India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

A heartfelt thanks and a big show of gratitude :Peek In guys

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
First of let me just say i love you guys so much. You guys are the best...
As you all would have known, Friday Jiju got into an accident. I cannot even begin to tell you all what i felt when i got that phone call. I would never wish that feeling on any one... 

When i got tho sight, I was greeted with ambulance and police sirens. I went into panic mode. The sights and sounds are forever imprinted in my memory.  I frantically search for Jiju, all th while this police officer was telling i couldn't cross the line. Like seriously? When i saw the emt carring a stretcher my heart sank. There was jiju in a bloodied mess. I couldn't think, i couldn't breathe. I sank into the ground as darkness engulfed me...i had fainted...

I woke up in the hospital and the memory hit me deep in my stomach. The doctor said to me i was in shock. I DIDN'T CARE . I only wanted to be with my husband. I was informed that i would have to wait as they were assessing his injuries. The police officer informed me that jiju was hit by a drunk driver. I only saw rage. I wanted that bas***d to pay. I didn't care if he had been injured. He could have been dead and it wouldn't have mattered to me. My brother, who is a police officer himself came and tried to comfort me. I voiced my angered to him and said i wanted that drunk to be punished to the full extent of the law.

I waited and waited for word on jiju. I had not slept and eaten since. I was in a hot mess. Reason seemed to have gone out the window.  I could not bring myself to inform Kaylee what had happened to her dad.

That has been a very traumatic experience. I want to thank each of you for the prayers and support. You all are closer to me than some of my actual family members. The messages, the texts, the pm, everything, they meant alot.  was overwhelmed by the love and support. I cannot even begin to express gratitude i have.  

Jiju is now at home resting. He has suffered a fractured arm, bruised face and other minor injuries. Thankfully there were no internal injuries. God is good. 

Special thanks to all of you who stood by me during this ordeal. Thanks for the encouragement when i thought i could not go on. For making eat when i couldn't even think about eating. For ordering me to get some rest when rest was far from my mind. For your concerns towards Jiju and my family. I'm typing this and the tears are flowing. I could not have asksed for a better family than you guys.. I love you all so much. CryCry

The memory still haunts me and it will take a while before i'm back to myself cuz i'm reminded everytime i see the car. It's been totaled. The place where jiju's head went through the windscreen is printed in my brain.

I will be back on the forum soon, but as of now i'm taking a leave of absence. I will however, continue to do the WU on my given days...

I miss you all so much. Please rock the forum in my absence... and please turn all posts pink. pm me all important links. Will peek in.Hug

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 18 April 2016 at 9:48am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFanskamanikewlkidzroshni101UncrownedQueenSweetSauKomal1298grandtheft517.sonalASRkiMoonlightDEE2803..queen..Latha.Ikardooks--Natasha--Zenab78Tranquility123Snowflake0923tikitteddyyyDuumps-sumaiya-areeba_blossomperkilicious_Zawra_Aalina.Sherni_Jerry.Khamosh.Ms.S.K..Amrita

.Amrita IF-Addictz
.Amrita
.Amrita

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Sorry to hear about your Jiju n the accident he  had!
Pray for his recovery..
Very well imagine what u and your family went through  that time

My heart goes for you n ur family..
Hug

Gonna miss you and your posts at IF

Edited by _Amrita_ - 18 April 2016 at 9:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--tikitMs.S.K.

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 18 April 2016 at 9:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tikitteddyyy

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Gonna miss u Jen
Do take rest n get well soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
love you Jen
you are a strong women. hope God give you lots of strength and jiju gets recovered completely soon

--Jenelle--

ASRkiMoonlight Goldie
ASRkiMoonlight
ASRkiMoonlight

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
My heart sank reading thisCry..Such a brave gurl you are Jen. 
May jiju get well real sooner and you come out of this stronger than ever. Hate that bas***d who did this to jiju. In the meantime do take care..eat on time..take rest..will see you here soonHug will miss youHeart

--Jenelle--

amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Omg...juju met with an accident...
Dnt worry di...v all r with u...
Will pray god to make juju recover soon...
Tc...specially juju ka...
Will miss u...
Hope u ll b back soon with happy news...

--Jenelle--

Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
take care Jen. So Glad to know he is doing well. You are sooo strong am so proud of you.Will miss you till you are back completely.

--Jenelle--

Go to top