Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arshi drabble "ZID" LAST PART pg 122 6/11/2017 (COMPLETED) (Page 111)

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 16 March 2017 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Awesome Part

I'm loving all these mysteries

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 17 March 2017 at 3:38am | IP Logged

so much twist...

all in shadow... there is something arnav dont know yet...

about khushi...

Lavanya , anjali subh need deep slap...
Marinajan IF-Sizzlerz
Marinajan
Marinajan

Posted: 20 March 2017 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukanksha

Nice part but made me more confused 
LOL
Marinajan IF-Sizzlerz
Marinajan
Marinajan

Posted: 20 March 2017 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Linsie

So many mystery... well it will be solved soon...

now that what happen to khushi that night...you'll know soonLOL

arnav did not listen...his ego and anger

sheetal seems to be nice...she is positive here Big smile

akash and payal are right...Tongue

THANKS
Marinajan IF-Sizzlerz
Marinajan
Marinajan

Posted: 20 March 2017 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Awesome Part

I'm loving all these mysteries

thanks Big smile
Marinajan IF-Sizzlerz
Marinajan
Marinajan

Posted: 20 March 2017 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Linsie

so much twist...

all in shadow... there is something arnav dont know yet...

about khushi...

Lavanya , anjali subh need deep slap...

you are gonna love this story i am sure of it...just wait and watchBig smile
Marinajan IF-Sizzlerz
Marinajan
Marinajan

Posted: 21 March 2017 at 4:54am | IP Logged
hello guyss here is update i am updating this one quickly as i have to replace this one with an other one...so give youe feedbacks...

Part 11

Past Misunderstanding

arnav: i am going no...w

then lights again off and music beguns and shocking view for arnav and also for lav,sheetal,aman,anjali,subh,pari,akash,payal...khushi standing on broken glasses and dancing on (dewani me dewani)
aman come to arnav
aman: arnav please stop her please i cant see my little sister like this pleaseee...
arnav shocked...
arnav:si..s ..te..r
khushi is about to fall when arnav hold her from waist...aman too rush to their...
aman: khushi...she..she cried arnav...my little baby cried...
arnav did not pay atention to his word and patted khushi's cheek...
arnav: khushi khushi open your eyes...damm it!
aman: arnav please drop her to her home i'll get doc there...
arnav: call doc here...
aman; no please take her to home please i'll be there with doc please quick...
arnav nodded 
arnav: akash payal take care here and pari..
paysh: ok bhai...

arnav left before picking her in his arms ...all three evils are bruning in anger...

everyone in party looking at scard and tense ASR ...

akash: sorry everyone party is over ...sorry to waste your precious time...

everyone mumring to eachother and left slowly slowly...

at raichand mansion

mary opend door and shocked...

mary: you...di...di what had done with di again han you b***** how dare you to hurt her again you r****

arnav : look abuse me latter just tell me her room...
mary cantrol her anger and told him to follow her...
in khushi's room arnav put khushi on bed and come to endage of bed and put her both feet on his lap and start removng glass peciss from feets...she hissed in unconsicous state and arnav winchd to see glass in her delicate skin...
arnav: get me first aid...
mary took and give him...
he wipe blood and put bandage on it and about to ask mary then aman come with doc...
doc: you both go out i'll check her...
bboth nodded and went out with mary...
mary look at arnav with angry eyes 
arnav: what the! why are you looking at me like that?
mary: why not you arre the sole reason of her this state...
aman: what you mean mary?
but mary least intersted to answer them she left and aman look at arnav then doc come out...
both: is she fine?
doc: aman she is fine perfectly! well she cried this is very good now she is out of danger as she cried her brain get normal that means she is perfectly fine...did you not hear lohe ko loha kat ta hai...
arnav:means?
doc: she was in shock from past 4 and half year she did not cried for and and i guess even not smiled... and it happend today she cried that means she come toher normal state...kehte hen na zehar ko zehar marta hai lohe ko loha kat ta hai then same happens here shock ko shock ne khatam kiya...she got shock and that shock become harmless she was stressing her brain from 4 and half year which was harming her mentaly state but now she is fine...and when she awake she will behave abnormaly for few time but make her calm then she wil back to normal and cried heart out and will share her pain with anyone...
aman: now!?
doc: dont worry aman she is stronge she will face everything now!
aman: thanks doc...
doc nodded
doc: if anything happen then call me...
aman nodded and doc left...
aman trun and saw arnav freeez on same spot he looks little pale knowing about khushi...
aman: what happend?
arnav: i...sh...e ..i...do..nt ..kn..o..w
aman confused
aman: what are you saying?
mary come to them...
mary: i;ll tell you what had happend with her from past 4 and half years...but first let me finish some work then i'll be back...
aman nodded...mary left...both went inside the khushi's room...

arnav: tell me aman...she is your sister how? i mean your sister is lavanya you said then how khushi?

aman: i come to know this few days ago...when i saved little girl from road who was related to that ashram where khushi live from when she born...my mom pragnant with khushi i was happy to know that my angel will come but when i dont know...then mom's delvery time come and papa send me dadi's house saying they will give you a gift an agngel i was excited so i went dadi's house...then two month passed mom call me saying she will be soon left from this world and i have to protect my angel i said why are you saying bull shit mom she just said same locket i'll make wear your angel then you will reconize by  that locket which is in my neck i said ok...and ask her to get me back there she said no  your papa will come to you ..i said ok mom and hang ...then that day i went inside the ashram and put down that little girl my locket comeout from  shirt which wardon saw and ask me to come with her i was confused and went with her...

flash back.

wardon: son this locket?
aman: my mom give me in childhood and also give my little sister...
wardon: where is she? 
aman: i dont know
wardon: did you ever find her?
aman remind and nodded 'no"
wardon: i know where she is?
aman: what? really? how? where is she?
wardon went inside the room and comeout with picture...
wardon: this is your sister's picture when she was borun some lady come and ask me to take her and take care of her...
aman pick his phone and show his mom's pic
aman: she was that woman?
wardon: yes yes son she is...
aman: thanks thank you so much mam...and aman left...

in car aman open envolap and saw picute of khushi wearing pink skirt yellow top and scarf around her neck...and same locket in her neck...
aman: kh..hushi...she is my little baby sister omg! 
flashback ends

arnav: oh! but why your mom give khushi to ashram?
aman: thats what i dont know 
arnav: did you find?
aman: no
arnav: ask lavanya may be she know about this?
aman: wait that means sheetal is your friend and lavanya and your going to engag today then the hell are you doing here?
arnav sighs...and close his eyes when mary come to them...
mary: i heard your talks and i am very happy that di has a family ..a brother...
aman smile weakly at her ...then look at khushi crasing her forhead...
aman: how you know about khushi's past mary?
mary: 7 years ago...my maa was suffring from high fever and astama and i had no money to take her hospital as i am not educated i was sitting on road in rain when i saw khushi di was coming from scooty...

flashback
khushi stop her scooty to see mary
khushi: hey why are yyou sitting here in heavy rain you will caught fever come i'll drop you your home...
mary: no i wanted to die..
khushi: are you crazy girl...?>
mary: i wanted to die i did not take care of maa i am bad daughter...
khushi: come here come...

she drag her in shelter...
khushi: what happen?
mary: my maa is very ill and i have no money to take her hospital...
khushi: oh! come we will take her i have money come...
mary and khushi take mary's mother to hospital ...mary thank her but it was not enough what she done...after few days mary's maa fine and both take her to mary's house...
mary: where you live di?
khushi: ashram i am orphan ...
mary mom: dont say that beta i am your maa from now and she is your little sister...
khushi become very happy...
khushi: can i stay here with you both and will take care both of you as mary is not educated...
first both quit but seeing khushi sad face they nodded...1 and half  year passed we live like family khushi di is angel to us...after that khushi start sharing her every secrate to her arnav's frindship how he propose and all...then 1 more year passed like this ...
khushi: maa i am going to delhi for some project and will stay in hotel with friend ok dont worry about me and han i gave mary money you want then ask her ok bye...
she went delhi khushi also told arnav about it and arnav become happy to hear as he is also in delhi for some work...
khushi in dehli 
khushi's call ring...
khushi: hello
caller: hello khushi i am arnav's mother and wanted to meet you...
(yeah guys subh is evil idiot)
khushi: but anty i am in dehli...
subh:dont worry i am also in dehli for teachers meeting so come xyz place...
khushi:ok anty...

khushi hang call and in evening she went to meet her...

