Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

TODAYS VIDHA ROMANCE PICS PART2 (Page 3)

Mibenija Senior Member
Mibenija
Mibenija

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Pictures says it all,HeartHeartHeart .how can destroy this love. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Thanks for the pics abhi Big smile
Mehrrr you are rabba ve fan LOL arre wah arnavv khushi koibhul hi nahi sakta hai Embarrassed I agree they never had such scenes at all...infact maaneet had ...this is the other jodi who has such garam scenes LOLOfcourse barun eyes are gorgeous Day Dreaming

Haan haan Nuss dekhle mujhe pata hai u'll look at that pic nly LOLLOL n u were wishing to be in nayi nurse's place LOL

Maneet had oohaah scenes...do u get it!!!They never  had scorching kisses nor such hugs...yes they had intense eyelocks,touchy  stuff...HERE when u see  Vidha its different...yes its pure,sensual yet makes ne squeal like mad...When I see them romancing...what they are doing is literally on my face!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1ajabIlinadhiabhipearl82

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I remember maneet scene...it was hot...just wish its enacted here...

One thing of Maneet was intensity...beautiful!!!

The hero pulls the gal close to him by clutching her ear...it was a rawful way shot...fulto desire in his eyes...the scene was they were playing saanpseedi n the heroine cheats where he pulls her tiwards him n then pulls het more close by caressing her ears...Maneet was best in bringing out passion!!!

I wish qe get to see such stuffs in kamini track now when dhasni is all insecure n jealous...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1ajabIlinadhiabhipearl82samanthana

pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Too hot yaarEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ajabadhiabhi

ajab Senior Member
ajab
ajab

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
amazing spell binders these two r
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Mehrrr Maneet is my ever favourite yaar...the actors had such intensity abhi bhi dekho log taraste hai unke vapis aane ki...they are damn popular peroid...what a chemistry they had by God...both of them are such fabulous actors that's the reason that jodi is a hit...kuch mat bol mere mannet ko LOL ya arshi ko LOL the best is their expressions ... they speak volumes through their eyes.Very very intense !!!!
Mahiii Rabba veee Day Dreaming4 lions isse jyada nahi dete hai aise scenes...koi bhi couple lelo that's the best and very pure scenes they give...arhi ho ya maneet ya sahir arzoo ya armaan ridz kisi ko bhi lo.

Edited by pearl100 - 18 April 2016 at 12:36pm
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Mehrrr Maneet is my ever favourite yaar...the actors had such intensity abhi bhi dekho log taraste hai unke vapis aane ki...they are damn popular peroid...what a chemistry they had by God...both of them are such fabulous actors that's the reason that jodi is a hit...kuch mat bol mere mannet ko LOL ya arshi ko LOL the best is their expressions which they speak through their eyes.Very very intense !!!!
Mahiii Rabba veee Day Dreaming4 lions isse jyada nahi dete hai aise scenes...koi bhi couple lelo that's the best and very pure scenes they give...arhi ho ya maneet ya sahir arzoo ya armaan ridz kisi ko bhi lo.

Arey wo mere bi he...I started fullon with geet on forums...I was compelled n regular commentirs there...PATA hai mujhe intense love tha MANEET ka...Arhi is also my fav ...now VIDHA !!!Ye teen mere fav couple hai!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Ur a Manneet fan mujhe pata nahi tha Swathi otherwise I would have started discussing scenes with u...After their chemistry I never liked them in other shows with other pairing...GURMEET baba was hawt ...!!!

Go to top