Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

OMG: SRK, RANVEER AND AMITABH TO COME TOGETHER IN ONE FILM (Page 3)

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Like I said calling rs a superstar depends on Wat an individual thinks, some think he is and some dont

Yes rs has still a long way to go in the industry, but he is on the rite track, I'm just happy with his progress and don't like to put any labels, coz labels cause arguments 

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I love rs but they shud have stopped at 3generations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

bigul IF-Rockerz
bigul
bigul

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Originally posted by RANVRAO

Judging by the starcast, this could just be the film of the decade. If reports are to be believed the scion of Yash Raj Films, Aditya Chopra has managed a sort of casting coup for his next after 'Befikre'. Apparently, Aditya Chopra has managed to bring together Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Ranveer Singh for his next film that will go on floors after 'Befikre'. The film in all likelihood will be a period film and some more digging also reveals that the pre-production work is already in progress. The film that brings in three generations of superstars together is one that we cannot wait for.

ROFL
LOLLOL
Eboza Goldie
Eboza
Eboza

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Whats so funny to be called superstar every gen y is called like that. No need to take those adjectives seriously. Varun for recovering the cost  of his movies is superstar, Ranbir is superstar as soon one of his movies connects again to the audiences the same for all the other actors out there.
The chances are high that Adi offered his next to Ranveer too. There were rumours that Adis next will be a multistarrer. Srk also said that he and Rs got a movie offered and denied that its not SLB and Shimit. Actually Adi wanted to do that movie first but then he chose to do Befikre first. The chances are high that this project could happen but not sure about Big B part. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RVeeRAO-Piku-

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Nothing to offend RS fans. He is talented and might as well be super successful oneday.
It's just hilarious that words like superstar, legend etc are thrown around too casually these days, thanks to PR and callous media.
After sustaing 25+ years in the industry, Akshay, Khans etc can be called superstars. Not every other emerging actor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89anonymous39

BornWithASmirk Goldie
BornWithASmirk
BornWithASmirk

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I love RS but he has not reached the superstardom of AB or SRK(hope  he does!) ,so it's silly to write such things.
On topic don't think it's true

Madame_89

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
dont think this is true
zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleAir

Nothing to offend RS fans. He is talented and might as well be super successful oneday.
It's just hilarious that words like superstar, legend etc are thrown around too casually these days, thanks to PR and callous media.
After sustaing 25+ years in the industry, Akshay, Khans etc can be called superstars. Not every other emerging actor.

i agree, i dont think any of the new gen actors can be called superstars rite now, the older gen of akshay, 3 khans and hrithik can be called superstars 

its the media that uses the word too often, i wud rather they called the new gen actors just 'stars'

but anyway i dont think people shud take the usage of the word too seriously 

Edited by zara321 - 18 April 2016 at 11:53am

FleurBleue

Go to top