Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I love RS but he has not reached the superstardom of AB or SRK(hope  he does!) ,so it's silly to write such things.
On topic don't think it's true
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PurpleAir

Nothing to offend RS fans. He is talented and might as well be super successful oneday.
It's just hilarious that words like superstar, legend etc are thrown around too casually these days, thanks to PR and callous media.
After sustaing 25+ years in the industry, Akshay, Khans etc can be called superstars. Not every other emerging actor.

i agree, i dont think any of the new gen actors can be called superstars rite now, the older gen of akshay, 3 khans and hrithik can be called superstars 

its the media that uses the word too often, i wud rather they called the new gen actors just 'stars'

but anyway i dont think people shud take the usage of the word too seriously 
Edited by zara321 - 8 years ago
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why would people laugh on some writings of random media person is beyond my comprehension... Ranveer is a star, in ten years he will be superstar too, angutha lagwalo..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

OTT, this would be an amazing starcast.. it might happen as all 3 are related to yrf strongly..
fingers crossed!
CPSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all I know SRK and Amitabh acting will make it up for the movie
(I never connected with ranveer's acting, either crying, angry, laughing etc so cringe worthy lmao maybe just when he got this silent angry face kinda look)
Edited by CPSJ - 8 years ago
Pehle yeh batao, why didn't China release BM yet? Was that a publicity gimmick to show the world that it would earn 150 cr from China only, so the movie is already a hit. 
And how much did it earn from Indian theaters?
Edited by B-TEX - 8 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: B-TEX

Pehle yeh batao, why didn't China release BM yet? Was that a publicity gimmick to show the world that it would earn 150 cr from China only, so the movie is already a hit. 

And how much did it earn from Indian theaters?

Indian domestic collections were nearing 180Cr if I remember
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SRK, Ranveer, DP, BigB fans all will team up on IF and halla mach jayega WOW.

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Indian domestic collections were nearing 180Cr if I remember

So Eros earned 90 cr from Indian theaters. And according to detractors' theory any movie (save my favorite's) that doesn't make double from Indian theaters should not be called a hit,  superhit toh bhul hi jao. 
Edited by B-TEX - 8 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: B-TEX

So Eros earned 90 cr from Indian theaters. And according to detractors' theory any movie (save my favorite's) that doesn't make double from Indian theaters should not be called a hit,  superhit toh bhul hi jao. 

Tum kehna kya chahte ho bhai...saaf saaf boldo na๐Ÿ˜†
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Kangana with just 2 hits can be called queen, superstar and what not by bhakts on the forum then Ranveer is a Superstar as well.
I have seen many articles which said Varun is a superstar, then why not Ranveer.