khushi: namaste anty...
subh: hmm..sit...
khushi: anty anything important...?
subh: look khushi i know you love arnav and he loves you but i dont like you and i dont want to you to marry arnav as i always dream about lav and arnav marriage so please leave him ...
khushi: what but how can you ...
subh: if you not hear me then i'll kill my self and you will stay in guilt your whole life...
khushi shocked and tears make her way out...
subh : stay away from him...

subh left and khushi cried and called mary and tell her everything and went to hostel...
khushi: neha...
neha come out from washroom...
neha: hey khushi your dress is so much preety can i borow plzz...
khushi: sure...
neha ok then give me...now na.. i am getting late to meet rahul...
khushi: now but let me change na...
neha: no now pleaseee..
khushi: ok ok... 
khushi grab sheet and wraped around her and remove her cloths and give to neha but she did not saw that neha's ex Boyfriend laying in their bed that too in boxsers which khushi did not notice and neha wore dress quickly and went out...leaving behind wrapped khushi in sheet and her ex in bed that too in boxsers...

arnav is calling her again and again but she did not recived and he got panic and left to see her in hostel...he stand outside of hostel where khushi's room's lights are on he confused and sneak from window but nothing saw as bed was on other side then he went inside the hostel about to go to khushi's room when he got shocked her room is opened and view of room was hell floor sliped from his feet...then he open full door and saw khushi wrapped white sheet around her and a guy from their college laying on bed in just boxsers...
arnav went inside and khushi trun to him and shocked...
khushi: ar..arna.v
arnav's eyes spiting fire on khushi...
arnav: ho dare you khushi i thought you are not like others but i was wrong you proved me wrong dammit... why why? you did this to me han why?
khushi: arnav..i...
arnav: you what han you think you will cheat me and i will stay quit han? 
she did not saw neha's ex boyfriend still in bed...
khushi confused asked...
khushi: what are you talking about arnav?
arnav: dont act like innocent when you are not damm it...i can see this scum bug in your bed and you in just sheet  what do you think of me any fool who was deeply,madly in love with you that trusted you blindly and will never came to know about your one night stands han...
khushi shocked and look at bed and stumbled and hold tight on sheets on her chest...
khushi: no..arnav...le...let me..ex..plai..n 
thuddd arnav slaped khushi!
arnav: just shut up! dont you dare to utter my name with your filty mouth you cheater you cherecterless girl i hate you khushi sinha i hate you core of my heart dont dare to ever show me your damm face...good bye we are over...
khushi shocked and tears escaped from her eyes...
arnav left 
and khushi rushed inside the bathroom and crying sitting on floor ...rahul stood and wear his cloth and call subh..
rahul: your work is done anty now tell send anju with me today is my sweetheart birthday i want to give her surprise...
subh: sure why not...

hang call...and trun and angry khushi standing there spiting fire on him...she slaped him twice...
khushi: i'll kill you damm it...
rahul pushed her and run out...
she crying all night and giving call to arnav again and again but no answer...then she called mary and crying badly and told her what had happend...
mary: i am coming di dont worry...
khushi: no no..i...am...co..coming tomm...
mary: ok...
neext day khushi arrived and cried her lungs out and told everything to mary's maa and she got atack and dead on spot...after that khushi never cried...
flash back continue...
HERE IS PART END

hows it? getting more confused and excited huh? hit the like button and leave your feedbacks...

love
tia

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

suecalphymbpreetigillakshayaravisunshaeySunsnowHemaSuryaNiranjananjaganpreetdsouzamary998sangeethbalasatyasree89tessyranifalakanandbrinnyankitbakalovebadhansirat_aulakhcoriedeesha1989nilmanShuzureshmi24JshreeBssdewi83ZaynArshiVWanieAanjali-anjalicoderladymerehanWestallenthangam100dattamaitryApeterpreciouspearlysagarpatadianeel11popstarzidakshubhangiangelshahAnnasabuReenasungeeleeKarkitAlicia2012kowshira9Tumpa12bluesky10Lily30nano123Heatsha8176AYUSHIVISHUjyothirockzrakisweetydoll32star_fan1phillips_2909meniranjana00sukankshajeb1mandy15angeldream14Naz_nisarsoharaameena671pup03sunitikapoorT.Perunewmoon18taahir004Linsie

AYUSHIVISHU IF-Rockerz
AYUSHIVISHU
AYUSHIVISHU

Posted: 21 March 2017 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Awesome...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

patrakankanaMarinajan

Go to top