Yug Saves Kaali 18/4/16

LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
HIII GUYSS

Im super duper happy today as sooo many things happened; I passed one of my papers, I watched FAN which was WOW, THE RANKING INCREASED YOHOO, this is my 500th post πŸ˜†, and so much more

SO BECAUSE IM SO HAPPY
IVE TAKEN 50 CAPS πŸ˜†
so enjoy dearies πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Okay so update πŸ˜†

Episode starts with Vishwa asking Purohit to start doing the preparations for the maang bharai rasam. Kaali is shocked. Vishwa takes Kaali to the temple where Kaali tells him it's all superstitions and he shouldn't do this. Vishwa tells her that not believing in superstitions is also wrong. Gauri asks Kaali why she's refusing when she approved of the alliance. Kaali prays for help from God and Aryan comes from behind. He says he'll do the maang bharai.

I felt like slapping Gauri.
Kaali was literally begging them asking not to do this to her and they didn't care at all!!
I wanted to hug the poor girl 

Yug calls Kaali's phone and the servant picks it up and tells Yug 

Purohit brings the maala thingis and gives one to Aryan who makes Kaali wear it. Kaali is in tears and looks at her RamJi asking him how he can let something wrong happen. Gauri forcefully makes Kaali make Aryan wear the maala. Aryan holds the sindoor and Kaali looks at it shockingly.

I want to smack their smiling faces
Why cant anyone see she's crying!!
Who cries while getting married!

Yug comes and throws away the sindoor which falls on Kaali. He beats Aryan up while Vishwa tries stopping him. He declares that Aryan is a thief. Gauri tells it may be a misunderstanding to which Yug shows proof. The police also come and tell that his real name isn't Aryan and they've been looking for him. Kaali looks lovingly at Yug.

Yohooo

The knight in shining armour saved his princess
And heee beat him uppp!!

Yug blasts Gauri first asking her if this was her choice. He then blasts the whole family asking them why they were doing this. He taunts them that they don't care about Kaali as she's just a Kaala Teeka for them. He says that before that, she's also a woman and ruining her life is a big sin.

I was sooo happy
He blasted them all!!

Vishwa is ashamed and admits his mistake asking for forgiveness from Kaali. Kaali is all smiles.

What irked me was that Gauri didn't even seem ashamed..
Looked like she knew all along
She looked more worried as her plan failed

Some Dadi scene on kundli πŸ˜†

Kaali goes outside to meet Yug thanking him. Yug asks her to stop making those sacrifices and respect herself. Kaali says she has self respect and as for Gauri-Vishwa, she trusts her RamJi. Yug asks her where her RamJi was when all this was happening to her. Kaali asks him who said RamJi didn't come. Yug understands and looks down.

Awww
That was so cute

Kaali asks him to tell Manji Maa that she's very close to her mission and Vishwa will soon end all his superstitions. Yug tells her that he hopes that by the time his superstitions end, she's all well and walks away while Kaali looks on.

Yug is the only one who taunts so well πŸ˜†

Vishwa blasts Gauri on her choice and asks her to leave Kaali's wedding on him

Wow, Vishwa πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Im impressed!

Then Dadi comes to Vishwa's house. Kaali tries welcoming her but she blasts her. She also throws away the water the servant brings.

I hate Dadi

Precap: Vishwa pretends not to know about the kundli while Dadi asks Gauri to come as she wants to check.

Liked the episode
Alot happened
Kundli truth will probably be out now
Let's see how it helps KaYu's love story

Vishwa is actually very genuine though im still mad at him for forcing Kaali like this just for his "princess"
Gauri is the most selfish character Ive seen (No im kidding, ive seen worst πŸ˜†) 
But to exaggerate..she sucks man

Loveddd how Yug blasted the whole family
Happy that Vishwa admitted his mistake πŸ‘

Yug is love
Wth happened to Kaali's hairstyle in the end btw πŸ˜†

Please like, comment and share your viewsss  πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pics. I never doubted Vishwa's intention in this marriage. He was hurrying only because the pandit told its good for his princess. But what was he blasting gauri for? Gauri can't do her own work. He lets her choose a groom. πŸ˜• Nowhere this happens even if the girl in question was a servant. Kaali ko beti bola. Would he choose groom this way?  He didn't even take a bare minimum step to do any background check. 

Like i said in the other thread also, i don't want Kaali to go that dadi's house. Ramji hai toh vanvaas jaana padega. I hope yug marries kaali and dadi throws KaYu out of the house.πŸ˜†

Edited by LTLFan - 8 years ago
s2sultan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post.   very happy with this episode. 😊 Vishwa shows some guilt but Mad and Gauri don't seem to.  not sure if Gauri really knew what a big criminal Arayan was.  but Mad may have known.   Mad seems heartless.  it was good to see Vishwa change of character and it looked like he really cared for Kaali.  it was good of him to say that Gauri should focus on her marriage first and Kaali will be later.  Vishwa always wanted that and it looks like he is getting his wish for now.  time will tell what really will happen. 
for now it looks like Dadi has got rid of Yug and Manji Ma out of the house and she is has something planned for Gauri.  this is going to interestingπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by: LTLFan

Thanks for the pics. I never doubted Vishwa's intention in this marriage. He was hurrying only because the pandit told its good for his princess. But what was he blasting gauri for? Gauri can't do her own work. He lets her choose a groom. πŸ˜• Nowhere this happens even if the girl in question was a servant. Kaali ko beti bola. Would he choose groom this way?  He didn't even take a bare minimum step to do any background check. 

