Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arshi drabble "ZID" updt 11 pg 112 21/3/2017 (Page 105)

Marinajan IF-Sizzlerz
Marinajan
Marinajan

Posted: 10 March 2017 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by corie

So Aman found out that Khushi has no one. But does Khushi have children? Twins. Aman telling Sheetal about his problems will that help Arnav and Khushi? Is it La and Anjali playing with Arnav and Khushi's lives? A lot of questions to answer. Hope you will not let him get engage to La without knowing the truth. Please update all your stories soon. Suspense is kill me to wait too long to know what will happen next.

thnxx

Marinajan IF-Sizzlerz
Marinajan
Marinajan

Posted: 10 March 2017 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolhi1988

Awesome updateClap
Continue soon
Thanks 4 pm
Big smileBig smile
Marinajan IF-Sizzlerz
Marinajan
Marinajan

Posted: 10 March 2017 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Part 10
               Pain

flashback ends...

tears rolled from his eyes...
arnav: why khushi why i loved you so much and what you done i cant forgive you for that khushi now your time to suffer like i suffer years back...
he wipe his tears and slept...

he dont know he is gonna regart for his every word soon...
raichand mansion...
mary came to khushi's room 
khushi: what happend mary?
mary: woh di this card came for you ...
khushi nodded and mary keep it on table and left...
khushi change into her nighty and about to lay when her eyes fell on card and she thought to saw whos it...she grab card and opend and surprise to read...ASR 's name.. with lavanya ...
khushi: not bed must say Mr.ASR is very rich thats why he wasted time for engagments card seriously! and hell now finally wanted to come out from hidden persnolity intersting well will surly go there and i also want to know who he is... my reval company's CEO Mr.ASR ...

after that she throw card on table and went to sleep ..but sleep is far away from her...she just went to her past with arnav...(she dont know arnav as ASR guys) 
flashback
its velentine day all college is decorated with red with baloon,ribons,candels what not...arnav standing with lavanya but his eyes only glued to door...
lav: arnav where are you lost here i am talking to you from past half hour and you seems busy to watcing at door are you waiting for smeone?
arnav: huh! no..ah yeah...actually ...ye...sss
and cool breez come to his face and his eyes move to door and he mesmerize to see angel in red long mexy with full sleevs and little dot tops in her earlobe ...khushi look around and fond arnav beside lav and gets angry and move to other side and arnav rushed to her...
arnav: hey khushi...
khushi: whatt? (irratate)
arnav: what what? i said hey and your asking what? what happen?
khushi: shut up! i dont want to talk with you go nd be with that dimple witch...
arnav counfused first then remind of lav khushi calls her as dimple witch frront of arnav as she always stick with him...arnav smile at her and smirked...and come near to her ear and wisperd in husky voice...
arnav: come on khushi when angel is front of me then what need to go to that witch...
khushi feel goosbumps to hear his husky voice and his breath touch her neck...and she closed her eyes ...
arnav: khushi...
khushi open her eyes and both look at eachother...
arnav: you look stunning khushi just like red fairy!...
khushi's cheeks trun red and arnav love it...and smirked...
arnav: khushi i am going to propose a girl but how i proposed her i dont know help me no...
khushi shocked and her eyes become moist and unnotice by him ..and khushi trun her face to other side and wipe her tears which rolled to her cheeks...
khushi: i...ho.w arnav i dont know yo..you..sho ..uld ask to any of your friend...
arnav: never mind i'll ask raj...
arnav leave and went to stage and music if off khushi is busy in wiping tears which is not stoping...then she heard his voice...
arnav: so girls and boys...sorry to off music but i want to propose a girl whom i love from core of my heart...so just 5 minuts guys...
everyone start cheering arnav but till khushi did not trun her face to arnav but earing all...
arnav: i dont know how to propose ..but i want to say just when she smile my heart happy when she cry my heart feel pain..when she ignore me i want to kill myself when,where,how she become my life i dont know and i dont want to know as no matter where ,when,how i fall for her when she stole my heart when she become my soul when she become my life my everything ...i love her alot and will love her all my life till my last breath i really cant live without her now i want to spend whole my life with her...

