Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Good episode Farewell to dadisa (Page 13)

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPuja

Originally posted by hisusmita

Puja i have said pages has finished, not said about this thread only

And that does not change the fact

Fact remains same, before watching the episode peopke started bashing cvs and anandi

People started bashing CVs before watching the episode. But Anandi was not bashed. Harsh things were said about her only after people brought M or others to defend Anandi.

Anandi has been bashed also , u can check other thread

Only anandi is laadli, only anandi has done everything, anandi glorification and blah blah blah

Anyways not interested to continue this anymore

kate-nic Senior Member
kate-nic
kate-nic

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
O ho Dadisaa has not forgot that her ladesar had left them and was ashamed of them Silly

Then why she was begging to him to come to her Chora manay maaf kar dai and come to me? Should have kissed  feet of Anandi only why she wanted ladesar ?to give her great grandchildren only Silly

Why she was crying buckets on his shoulder for her problems and her childkalis problems why not solve the problems herself after all Ladesar is very bad so why eating his head  Dead

Why she kept Jagya with her in haveli? Should have let him go and live his own life and herself daily do pooja of Anandi . Ladesar was not dependent on her she was dependent on him so she was only using him for her needs but rest she is Anandi's devotee  Disgusting Dead

Edited by kate-nic - 19 April 2016 at 12:58pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuJaya-VShadow-Faxsaba113Hina-BeautifulSoul_tiny15-Swetha-

Jaya-V Senior Member
Jaya-V
Jaya-V

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Why Anandi could not perform other customs that people in defense of Anandi are saying Jagya can perform  other customs?and she did then ? it was  she who dressed up Dadisaa like a bride for her last time so would it be such big  insult of mighty Anandi if Jagya would be allowed to lit up Dadisaa's pyre ? Jagya will get other customs to perform of Dadisaa when Anandi will die Wah otherwise in her life she would be doing all that too  as if Dadisaa was only  her private property Yes its insult of Jagya that he is not allowed to do what was his right 
i don't see when writers have snatched Anandi's rights but i have long list of how writers have snatched other's rights and given to this character for her glorification which makes most of us who are not her fans annoyed and irritated with this character 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shadow-FaxHina-tiny15-Swetha-

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=SPuja] I re-read this thread.
Till page 3, everyone blamed CVs for this Anandi lighting pyre of DS. First defence came on page 3 itself how and why Anandi was entitled to thisTongue. Till page 6 - when M was brought in - no one bashed AnandiSmileeven though there were around 5 posts justifying/defending Anandi. By the way I was the first one who pointed out Anandi helping Khajan during her adult phase - even then mocked by distorting what I wrote.

Oh you are reading only this thread? There are other thread also where a is getting bashed

[QUOTE] 

Oh, Even I was thinking you were talking about this thread, and that's why I never understood, why Mangala was brought in abruptly, when she had no connection whatsoever with who lights the  funeral pyre.

When the thread started, many felt sorry on Dsa's death and exit of a prominent character. Others were disappointed that Jagya didn't get the chance of lighting the fire and were mad at CVs. Suddenly out of nowhere M was brought in to justify that how Anandi is DSa's beti. 

So keeping myself limited to this discussion on this thread, I was wondering why M had to be dragged. 

If you are talking about all those endless discussions in the past, then sorry, I can't answer on behalf of those threads. Don't have a strong memory on who said what first. 

Edited by Missesha - 19 April 2016 at 9:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shadow-Faxtiny15-Swetha-

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPuja

Puja i have said pages has finished, not said about this thread only

And that does not change the fact

Fact remains same, before watching the episode peopke started bashing cvs and anandi

People started bashing CVs before watching the episode. But Anandi was not bashed. Harsh things were said about her only after people brought M or others to defend Anandi. 
I agree. 

And since this is not a real life story, but something that CVs could control,  CVs  could come up with a scene / logic / reason where J could also light the pyre. 

I have not watched today's episode. Yet to know what unfolded. 

Edited by Missesha - 19 April 2016 at 9:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Shadow-FaxSPujatiny15-Swetha-

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@esha  Some people dig in long gone past and twist it according to their own convenience  how they can use it to defend Anandi and blame Jagya then they make fun of us we are bashing their poor Anandi and Mangala is not concerned with this topic so how she got in here i dont understand 

People keep on bringing logics Anandi has earned her place in BH family but very easily forget about how much Jagya has done for this family ? In this present age when  people don't bother about their parents and grandparents i have seen that with my own eyes how children once grow up ill treat their parents . Jagya has been such a  loving son Such a blessing for singhs  Why he does not deserve credit for it?what he did not do for his family and Dadisaa that Anandi especially did ?Even if people  are dragging Gauri's phase , these people's own Anandi said to Dadisaa on her divorce day with jagya .''. Jagya loves you very much  ''Didn't she ?How can anyone raise question on Jagya's love for Dadisaa when it has been shown again and again how much he loves his Dadisaa?

and from how long he is staying with Dadisaa and serving her ?He was there with her till her last breathe 

