Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: NusiSg

T4s dear...☺️ ths was tooo tooo hot yar.. meri mom n me wer looking at each other's face..
Ths one on tv was tooo much yar.. he literally eat her cheek here...☺️

Ths should hv the avi yar..☺️

Zara lips ko.bi chabaleta to.maza ajata...but I cnt gush with her hand onhis hair pressing him closer to.her 
Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Thanks for the pics abhi 😃
Mehrrr you are rabba ve fan 😆 arre wah arnavv khushi koibhul hi nahi sakta hai 😳 I agree they never had such scenes at all...infact maaneet had ...this is the other jodi who has such garam scenes 😆Ofcourse barun eyes are gorgeous 

Haan haan Nuss dekhle mujhe pata hai u'll look at that pic nly 😆😆 n u were wishing to be in nayi nurse's place 😆
Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
These two redefined those terms...! Just screen gets life, lovey-dovey moments goes breezy with their sizzling touch.!  Its all sensational and breath taking.!! ❤️ Thanks for the pics.!! Adhi..! 😳
Mibenija thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pictures says it all,❤️❤️❤️ .how can destroy this love. 
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl100

Thanks for the pics abhi 😃

Mehrrr you are rabba ve fan 😆 arre wah arnavv khushi koibhul hi nahi sakta hai 😳 I agree they never had such scenes at all...infact maaneet had ...this is the other jodi who has such garam scenes 😆Ofcourse barun eyes are gorgeous 

Haan haan Nuss dekhle mujhe pata hai u'll look at that pic nly 😆😆 n u were wishing to be in nayi nurse's place 😆

Maneet had oohaah scenes...do u get it!!!They never  had scorching kisses nor such hugs...yes they had intense eyelocks,touchy  stuff...HERE when u see  Vidha its different...yes its pure,sensual yet makes ne squeal like mad...When I see them romancing...what they are doing is literally on my face!!!!
mehraan thumbnail
I remember maneet scene...it was hot...just wish its enacted here...

One thing of Maneet was intensity...beautiful!!!

The hero pulls the gal close to him by clutching her ear...it was a rawful way shot...fulto desire in his eyes...the scene was they were playing saanpseedi n the heroine cheats where he pulls her tiwards him n then pulls het more close by caressing her ears...Maneet was best in bringing out passion!!!

I wish qe get to see such stuffs in kamini track now when dhasni is all insecure n jealous...
ajab thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing spell binders these two r
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Mehrrr Maneet is my ever favourite yaar...the actors had such intensity abhi bhi dekho log taraste hai unke vapis aane ki...they are damn popular peroid...what a chemistry they had by God...both of them are such fabulous actors that's the reason that jodi is a hit...kuch mat bol mere mannet ko 😆 ya arshi ko 😆 the best is their expressions ... they speak volumes through their eyes.Very very intense !!!!
Mahiii Rabba veee 4 lions isse jyada nahi dete hai aise scenes...koi bhi couple lelo that's the best and very pure scenes they give...arhi ho ya maneet ya sahir arzoo ya armaan ridz kisi ko bhi lo.
Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl100

Mehrrr Maneet is my ever favourite yaar...the actors had such intensity abhi bhi dekho log taraste hai unke vapis aane ki...they are damn popular peroid...what a chemistry they had by God...both of them are such fabulous actors that's the reason that jodi is a hit...kuch mat bol mere mannet ko 😆 ya arshi ko 😆 the best is their expressions which they speak through their eyes.Very very intense !!!!

Mahiii Rabba veee 4 lions isse jyada nahi dete hai aise scenes...koi bhi couple lelo that's the best and very pure scenes they give...arhi ho ya maneet ya sahir arzoo ya armaan ridz kisi ko bhi lo.

Arey wo mere bi he...I started fullon with geet on forums...I was compelled n regular commentirs there...PATA hai mujhe intense love tha MANEET ka...Arhi is also my fav ...now VIDHA !!!Ye teen mere fav couple hai!!!!

mehraan thumbnail
Ur a Manneet fan mujhe pata nahi tha Swathi otherwise I would have started discussing scenes with u...After their chemistry I never liked them in other shows with other pairing...GURMEET baba was hawt ...!!!