Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Good episode Farewell to dadisa (Page 11)

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

Originally posted by hisusmita

For Bhairon Sumi and other's absence the characters were not criticized. CVs were criticized and understood their problems.

Jagya was not bashed for not remembering Suguna or Sumi Bhairon

Sumi Bhairon was not bashed for not attending the funeral of their Masa

Suguna was not bashed for forgetting everyone

But surprisingly Anandi was bashed for the absence of the  actors/actress
when it is no where possible that she can be like that for her parents,

have hardly seen posts,  may be if she went there how will society take the things, may be that is the reason but just plain judgement, She is mean , selfish
where it was shown that she is enjoying the luxury and telling to herself that why should I go there and live in poverty?
Those are assumptions.

The other characters were not heavily criticised, because no one actually heavily defended them for their flaws either.

For example: if someone writes "why is Bhairon missing?", everybody will agree that Bhairon missing at Basant / Dsa's funeral is an inappropriate thing. There is no need for debate or defence because everyone agrees instantly

The moment we wrote; "why CVs left  Jagya out from lighting funeral pyre, and why couldn't they show  J and A both doing Mukhagni, when Dsa loved them both equally?" what we got in response is:

- How is Anandi Dsa's beti / haveli ki beti
- How Mangala got more screen space while exposing Akheraj
- How Dsa never tried to take Bhago's place in Anandi's life,
- How Anandi is not trying to take Jagya's place, but at the same time Anandi is haveli ka beta.
- How if M can claim rights on N, then why can't A be Dsa's beti... etc etc etc...

when actually none of the above reasons answer the actual question. But people somehow have to emphasise that Anandi is whole and sole for DSa, while existence of others do not matter.  

When such kind of responses are received counter arguments are bound to happen, and this leads to the endless circle of objections and defence. 

Esha, before everything else it was said the episode has not aired yet and it was not shown who wanted this . Why only A was doing that. But before it was shown pages were finished bashing A

If there are so many to bash A of course you will get few in her defense because we know A is not selfish. If she is doing that there must be some reason . But without seeing that you have said both A and N are mean and selfish

Edited by hisusmita - 19 April 2016 at 5:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jaya_surabhi01aparnauma

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Esha, before everything else it was said the episode has not aired yet and it was not shown who wanted this . Why only A was doing that. But before it was shown pages were finished bashing A

If there are so many to bash A of course you will get few in her defense because we know A is not selfish. The way you have said both A and N are mean and selfish
I said this because one member was busy insisting, how Anandi became Dsa's beti, now that DSa saved Anandi's life like how M has saved Nandini's.
First of all that was a poor comparison, because Anandi has always been given a status of DSa' GD whether it is legitimate or not, so why again this lame insistence on Anandi being Ds ki beti. Where was that coming from?

Secondly, to further put down M, it was also said, how DSa never tried to snatch Bhago's place in A's life, like M tried to do in N's life. Once again, that was quite lame, because Mangala had nothing to do with who lights the funeral pyre and why?

(I am sure you have read all the posts).

Now when Mangala is dragged unnecessarily, obviously Anandi's behaviour towards her biogical and foster family, vs Nandini's flaws towards her foster vs bio mother are brought out, since everything is interlinked. 

Like I said, one thing leads to another. 

Why drag  M unnecessarily? What was the point, when people were just expressing the displeasure on CVs in leaving Jagya out in pyre lighting scene. And weren't you enjoying the frustration by the way? (As posted by you in one of your earlier posts)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabainakate-nicThe_Alchemist.Shadow-Faxsaba113ShinyaSPuja-Swetha-

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Arey anandi is not selfish she is maha selfish. Now after this week this maha selfish person will be no more as per spoiler this week anandi spending her last moment .with kids

_Jaya_hisusmitaaparnauma

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

If there are so many to bash A of course you will get few in her defense because we know A is not selfish. The way you have said both A and N are mean and selfish
I said this because one member was busy insisting, how Anandi became Dsa's beti, now that DSa saved Anandi's life like how M has saved Nandini's.
First of all that was a poor comparison, because Anandi has always been given a status of DSa' GD whether it is legitimate or not, so why again this lame insistence on Anandi being Ds ki beti. Where was that coming from?

Secondly, to further put down M, it was also said, how DSa never tried to snatch Bhago's place in A's life, like M tried to do in N's life. Once again, that was quite lame, because Mangala had nothing to do with who lights the funeral pyre and why?

(I am sure you have read all the posts).

Now when Mangala is dragged unnecessarily, obviously Anandi's behaviour towards her biogical and foster family, vs Nandini's flaws towards her foster vs bio mother are brought out, since everything is interlinked. 

Like I said, one thing leads to another. 

Why drag  M unnecessarily? What was the point, when people were just expressing the displeasure on CVs in leaving Jagya out in pyre lighting scene. And weren't you enjoying the frustration by the way? (As posted by you in one of your earlier posts)

Yes I have read all the posts and as you said all are interlinked.

When it was clear that episode is not aired already 7 pages ran bashing A. It came after that. M was brought because DS wanted A as her beti and may be because of that she wanted to light the pyre, everything on assumptions.

When A can be dragged everywhere why M will be spared?

So it has happened. People are not just expressing their displeasure on CVs , A was bashed without even watching the episode

Ofcourse it was frustration becoz of that this bashing of A and I am enjoying it (not meant to any of your post, infact I liked your post in the first pageLOL) as  we told 1000 times DS considers her as her beti , but she was bashed left , right , centre saying who is she and blah blah. It is a bond which grew with years . Of course past will be brought to say who is she to DS and yesterday CVs told who is she

_Jaya_surabhi01aparnauma

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Cvs give punishment to anandi by getting shot by akhira as soon as anandi will lit pyre of ds akhira will shoot anandi from far anandi will run from there in order to save kid anandi shoot at akhira but also get shoot by akhira .so cvs gave immediate punishment   to anandi by getting shot by akhira bullet as anandi did big mistake liting pyre of ds .

Edited by surabhi01 - 19 April 2016 at 6:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmita

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:26am | IP Logged
I think they wanted to show how close anandi and dadisa became and their unique relationship rather than glorification of anandi. In this they went a little overboard as they have no time. 
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Poor kids they are going to c two death justafter another poor kid has not recover from shock seeing ds death both have to face immediateanother shock by seeing her mother dying

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

SPuja IF-Rockerz
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I re-read this thread. 
Till page 3, everyone blamed CVs for this Anandi lighting pyre of DS. First defence came on page 3 itself how and why Anandi was entitled to this Tongue. Till page 6 - when M was brought in - no one bashed Anandi Smile even though there were around 5 posts justifying/defending Anandi.  By the way I was the first one who pointed out Anandi helping Khajan during her adult phase - even then mocked by  distorting what I wrote. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Alchemist.MisseshaShadow-Fax-Swetha-

Go to top