming. Atlast before leaving,again jalal asked forgiveness and then she hugged him. 

I loved last scene. Here Atgah understanding jalal so much.StarStarStar

The excitement on Jalal's  face was discernible and  when few were fuming inside by looking at his zeal, here Atgah was just smiling looking at him and assured him that all preparations will be done smoothly. I loved when jalal hugged him rather than a single nod.SmileStar

All the while I couldn't stop smiling as today our shehenshah was smiling wholeheartedly.Big smile

Rt was wonderful today. ClapClapClapAnother an admirable performance by HIM.Star

Such delightful and heart warming reviews are the reason why I come to this forum after every episode. The inclusion of pertinent dialogues embellished the writing.

I agree totally with your viewpoint that when you do good, you get goodness in return. 

Rajat delighted is a sight for sore eyes. His smile has that effect.

sharmacattyharshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

First of all I must commend you for all the hard work that you have put in these posts over the months. Nearly 250 episodes and most of them covered in your engaging entertaining style. The response over the period has been very good and has only slackened recently.

As we enter the last stretch of your episode writeups they are to be cherished. I wish the response could have been better so that they could have continued for a while longer but I think you are taking the right decision.

As for the episode, it was quite good. There were several scenes to hold attention-
1 The Jodha send off scene in Amer was emotional. The particular background music that plays on such occasions adds to the scene. It is soulful and brings back memories of that first time when Jodha departs for Sambhar for her marriage.
2 The gift of Quran to Jalal by the well meaning Hindus was a touching scene. Such scenes are what makes this serial so special, despite it's defects. The soul talk on this ocassion added a touch of immortality to the sentiment.
3 The look of joy on Jalal's face when he hears the news of Jodha's Begum return is infectious. You can't help but smile at this young man. Rajat's face in pleasure is a sight to behold. There is boundless energy as he commands everyone to prepare for the welcome.

Tomorrow will be grand, I particularly like Jodha's welcome scene.

thnx donjas its coz of all u ppl's support I could continue till 2dy giving updates otherwise would have stopped it long bk... Big smile so d credit goes to u all too... Star I mite give update for another 1 month as now itself d response is v low and after a month we will have horrible tracks following and d response will b stil low so mite stop giving updates but for now we can njoy... Big smile ya d epi was good and strtign scene was nostalgic as we got to hear bidhai bgm and it did triggered joja's wedding memories so it was really meaningful scene...d DEK scene was another meaningful and ya agree d quran gifted by hindus was a rare scene and hence it enhanced d beauty of dis show... Big smile jalal was all glowing wid happiness after he comes to kwn abt jo's arrival and ya it was a pleasure to see him giving a broad smile Big smile 2mrw at d end we will have grand welcoming of jo... Tongue

Donjassharmacatty

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

An enthralling Episode with so many delightful Scenes. StarNot for a second I felt bored or moved my eyes from the screen.

First scene was emotional. That beautiful and affecting song in background made the scene heart-warming.Heart

First time this song played when jo was leaving Amer before her wedding with jalal. That time all were crying badly but the difference was this time they all had a tears of ecstasy.Big smile

The scene would be more better if jo went with jalal, so we could say that this time she was going with her husband happily. Anyways.. 

Second scene was so fine. They gifted him quran.Clap I really loved this scene.StarStarStar

What you give, you get back.

When jalal gave hatred and pain to his own people just to root his fear in their hearts, he got hatred in return. But when he gave respect to their religion, those same people who were cursing hin a day back, today standing in front of him, in DEK, just to give him that thing which he respected the most, they gave respect to him, to his religion.

Because of Love he forgave shivani and tejwant, and now he was getting his love back. His wife was returning to Agra.

That's the truth of life. What you give, that you get back so better we give love and forgiveness to others so that we can get back love.Smile

Again we had jalal's soul talk and I loved the dialogues:Heart

"Kese bayaan karen ki uss waqt hume kya mehsus ho raha tha.. hindu numaindon ne hume quraane paak nazar ki.."

"Uss din ehsaas hua  ki jis chand ko dekhkar idd k aane ka elaan hota h wahe chand hinduon me karva chauth ko pooja jata h"

"Mehsus hua hume ki jab Khud khuda ne mazhab ki deewar nahi banayi to hum to khuda k bande h hum kaise ye deewar bana sakte hen"

"Uss din hamare hath iss dua me uthe ki ae khuda hamare gunaho ko baksh de.. jitni jaldi ho sake.. jodha begum ko Agra wapas bhej de"

HeartHeartHeart

Sadly, still there are people in our society who are like maham and those maulvis.. I don't know why they don't get this single thing in their brains that all religions are equal and it really doesn't matter. What a human needs is peace and happiness, that's it.

Ruks-jalal scene was so enjoyable.StarStarStar With ruks over excitement, jalal was skeptical too and asked "Are u really happy with my decision?"LOL

I loved cv's here. They made Ruks to read that letter to jalal that jodha's coming back to agra. Wow..ClapClapClap

Ruks were like.. ShockedShockedand I was like..Big smileDancing

The moment ruks apprised that jo had decided to come back to agra, his lips curved in a winsome smile. A delightful smile it was!!  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

He couldn't control more and grinned beautifully which brought a broad smile on my face, irrespective of my very bad mood.

Phir kya.. na ek baazi.. na do.. Jalal to gaya rukaiya..ROFL

And if ruks got a jhatka then how could they leave shareef. He got the responsibility of decorating whole Agra..LOL

"Jodha begum ko mehsus hona chahiye ki poora agra Kitni shiddat se unke aane ki raah dekh raha tha"

HeartHeartHeart

Maham's face was worth watching. I don't  know why she was standing there when jalal hadn't glanced at her even once. How shameful !!

I don't like hamida-jalal scene much. I loved jalal thereand his dialogue, "Hamari biwi, apki beti wapas laut rahi h",Big smile No Begum, No jodha, No Amer ki shehzadi, but "MY Wife"Star

Hamida didn't even put her hand on his head once. She was happy that jo's coming. Atlast before leaving,again jalal asked forgiveness and then she hugged him. 

I loved last scene. Here Atgah understanding jalal so much.StarStarStar

The excitement on Jalal's  face was discernible and  when few were fuming inside by looking at his zeal, here Atgah was just smiling looking at him and assured him that all preparations will be done smoothly. I loved when jalal hugged him rather than a single nod.SmileStar

All the while I couldn't stop smiling as today our shehenshah was smiling wholeheartedly.Big smile

Rt was wonderful today. ClapClapClapAnother an admirable performance by HIM.Star

Such delightful and heart warming reviews are the reason why I come to this forum after every episode. The inclusion of pertinent dialogues embellished the writing.

I agree totally with your viewpoint that when you do good, you get goodness in return. 

Rajat delighted is a sight for sore eyes. His smile has that effect.
Thankyou dear!!Smile
@Bold: RightStarStar

Donjasharshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Yes harshu tomorrow will be more interestingBig smilebtw tune bhi mera comment like nahi kiaROFL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">wese Kya likha tha pehle aisa jo edit kardia????LOL</font>

actually I forgt to mention d word dint and I wrote it without dint so d meaning of my comment was u hit like on my comment but u skipped and hit like on akku's comment LOL

avika444sharmacatty

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4611193

posted page 1
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
payu mera like button work nahi kar raha hai isiliye mene kisi ke comments pe like nahi kiya... LOL Confused

ayushimehrasharmacatty

Go to top