Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

No need to say thanks hun. We are your fam as well. Just keep strong as you've been so far! 
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey j..we r tashan family and support each other in any unconditionally. Hope jiju get well soon and u guys come back to the routine life very soon .. And take care of urself too..and u have a daughter na?? 
Love u.and will wait for u here.. A big hug 
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My prayers and wishes are for u, your jiju and family. Take tare of urself first and eat food on time in order to take care of everyone. Will miss u come back soon. Hopefully everything will be fine soon. Take care ya.
--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Jen,I know we aren't that close but a big virtual hug for you🤗
Reading about it makes me feel so shocked and sad so can't even imagine what you are going through.

Take care of yourself and your family,we all wish the best and our prayers are with you🤗
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awhhh Jen I'm so glad that everything is okay and getting better now!🤗

As much as we miss your presence on the forum, jeejs needs your care and attention way more than us right now so you take care of jeejs and yourself Jen. My best wishes and lots of love ❤️

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
sorry to hear about what happened. get well soon jiju!
kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wishing him a speedy recovery. please take care of yourself, your loved ones need you the most and you will only be able to take care of them, if you are well.
I hate drunk drivers, basta**s don't understand what risk they are putting innocent people into. Such morons. 
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh God, sorry to hear this Jen but thank God jiju is fine. I will have you all in my prayers. Stay strong and blessed. God is good. 
KewlDude thumbnail
Thank God jiju (may I call him that) is better now. May he recover compleyely very soon  :)
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lil sis when ever possible please keep us updated.  we all are here for you. 🤗  hope today jijju had a better day.   How is Kaylee?