Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Jo Dil Chahe...Raman ishita SS

Ruhaani Newbie
Ruhaani
Ruhaani

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Jo dil chahe...

My first story.  Nothing much to say. Enjoy reading! Do let me know if I should continue  ; )

Shot 1:

Ishita's POV -

She swayed her hips to the raunchy music, dancing in front of the her bathroom mirror, constantly adjusting her headphones as they loosened due to her movements and also ignoring the constant knocking on the door.

"Ishita! Open up the door you ass! I am getting late!" Shouted her best friend cum roommate Shagun  Arora from the outside.

But Ishita being Ishita was too lost in fantasising herself in the arms of her love. Oh yes! She was in love. So what if she loved a TV star who was not even aware of her mere existence. Love is love her heart defended! Oh how she wishes to meet him someday and express the admiration she has for him. Him? Yes him. Raman Kumar Bhalla. The man of her dreams.

"Huhhh" she sighned.

She had first seen him on TV when she was  18 years old. Unlike girls of her age she had never been interested in boys of her school, tuitions are even neighbourhood. She used to loathe the idea of having boyfriends.

"I would rather pet dogs, than pet a boyfriend" she used to say. 

Never had she thought that she would fall this hard for a guy that too someone 15 years older to her. Yes 15 ! She made a face thinking about the age difference. Couldn't Amma give birth to me some 5 years earlier she thought but her amma wasn't even married back then, she giggled at her stupid ideas.

Coming back to Raman!

"Oh mannn" she signed longingly. His dimples, his little stubble, the way he cringes his eyebrows, the way he bites his nails, she found everything so so adorable! Yes she was smitten by his gorgeous looks but more than that she loved his eyes. He had sad eyes she had noticed. Maybe I think too much she thought. She couldn't help but wonder the reason behind. He had everything in life. A good financial status, a successful career , a loving family and a wife too. Yes he was married.

Ishita was never fond of his wife. He deserves way better she thought but nevertheless she wished he has a happy married life.

More than anything he wanted to know how he was in real life. She craved so much more than just a physical connection. She craved to know who he was and where he came from, his desires, his fears. She yearned to know every inch of him beyond the surface. But guess that would never happen.

Cursing her fate she plucked out the headphones and tied her beautiful tresses in a bun. She had facewash on her face when she heard shagun scream.

"ISHITAAA! Come out"

" aarahi hun shagun"

"Can you please stop daydreaming in the washroom?!" Shagun complained.

"What no...I mean...vo" Ishita stammered , embarrassed that her little secret was out now.

"Enough babe, I know you more than you yourself do" she stated as a matter of fact. " Get ready Romi and Abhi are waiting for us in the canteen, it seems Romi had a breakup."

"Again?" Ishita couldn't help but laugh.

"Sheeesh where are your manners Ishita?" Shagun said seriously.

Ishita covered her mouth with her palm to hide the giggling. She looked at Shagun and both bursted into laughter.

" Lets go and tend to our devdas! Abhi is having a hard time handling him"

" Haan you get ready jaldi se I am almost done" Ishita said.

Romi and Abhi were her two guy friends who had made her feel at home on the inital days of her college. She loved those two donkeys the most after shagun. Though they had approached her for flirting purposes , it didn't take them long to make out that ishita wasn't that type. Constant fighting and battering in the college cafeteria blossomed into close friendship and soon Ishita was the part of the most popular gang of the college.

Romi was the heartthrob of the college while Abhi was his computer genius friend. Just like the mainstream hindi movies she giggled.

The best thing about these two was she could discuss anything and everything with them without getting embarrassed. From po*n to the hit tv series friends' they had talked about it all. Ishita had found a family away from her family. More than what she wished for!

"Ready?" shagun asked.

" Yeah lets go" unaware of the happenings that are going to take place which would probably change her life forever.

Edited by Ruhaani - 18 April 2016 at 12:37pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

rk31nerdjojoSanteehello2u2pooja2811Ardoragrawals300samisukiblessy7Preethu15Darlingbhuvi95nikichatz1shreya303zub_airLove9Kpfan-1lonelyyyythreetaAnum_saysrufana10Lovely_IshRa..sush..gargpooGaya3sbtraveller_girlMysticRiver

Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Nice start Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhaani

Kpfan-1 Senior Member
Kpfan-1
Kpfan-1

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Me secondUnhappy
Nice start please continue

Ruhaani

Lovely_IshRa IF-Rockerz
Lovely_IshRa
Lovely_IshRa

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged
nice start dear Tongue
Interesting to...
Continue soon Smile
Pm me I possible Embarrassed

Ruhaani

lonelyyyy Goldie
lonelyyyy
lonelyyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
nice start
do comtinue soon Smile

Ruhaani

Ruhaani Newbie
Ruhaani
Ruhaani

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Nice start Smile
Oh thanks gaya! Coming this from someone like you who writes amazingly herself means a lot! Thanks : )
Ruhaani Newbie
Ruhaani
Ruhaani

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kpfan-1

Me secondUnhappy
Nice start please continue
Hey thanks! 
Ruhaani Newbie
Ruhaani
Ruhaani

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged