Ishq ka Rang Safed

TODAYS VIDHA ROMANCE PICS PART2

Subh123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Viplav looks so cute in the last pic. Thanks a ton for uploading the pics.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
God these two are something 
Thanks for sharing
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
these are lovely..
thanks abhi😳😳
hana_y thumbnail
guys in this state too they think only romance wow viplav dont let any chance
they look adorable what a chemistry
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hmmm..the 5 pic...quite guttery for my eyes...Hes shirtless n she on top of him...When did I see such a scene like this,lasttime between hubby n a wife...
The 6 n the 8 his lips are always lingering close to her lips...veryclose...I cnt help out myself to say I hve gone completely mad...Vidha n Misha have kept me crazy!!!

I need some fresh air ...away from this post!!!
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the pics dear... Vidha and Misha has made all of us crazy of thier romance seriously ☺️

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Shes on the barechested man lying on top...Mera dimag kharab hogaya hai...Seriously their romance is not the cheesy types nor the vulgar types ...HOW CME VIDHA DOESNT HAVE A FANDOM...I fail to understand...MY FAV was ARSHI..hell they never had even an inch of scenes like these...They we used to cry n moan...n when I see here im just gobdmacked on my face ki ye aisa romance itna Hot kaise hosakta hai!!!How can they set me like this on fire when these are jus pics ...Do they know they have that entralling n alluring chemistry to attract many...I feel pity on many who are not aware of their chemistry...
sillyme1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The 6th pic...
Just cant stop staring at it!!!

Cant...just cant stop staring at dhaanis hand in viplavs hair/neck!!!

Hot!!!😳

Tfs fr sharing!!!

*drooling*
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

Shes on the barechested man lying on top...Mera dimag kharab hogaya hai...Seriously their romance is not the cheesy types nor the vulgar types ...HOW CME VIDHA DOESNT HAVE A FANDOM...I fail to understand...MY FAV was ARSHI..hell they never had even an inch of scenes like these...They we used to cry n moan...n when I see here im just gobdmacked on my face ki ye aisa romance itna Hot kaise hosakta hai!!!How can they set me like this on fire when these are jus pics ...Do they know they have that entralling n alluring chemistry to attract many...I feel pity on many who are not aware of their chemistry...

So agree with u Mehran I myself was an ardent fan of Arshi heck even Sarun was totally fida on Barun too thier romance that time was the best ive ever come across for me those times but after watching Misha as Vidha they have totally rediefined romance on tv for me i feel blessed to have come across this show and being treated with such sizzling chemestry between the leads 😳
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
T4s dear...☺️ ths was tooo tooo hot yar.. meri mom n me wer looking at each other's face..
Ths one on tv was tooo much yar.. he literally eat her cheek here...☺️

Ths should hv the avi yar..☺️