Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

OMG: SRK, RANVEER AND AMITABH TO COME TOGETHER IN ONE FILM (Page 2)

Madame_89 Goldie
Madame_89
Madame_89

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
It would be nice if it were true but when did Ranveer become a superstar? Shouldn't the media wait a little to call him that?

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Guys don't take Wat the article says seriously, I don't think this movie gonna happen 

And some call rs a superstar and some dont, it depends on Wat an individuals perspective is, don't think too much bout it 
Meeti-Mirchi Goldie
Meeti-Mirchi
Meeti-Mirchi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Why stop at Ranveer, He could also get Tiger Shroff, Abram for the movie...  The past, present, future, futurer& futurest (my own creations) wud also be there making it a landmark movie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Originally posted by RANVRAO

Judging by the starcast, this could just be the film of the decade. If reports are to be believed the scion of Yash Raj Films, Aditya Chopra has managed a sort of casting coup for his next after 'Befikre'. Apparently, Aditya Chopra has managed to bring together Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Ranveer Singh for his next film that will go on floors after 'Befikre'. The film in all likelihood will be a period film and some more digging also reveals that the pre-production work is already in progress. The film that brings in three generations of superstars together is one that we cannot wait for.

ROFL

LOL
Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mali89

It would be nice if it were true but when did Ranveer become a superstar? Shouldn't the media wait a little to call him that?
he has PR power help from certain person now Wink
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Both Ram leela and BM were blockbuster hits. BM earned 360 crore, that's close to 400 crore so if that's not the making of a superstar, I don't know what else to call him. If overrated kapoor was part of these films and he made almost 400 crore, we would NOT be spared for articlesLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RVeeRAO-Piku-

Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

Both Ram leela and BM were blockbuster hits. BM earned 360 crore, that's close to 400 crore so if that's not the making of a superstar, I don't know what else to call him. If overrated kapoor was part of these films and he made almost 400 crore, we would NOT be spared for articlesLOL
naina ramleela and bm ke beech mein kill dil aur ddd bhi aayi thi and dono did bekaar business 
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anachronist

Originally posted by Terenaina

naina ramleela and bm ke beech mein kill dil aur ddd bhi aayi thi and dono did bekaar business 
But if Kang can enjoy her moments with two hits so can't rs?LOL I personally loved Lootera and think that was RS best filmStar
but I don't know how I feel about multi star cast anymore. I rather have srk solo star or rs solo star because I don't like comparison and I know forum will compare if they come together. And I am a blind Shah fan so I hate these comparisonsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RVeeRAOilovecrepes-Piku-

Go to top