Is it Jagya and Sugna's fault they are born in Singhs that people are making them some sort of lesser beings they are  with Dadisaa by default?

where we bashed Anandi we criticized cvs for their unfair behavior They could give everyone a share in Dadisaa's funeral Make Anandi and Ganga dress her up and let Jagya lit up her pyre or make everyone lit the pyre together Anandi Jagya Ganga Mannu Abhi Shivam Nandini together but no , they are  snatching Jagya's right to glorify Anandi and Dadisaa's relation then why we should not criticize cvs ?We are not blinded with Anandi to accept their every unfair treatment with other  characters and i have a long list of how much cvs have done unfair treatment with other characters , snatched their rights , butchered their characters to glorify Anandi and one more added in it how Jagya's right is snatched and handed over to Anandi  and we are blaming cvs for it Where did we bash Anandi Its some people in defense of Anandi started bashing Jagya 

Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 19 April 2016 at 11:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_Manahil__Hannah_Misseshamahi12saba113Shadow-Faxtiny15-Swetha-

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Anandi can perform the customs of daughter  who is objecting her on that ?Its not like only son does everything Daughters perform many customs as well Anandi can perform all the customs of beti Infact Ganga too deserves a share in that . She has done so much for Dadisaa  Ganga deserves some credit for this but what are customs of son Jagya should be performing that 
The main objection of viewers on cvs is  that Anandi has got and performed all customs of daughter but why she is taking over son's customs as well which being elder grandson are Jagya's right?

i have objection on disappearance of Bhairon , sumi , Sugna ,shyam ,varun , shagun , khajan , gehna , niranjan, Nandu , Bharavi  , amol , and even shekhars from Dadisaa's funeral but then cvs have disappeared these characters from the show never to return again ( illogical but we have no choice other than accepting ) but at least Jagya Mannu Abhi are present?why they are not given their rights? Mannu and abhi are completely disappeared God knows where and Jagya's rights are handed over to Anandi . Not acceptable 

if Anandi is Dadisaa's chidkali Jagya is her ladesar if we have seen Anandi and Dadisaa's bonding growing up stronger in all these years we have seen Jagya and Dadisaa's too . Why should Anandi and Dadisaa's bond be glorified at the cost of  Jagya and Dadisaa's bond?Giving fire to his  Dadisaa's pyre is Jagya's right and cvs if are giving Anandi that right then they are indeed giving Jagya's right to Anandi and thats not right

Edited by mahi12 - 19 April 2016 at 11:43am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nic_Manahil__Hannah_saba113Shadow-FaxMisseshaHina-BeautifulSoul_tiny15-Swetha-

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
and i dont understand on which basis some people are comparing Jagya and Anandi?
if we don't see Jagya mentioning about Sugna , Bhairon and Sumi we have also not seen them dying in terrible condition and Jagya was totally unaware of terrible condition of his parents and his sister ?We have criticized cvs enough times for illogical disappearance of sugna , shyam , Bhairon , sumi its strange at that time these very same people who are questioning us now we criticize Anandi for forgetting about Khajan and Bhago does not raise question on these people's disappearance , when we raise these people come in cvs defense mode and tell us their story has been finished they have no place in the show now LOLbut the fact is we have criticized cvs for it but why we have not criticized  Jagya simply because we have not seen his parents and his sister dying in terrible condition and he was unaware of their this condition so we can assume Jagya is being in touch of them 

we could assume same for Anandi in case of Bhago and Khajan but Anandi became subject of criticism simply because of cvs flop attempt to gain sympathy for her by killing her mother The way they showed her mother dying , made Anandi a bad daughter who never visited Bilaria in the span of 2 years therefore she was unaware of her mother's condition which was declining from the day she left from haveli shattered as per Khajan's own words , she never told her parents anything about the success in her life , therefore her mother was totally unaware of how well Anandi is doing in her life and she first came to know when Dadisaa told her who by chance got an idea to visit Bhago to make Anandi agree for remarriage . How can we praise Anandi for this ?Even if cvs wanted to kill Bhago they could have shown her death by accident no one would have questioned but dying carving for her daughter's support , carving to hear she is doing well in her life How this is acceptable ?
Same way she came to know about Khajan when someone from her village told her father is extremely sick otherwise Anandi had no clue about her father's condition 

People  even if live  in another country are aware of  whats happening in their parents lives How Anandi was unaware of all that staying so close to her parents ?People in defense of Anandi are still bashing Jagya when he was in Mumbai but even when he was in Mumbai he was very much aware of all the  details of whats happening in his family 's life and was always there for them in their difficult times They don't accept his help and , reject him but he never stopped coming to them to help them when they needed  their son but the great loving daughter  Anandi wasn't there for Bhago when she needed her There was no use to cry over her funeral later when she was never there for her mother when her mother needed her Anandi is criticized where cvs have shown her wrong and its not our fault if great original writers  of balika vadhu don't have any sense how to glorify their lead and make her appear good in viewers eyes 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nic_Manahil_mahi12saba113Hina--Swetha-

Go to top