lav is very much excited she thinks he is going to ntake her name but fail to notice his eyes glued on one and only khushi who is cluthing her dress in her fists...

arnav: yes i want to spend my whole life with her even not in this birth only but in every birth i'll love her ..she is become breath to me ...i love you khushi i love you alot will you be my velentine,my girlfrind then wife offcaurse mother of our kids too...will you acept me as your life patnar khushi i really love you bottom of my heart...
khushi was freez on her spot and everyone's eyes on khushi now and her eyes on arnav...all start cheer khushi and she run to him and give him bone crush hug...
khushi: yes yes i love you too arnav...
all start clapping and he kissed on her forhead and tears roll down from her cheeks...and make her wear beautifull dimond ring...
khushi shocked to see dimond ring and khushi look at him with wide eyes...and arnav understand her experation...
arnav: its not dimond its just duplicate...
khushi smile..
khushi: i love it arnav...
arnav: and i love you ...
khushi: i love you too...
he again hug her tightly...

flashback end..
no tear and no smile on her face remembering their moment and kissed on ring in her hand she never remove that ring from her finger... she close her eyes and wisperd 'i love you arnav' and slept...
next morning...
shantivan
aman: sheetal i should leave now...
sheetal: no aman you are still weak just stay and where will you go you have no place to stay man...
aman: i will find i have a job and i earn very well so will buy some small flat dont worry...
sheetal: ok ok fine but wait na today is my friends engangment after that you will go please..
aman: but...
sheetal: i insist...
aman smile and nodded...sheetal went out ...
on dining area every one having breakfast when sheetal come and making tray for aman...
payal: why are you making tray you can have with us sheetal!?
sheetal: oh yes jiji i'll have with you all just give this to my friend...he met accident at night so i brought him here...
akash,arnav: friend? and yours?
sheetal: y..yes..any problem?
arnav: no not at all... we never knew that you have male friend (wink)
sheetal: shut up! arnav why i cant make male friends?
akash: you can but you never told us about your male friend?
payal: oho! stop pulling her leg sheetal you go...
sheetal nodded and left...
arnav: i am done..payal akash i am going to cheack venue take care of pari...and yeah i 'll be there till engagment so you all come there with pari...
akash: bhai you'll stay there that too for hours...?
arnav: yeah! dont worry...
payal: ok take your outfit there then and ring will be with me ok..
arnav nodded and left...
raichand mansion...
khushi: damm where the are you aman?
mary: di they eat their break fast wanted to go a garden?
khushi: yeah take them...and take care of both...
mary nodded and left...
khushi call office...
khushi: is aman in office?
resp:no K he did not come today...
khushi:ok if he come then tell him to call me...
resp:ok K
then her cell ringing and she took...
khushi: hello K speaking?
caller:hi khushi its me aman...
khushi: what the hell aman where are you? how many times i call you where is your damm phone you idiot you scared me?
aman smile at her nonstop blabber...
aman: relax khushi actually i met with accident yesterday and lost my phone and some lady bring me at her home and guess what she is doctor and treated me now i am fine and thought to calling...dont scared i am alive ...
khushi: shut up! you idiot come to meet me or tell me the adress i'll come...
aman: relax i am coming to xyz cafe ok...
khushi: ok i am leaving...
amn: ok i too...

hang the call...and sheetal enter in room...
sheetal: what happend?
aman: umm actually! k is very much angry and scared i wanted to meet her so leaving and yeah dont worry i'll come to your friends engagment...
sheetal: ok as you say..take care...
aman nodded and left...

