India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Impressive Episode: 18th April

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I liked Today's episode...Chotu motu Vidha scenes were cute ..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but the new entry of bhindi 12rs/kg kehene wali poor maa of raju from 3 idiots in the 3rd part was really quite interestingLOLLOL ...
The best part is that she is a good and experienced actress and playing her role well...her first appearence did impress me...The Shastri sisters wala actress is also good , i have read earlier...when u r having some good artists in ur show then the aundiences will love to see the villains too..

This Dadi Bua is a powerful aurat I must say...but did u notice DT??...shakal aise bana raha tha jaise ke pant phat gaya hoLOL ...ooopppsss sorry pant kaha se ayega , i mean that Rang De Tu Mohe Gerua kind dhoti..LOL..So he is the younger brother of that Lady Tarzan kind bua...seriously i just loved her...
The way she ran and hug Viplav...
haayeee re I am ready to play the role of Dadi Bua too provided i will get to hug Mishal every now and thenDay Dreaming..

The way Dadi bua jerked off kanak when she tried to stop that maha dangerous aurat from going to meet viplav,...some one look at KT's faceLOL..at last some one came before whom KT DT became bheegi billisLOL...I want This Bua to play a positive role inspite of being so dangerous but i know she will be -veConfused

When Dhani was applying ointment on viplav's wound, the way he was looking at dhani and smiling like a naughty boy, i felt like saying "KODAK" ...A kodak moment indeed for that cute killer smile...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mishal is too handsome...he is becoming more and more handsome with each passing episode...Did he eat some special kind Jadibuti that his age, instead of increasing, seems like decreasing every yearLOLLOL...6 years before he looked younger, no doubt, but now I am finding him cuter...though in his previous show i did not see him smiling more than twiceConfusedConfused..

anyways today's episode was nice...refreshing, better than the those during Raja days...

And And And I had kept my ears open today...Believe me the dialogues of Dadi Bua were good...really good...I dont know if its because of the new dialogue writer but i really find them good..
when i am watching a show, the dialogues are the only things on which i concentrate the most...
and when its Mishal's show, then obviously most of the time I keep drooling over that handsome hunk and miss many lines but still i try to listen to all the lines carefully...
Gazala Jee please write some more pages of romantic lines and hand them over to Misha to quench the thirst of some romantic fools like meLOLLOL

P.S. Sorry i had wasted a lot of ur precious time describing my personal stuff but I have no one in this whole wide world with whom I can share these things except You...so thanks for bearing with meBig smileBig smile

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 18 April 2016 at 9:47am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaajumaDAPSGanusonu24deepika1601manjusudha999ajabdivra4bonnie7Ilinsanvidadhiabhianjaliiiipearl82nandyy55samanthanapremparbatcocoatreeNusiSgAkkiLuvsCOLORS

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Thanks Barbie ...  Yet to watch the episode ..

Ha  i forgot , she was in 3 IDIOTS rite - RAJU KI MOM .  LOLLOLLOL.

So every one is on the way for jet speed to separate Vidha ConfusedOuch

shastri wali sister in Ramayana rite as SITA ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titli_KK3148

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Thank u barbie for today;s episode update & best thing is positive comments from ur side.Wink

Edited by nandyy55 - 18 April 2016 at 9:45am
Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandyy55

Thank u barbie for today;s episode update & best thing is positive comments from ur side.Wink
And am not in mood now to write lengthy reply r report, becoz always ur fighting fighting, so am going..

TC bye.Cry
Fighting?? When did i fight with u?? I just told u that IKRS is writen in black when u told that its in blue bas...does that mean that i fought with u?? And u r elder than me, i respect u why wil i fight?? God knws why u r MU me...anyways if u dnt wish then dnt reply to my posts...
and u want to report my posts??...baap re...aisa kya kehe diya meine...ConfusedConfusedConfused

do u think that i am always fighting and fighting with everyone??Ouch...hey bhagwan...anyways u too TC byee

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 18 April 2016 at 9:33am
Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Thanks Barbie ...  Yet to watch the episode ..

Ha  i forgot , she was in 3 IDIOTS rite - RAJU KI MOM .  LOLLOLLOL.

So every one is on the way for jet speed to separate Vidha ConfusedOuch

shastri wali sister in Ramayana rite as SITA ..
i did not see ramayana my dear Sammy...
may be u r right...SmileSmile

and yes she was that raju ki mom...LOL
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Lovely post !! Barbs..! Embarrassed
Relieved much after exit of RA, Great episode.! It's goes with new entry and romantic moments b/w ViDha..Good to watch Shalu and Dhadhi planned  for a grand remarriage for ViDha..Happy to watch perturbed DT who managed to conceal news of Vip's sudden marriage without her knowledge. Heart warming scene when Dhani placed her hands on Vip's heart. ..It shows that she was always in his heart..Nursing scene looks refreshing and too romantic to handle..Humorous encounter bw bua and Vip..whole family addressing her as nurse.! That's all goes today.! I am pretty excited ! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinTitli_KK3148

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
SS lovely post dear..Wink aj taang khinchae kum ki tune...LOL completely agree with u on dialogue writing part.. I too was listening buas dialogues may b caz of ur y days post..Wink bt yea.. they wer different n catchy..Big smile
yes that 12rs/kg bhindi bua was too gud..Wink aftr u left y'day we tried to go thru her track record n we came to kno,,not onli bhindis she's fond of men's chest hair too..ROFL..u dun hav to worry about razir now... bua h na...Wink.. n today how she jumped on his chest.. by god I've started reciting hanumaan chaalisaa..ROFL mere Vipu ki raksha karna plzz... Wink
DTs natak of scared bro was good too.. he was convincing again bt bua has been called by him only no doubt.. bua entry timings prove dat..Wink
I hope everything goes great with ths track now... these new enteries n some new changes does look promising indeed...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pearl82Titli_KK3148sura123

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocoatree

Lovely post !! Barbs..! Embarrassed
Relieved much after exit of RA, Great episode.! It's goes with new entry and romantic moments b/w ViDha..Good to watch Shalu and Dhadhi planned  for a grand remarriage for ViDha..Happy to watch perturbed DT who managed to conceal news of Vip's sudden marriage without her knowledge. Heart warming scene when Dhani placed her hands on Vip's heart. ..It shows that she was always in his heart..Nursing scene looks refreshing and too romantic to handle..Humorous encounter bw bua and Vip..whole family addressing her as nurse.! That's all goes today.! I am pretty excited ! Tongue
me too archu, excited for this track...this time we have some good artists as cameos...now i just hope cvs utilise their skills and bring us something good and worth watching...
and vidha scenes are always cute, romantic...love themEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

Go to top