Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Good episode Farewell to dadisa (Page 12)

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Now anandi will not enjoy luxury of bh her kids life will not be in danger anandi will not give bhashan to anyone anandi will not interference in other lives as anandi going to die this week

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmita

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPuja

I re-read this thread.
Till page 3, everyone blamed CVs for this Anandi lighting pyre of DS. First defence came on page 3 itself how and why Anandi was entitled to thisTongue. Till page 6 - when M was brought in - no one bashed AnandiSmileeven though there were around 5 posts justifying/defending Anandi. By the way I was the first one who pointed out Anandi helping Khajan during her adult phase - even then mocked by distorting what I wrote.

Oh you are reading only this thread? There are other thread also where a is getting bashed

Why would cvs be bashed when the episode has not aired even?

If people think they can bash cvs without watching the episode then what is wrong
if anyone thinks that a is entitled to that why cant it be said?

There are many instances where cvs said anandi is entitled to that.

It is about kachhe umar ke pakje rishtey , since yesterday it has started anandi glorification.

What glorification?

She has earned that place long back

Edited by hisusmita - 19 April 2016 at 8:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jaya_aparnauma

_Hannah_ Goldie
_Hannah_
_Hannah_

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
The people who are calling Jagya's relation with Dadisaa is by default and there is nothing big if he loves her and did so much for her i think same people must be saying same about their relation with their parents and grandparents  I hope these all people will handover their rights on their parents and grandparents  to some random person after all you are born in your family is  by default and all that you do for your parents and grandparents does not hold any value 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababusaba113Shadow-FaxHina-BeautifulSoul_tiny15-Swetha-

SPuja IF-Rockerz
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

Originally posted by SPuja

I re-read this thread.
Till page 3, everyone blamed CVs for this Anandi lighting pyre of DS. First defence came on page 3 itself how and why Anandi was entitled to thisTongue. Till page 6 - when M was brought in - no one bashed AnandiSmileeven though there were around 5 posts justifying/defending Anandi. By the way I was the first one who pointed out Anandi helping Khajan during her adult phase - even then mocked by distorting what I wrote.

Oh you are reading only this thread? There are other thread also where a is getting bashed

Why would cvs be bashed when the episode has not aired even?

If people think they can bash cvs without watching the episode then what is wrong
if anyone thinks that a is entitled to that why cant it be said?

There are many instances where cvs said anandi is entitled to that.

It is about kachhe umar ke pakje rishtey , since yesterday it has started anandi glorification.

What glorification?

She has earned that place long back

@bold - this is what u wrote that made me re read this thread 

"Esha, before everything else it was said the episode has not aired yet and it was not shown who wanted this . Why only A was doing that. But before it was shown pages were finished bashing A

If there are so many to bash A of course you will get few in her defense because we know A is not selfish. If she is doing that there must be some reason . But without seeing that you have said both A and N are mean and selfish"

So, obviously it was for this thread only Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15-Swetha-

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:27am | IP Logged
If any day i become so ungrateful, ditch my parents, feel ashamed of my identity, never think how they will feel, dont bother to sell the heirloom , break their dream, deny to stay with them and kick the gift which they have built for me and in that period some one else does everything for my parents , that person becomes much deserving to be called as the beti of the house than me, i would myself handover my rights to her. Because that person is no random person , that person has earned that place by her nature even if i became a changed person now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jaya_

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Puja i have said pages has finished, not said about this thread only

And that does not change the fact

Fact remains same, before watching the episode peopke started bashing cvs and anandi
SPuja IF-Rockerz
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

Puja i have said pages has finished, not said about this thread only

And that does not change the fact

Fact remains same, before watching the episode peopke started bashing cvs and anandi

People started bashing CVs before watching the episode. But Anandi was not bashed. Harsh things were said about her only after people brought M or others to defend Anandi. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina-tiny15-Swetha-

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Can't believe some people are still living in Gauri phase to demean Jagya and over glorify Anandi Sleepy
First and foremost it is very clearly shown Jagya never rejected Dadisaa or his parents He always loved them even then and was there for them in all their  tough phases It were they who disowned him because they could not accept the fact Jagya did not stick with his child marriage and they were actually waiting for the day when Jagya come back to Anandi breaking up with Gauri .They very well knew their son loves them very much that was because  Sumi accepted Gauri's challenge so confidently , Bhairon wanted to complain to Jagya when Gauri insulted him , Dadisaa was always waiting for that day when Jagya comes to Anandi breaking up Gauri ,She even tried to create differences between Jagya and Gauri when she did illness drama in BH  Anandi herself has accepted many times during that phase  Jagya loves his family very much  Jagya loves his Dadisaa very much 

and then this all was so long ago  From how many years now he is staying with family in BH ?Jagya has spend most of his life  so far serving his Dadisaa  , his parents In what way Anandi is above him ? What she has done more for Dadisaa and singhs than Jagya ? Nothing so why she deserves more right on giving fire to Dadisaa's pyre than Jagya ? 

Its amazing how for people Dadisaa is forgivable but they will misleading serial to blame Jagya and to glorify Anandi  ? Dadisaa has been so wrong to Jagya when she did his child marriage she was cruel to him during Sanchi's phase She was so blinded with Anandi she did not care for Jagya's life and happiness but Jagya forgave her  

if Anandi is true grandaughter of Dadisaa for people than why Jagya is not true grandson ?What he has not done for his Dadisaa that a true grandson does ? Its not just blood relation by default ,Jagya has proved in every sense Dadisaa is so lucky to have a grandson like him who loves her unconditionally and has served her so much 

Its shame for cvs to glorify Anandi they snatched Jagya's right from him They could have given them all a share in Dadisaa's funeral Anandi and Ganga dressed her up while Jagya would give fire to her pyre A great farewell to Dadisaa but no they had to glorify Anandi and they failed big time 

Edited by saba113 - 19 April 2016 at 2:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuJaya-V_Hannah_Shadow-Faxmahi12Hina-BeautifulSoul_tiny15-Swetha-

Go to top