Like i said in the other thread also, i don't want Kaali to go that dadi's house. Ramji hai toh vanvaas jaana padega. I hope yug marries kaali and dadi throws KaYu out of the house.πŸ˜†

He trusted his "princess" to find the groom and got insulted in return by his to-be son-in-law πŸ˜†

I swear! Im actually even mad at him
Why did he make NO effort whatsoever on trying to find out if the guy was fit was Kaali.

You've got a point.
Vishwa is still bearable.
Dadi's screeching hurts my ears and thats why i skip her scenes πŸ˜†
Haaye I wish πŸ˜†
Otherwise it'll be the same old typical saas-bahu where Kaali will be again the same sacrificial cow 
Originally posted by: s2sultan

nice post.   very happy with this episode. 😊 Vishwa shows some guilt but Mad and Gauri don't seem to.  not sure if Gauri really knew what a big criminal Arayan was.  but Mad may have known.   Mad seems heartless.  it was good to see Vishwa change of character and it looked like he really cared for Kaali.  it was good of him to say that Gauri should focus on her marriage first and Kaali will be later.  Vishwa always wanted that and it looks like he is getting his wish for now.  time will tell what really will happen. 

for now it looks like Dadi has got rid of Yug and Manji Ma out of the house and she is has something planned for Gauri.  this is going to interestingπŸ‘πŸΌ

Madhu did seem very disappointed.

I have mixed emotions when it comes to Vishwa πŸ˜†
Idont understand that man πŸ˜†

Yeahh 
Let's see how Vishwa-Gauri will save themselves from this 
darshana23 thumbnail
It was super rocking episode with Yug being saviour for kali and not only taking class of Miss Gauri Jha.. but whole Jha family... Ohhh I am luving it!!❀️ I have two different reactions for that overall scene... First  from the angel they showed sindoor falls on Kali's forehead.. that hand was clearly of Aryan πŸ˜• I will say IF video was more perfect to show sindoor falls by Yug's hand... and secondly When Yug was showing proof against Aryan, it was pic of Kali and Yug staring at each other... I am surprised, why Vishwa didnt ask him " Jamai raja,  what you are trying to steal in this pic" πŸ˜†
For the time being I am happy Kali's marriage to some XYZ is out of question now.. but same time she saying that she will marry with vishwa's approval scares me.

scene between kali and yug where she says my ramji was there

Frankly speaking Daadi asking Gauri to give agnipariksha, I m really curious as we dont have any article out abt it.. and i really want to know how Gauri will face this?? But i am more worried for Kali as even if she marries Yug she has most dangerous hurdle in her way Dadi..
Edited by darshana23 - 8 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrates on passing your exams. Not that u had to worry much. And u an srk fan? Why is it that all my fav people are always srk fans lol. And awesome pictures. U rock
Amrtina thumbnail
Thanks for sharing pics 
Congrats for passing your exam 
Loved yug in today's episode 
He is such a hero
Aliyah0 thumbnail
Thanks for the update and congrats on ur exam Mahira!⭐️
Loved today's episode! I'm so glad vishwa didn't turn out to be completely evil, he does care at least a little about KaliπŸ˜ƒ
Yug blasting the family was awesome🀣.. He's definitely the best at making sarcastic commentsπŸ˜†

I'm sooo happy Kali actually told Yug that dialogue about ramji! He wanted her to admit she thinks of him as her ramji right, so there! Now she has!
So Yug, instead of sort of blushing and looking away, just forget ur families and confess ur love to each other so that we can all celebrate!πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

I hope the truth about Gauri's and Kali's kundli come out quickly bcoz I really hate seeing them take advantage of Kali yet again so hopefully dadi doesn't fall for vishwa's lies tmrw (fingers crossedπŸ˜›)
benishchaudhary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hiii Mahirah 
Congratulations for the paper and 
Congratulations for the 500th post πŸ˜²πŸ‘

Today's episode was awesome
Ram ji saves his Sita πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
When yug blasts Jha family I was like  lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vishwa was upset coz Aryan was a thief but
Gauri n mad were upset, coz they both wanted to ruin Kali's life.

When Kali said "kis ne kaha k mere ram ji nai aya" awww Yug expression πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

And finally Dadi saw the kundli πŸ₯³ lol marriage will break soon, I guess Dadi asked yug to leave coz she thought Yug will get hurt if she breaks his marriage with Gauri πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or maybe she thinks yug will stop her from taking Gauri agnipariksha.

I also hate the way way Dadi treats Kali, 
And U are right what happened with kali's hair style at end πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (maybe Simran was asleep on sets before this scene) πŸ˜†

Thank u so much for caps πŸ€—
Thanks for written update πŸ€—