xyz cafe

khushi: aman omg! hope you are fine?
aman: i am fine dont worry!
khushi: tell me what is bothering you...?
aman surprised...
aman: wh..what? how?
khushi: come on i am K just tell me...
aman: actually khushi i left my house!
khushi: what why?
aman: my sister want to mary the guy who try to hurt my sister! and i dont want that so i told her my desicion..but...*sigh* she show me my place that i am her step brother and dont have right to interfair in her matters...
khushi: what the ! she is just b*** how can say you like that ...
aman: relax! and yeah i also broke my engagment..
khushi: why? what happend?
aman: that girl is filling my sister ears against me and she wanter her brother to marry my sis who hurt her and i cant tie relation with that girl whos brother beast just beast...
khushi crasses his hands ...
khushi: dont worry aman! relax...this is my apartment keys i stay there when i get job and then i buy that its my lucky apertment and now its your...
aman: why khushi i will buy 
khushi: aman you only said na i am like your little sister then take it 
aman: but..
khushi: aman this is your boss's order get that...
aman smile 
aman: yess boss...
both smile but khushi's smile is not reaching her eyes...
khushi: ok you go take some rest ok...and yeah if you need then call ram he will help you in everthing ok...
aman: ok.take care khushi...
khushi nodded and left...

its time of engagment  guests start ariving..lavanya,anjali,and subh three enter in hall and shocked to ssee big hall...
anjali: wow i just see these type of alls in films mom...
lav: yeah di i too ...where money come from to arnav?
subh: we dont care are we.?
both: no way...
subh:look pari...

they saw pari on handies wearing royal blue frock and crown on her head...and payal akash and sheetal is with her...

anjali: sath me kon hai iske?

khushi enter in hall wearing hot red saree with smoky make up red lipstick dimond earings she went to bar counter and sit...

Khushi's saree

Related image

and sudenlly lights off and arnav's voice come...
arnav: so ladies and gentelmans so all are very eager to meet me well i know you all are excited to see me...so here i am...
 one light spot on arnav who is coming from stairs with ASR'S atitude wearing black armani with red tie gelled hair one hand in pocket...and mini mic atteched on left side face...
arnav: ASR ... ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA king of fashion world...

Image result for arnav singh raizada first entry

floor sliped from khushi,lav,anjali,subh's feets...everyone clapped girls start drool over him mans are feeling jelous to see him and glass slipped on floor from four's hand and broke into pecis...arnav smirked to see them shocked...

arnav: i know everyone wanted to know why i hidden from years...well i dont give damm to anyone and not intersted to give explaination to any damm pepoles i am front of world that is big explanation for everyone...enjoy everyone... i'll tell why i kept this party...but not now latter...

sheeetal,payal,akash,pari came to him ...

pari: omg! bhai you look so handsome...
arnav: that means i never look handsome before princess?
pari: no no you look more handsome today na ...
payal: bhai you did not announce your engagment yet why?
akash: yeah bhai...
sheetal: let me guess is khushi here?
arnav look at sheetal...and nodded...
sheetal: i knew it...then why you did not announce?
arnav: i am going no...w

then lights again off and music beguns and shocking view for arnav and also for lav,sheetal,aman,anjali,subh,pari,akash,payal...khushi standing in middle of hall and dancing on

khushi walking towards him..while singing...

Kaun samjhega un ka dard bhala
Jin ke dhadkan ne chot khaayi hai
Log kehte hain yahaan ishq jise
Aisa lagta hai bewafaai hai

she is looking at arnav deeply her eyes shooting fire on him...
she

Deewani deewani
Deewani deewani
Deewani deewani
Deewani deewani

Mujhe laakh samjhaaya
Deewani deewani
Dil ne mere
Deewani deewani

Mujhe laakh samjhaaya
Dil ne mere magar
Maine dil ki na maani
Deewani main deewani
Saajan ki deewani
Deewani main deewani
Saajan ki deewani
Mujhe laakh samjhaaya
Dil ne mere magar
Maine dil ki na maani
Deewani main deewani
Saajan ki deewani
Deewani main deewani
Saajan ki deewani

then arnav grab lavanya's arm but his eyes glued on khushi...

Main deewana hoon in adaon ka
Maine to pyaar kiya hai tumse
Zindagi hard mein hi chaahoonga
Maine ikraar kiya hai tumse

khushi walk towards him and put her hand on his shoulder from back...

Main bhi saajan
Tumhaari chaahat mein
Saari duniya ko bhool jaoongi
Saath seh loongi
Saare dard aur gham
Dil ki rishte ko main nibhaoongi

Deewani deewani
Deewani deewani

she took photo from her purs and look at photo while singing..

Bhoolaoongi kaise
Bhala mere saajan
Mohabbat bhari yeh nishaani
Deewani main deewani
Saajan ki deewani
Deewani main deewani
Saajan ki deewani

she kissed on picture and put it back in purs...

Deewani deewani deewani
Deewani deewani

she went on bar counter and grab bottles and throwing floor its like floor is made by glass pecies...

Neend jab tootegi to
Hosh mein aaoongi main
Kaun hai kaisa hai woh
Sab ko batlaoongi main
Saari duniya ke aage
Kissa yeh aam karke
Jaoongi is mehfil se
Usko badnaam karke

she stand on glass pecis and rounding her feets start bleeding...

Usne dil toda mera
Uska dil tod doongi
Woh na samjhe ke
Usko aise hi chod doongi

she remind their past where he misunderstood her and slapped...

Maine us bewafaa ko pooja hai
Maine to pyaar sirf pyaar kiya
Do jahaan ko bhula ke maine to
Apne dilbar pe jaanesaar kiya

she stop on looking lovingly at arnav...he shut his eyes not able to see her like this...

Kabhi sochti hoon
Jo main beeti baatein
Barasta hai aakhon se paani

finally tears flooded from her eyes after 2 years ...and again rounding fast on glasses pecies like mad womens and tears are not stopping its falling like rain pouring after ages...

Deewani main deewani
Saajan ki deewani
Deewani main deewani
Saajan ki deewani
Deewani main deewani
Saajan ki deewani
Deewani main deewani
Saajan ki deewani
Deewani main deewani
Saajan ki deewani
Deewani main deewani
Saajan ki deewani.
(dewani me dewani)

khushi about to fell on it...

aman come to arnav

aman: arnav please stop her please i cant see my little sister like this pleaseee...

arnav shocked...

arnav:si..s ..te..r

HERE IS PART END

hows update guys?? hope you like it ...i wanna 60 likes atleast guys...plzzz...give your feedbacks...

love
tia

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

alphymbpreetigillpatrakankanasunshaeyanju_aroraSunsnowHemaSuryaNiranjanansrsan12sangeethbalaankitbakalovebadhanShuzutasminebrinnyfalakanandPriyarun123ssdewi83corieSimmideepakSim_RijviJshreeBnilmanSaraAli1merehanamadeakhushiarshaanjali-anjaliWanieAthangam100neel11sagarpatadiadattamaitrypreciouspearlyKarkitpopstarkshubhangiReenasungeeleeTumpa12kowshira9AnnasabuAlicia2012Heatsha8176AYUSHIVISHUbluesky10Lily30candyjanCRAZY4_SARUNnano123phillips_2909meniranjana00sweetydoll32star_fan1rakisunitikapoorSahiba_dollpup03Naz_nisarsoharajasminerahulameena671sukankshajeb1angeldream14T.Perunewmoon18taahir004coolhi1988Linsie

nandrajogdivya IF-Dazzler
nandrajogdivya
nandrajogdivya

Posted: 10 March 2017 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Superb like it waiting for next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marinajan

Marinajan IF-Sizzlerz
Marinajan
Marinajan

Posted: 10 March 2017 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandrajogdivya

Superb like it waiting for next update
thnkuuu
Alicia2012 IF-Dazzler
Alicia2012
Alicia2012

Posted: 10 March 2017 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Wow great story please update soon 
I'm really looking forward to the next part of your story and i feel sorry for khushi and I'm so glad that Aman told arnav that khushi is his sister 
newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 10 March 2017 at 11:04am | IP Logged
awsme update
preciouspearly Goldie
preciouspearly
preciouspearly

Posted: 10 March 2017 at 11:04am | IP Logged
nice update...SmileSmile

Go to top