Good episode Farewell to dadisa - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
if it is all about Anandi and her becoming havelis granddaughter in true sense then why cvs showed Jagya in haveli? Should have made him live somewhere else and make Dadisaa do Anandi jaap only after all only Anandi  is havelis granddaughter Dadisaa's laadli Jagya means nothing to her. What he has done ? Wasted so much time of his life serving Dadisaa Neither Jagya means anything to her nor Sugna nor Nandu nor  Bharavi Only Anandi is granddaughter  of  Dadisaa and what she has done special for Dadisaa which Dadisaa Jagya did not do? Don't know No need to do anything ,  even if she does nothing she is Anandi the great Above everyone ๐Ÿคข
Originally posted by mahi12

i feel sorry for Jagya This is not fair Anandi's owns are her owns She lits up their pyres that is of Bhago and must have done same for Khajan too but she has taken up Jagya's family too she is liting up Dadisaa's pyre too How unfair is that ?
Anandi gets whats hers but she is forced into what is Jagya's too Cvs insecurity Jagya may not outshine her but still they fail Jagya still outshines her Anandi has become zero in front of him Total zero Edited by Hina- - 8 years ago
Dadisa told something in anandi's ears before dying. So, I am assuming it was dadisa's wish that anandi light the pyre.

If she indeed told that, than I must say she was cunning till the end. She was not changed at all.
She told in her ears because she did not want to tell in front of jagya... she did not want him to hear it.

Here people are debating on who changed dadisa, whether anandi or circumstances?... According to me, she wasn't changed at all. she was a cunning and selfish till the end.
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

CVs made many characters irrelevant. They killed off Shiv, they sent Shiv's parents to Singapore forever, they sent Bhairon Sumitra to US never to return, they gave an untimely death to Basant. They forgot about the existence of Sugna and her family. Everything was done to bring dadisa and anandi together. And for the last two days, they made even Jagya irrelevant who actively helped them whenever the need arose.
The thing is anandi and dadisa's realationship is shown until their death. Anandi following dadisa.
Mangala who was part of Nandini's life became irrelevant and disposable. Now anandi herself became irrelevant and disposable to favour a leap.
No winners in this whole drama.

All this leaves a bad taste in mouth. 
An epic saga is cruelly destroyed, with every positive character either coming to an end or becoming irrelevant. 

Why does it hurt makers, to give a reasonable happy ending to the show's most loved characters? And why so much of violence in every episode? 

I hated and disliked this entire idea of Akhiraj's comeback post his desert drama death. The amount of violence, and his never ending need for revenge was intolerable. 

I watched yesterday's episode and not saturday's (the one hour one). Now I just read the spoilers somewhere and Anandi will die on Thursday. Will skip couple of episodes, and watch her death episode straight. I can't tolerate the levels of violence, and Akhi's wicked smiles anymore. 

-----

Makers took away the sheen of some of the most beautifully carved characters. Except for Shiv - whose heroic entry / exit, plus a stable journey as Anandi's husband / son / collector, was rather relate-able and undistorted. But for most of the other prominent characters, their journey's were distorted. 
-----

There are few things that CVs have failed to justify in the show, which I am not willing to overlook as a viewer. Primarily, because these are the very things that formed the basis of the show and ultimately it lost value: Cvs can never justify the following:

- Bhairon's absence in Basant and Maasa's funeral. He was meant to be the most composed / loving brother and son. What can justify his absence?

- Anandi's never ending stay with her ex-husband. How can a woman financially so empowered, and whose primary mission is to eradicate bal-vivah, stay with her Exes?

- Nimboli's hatred for Mangala. Anger and hatred are not the same

- Jagya not getting the opportunity to light the pyre at Dsa's funeral when he was the most loved grandson of DSa

- The non-explainable exit of Shyam, Sugna, Bhairon, Sumitra and Gehna with kids. Did all these people, who once gave their blood and sweat for their family / BH, end up losing all ties as if they were never once connected?

- Anandi and Shekhars completely forgetting about each other?

There are many other things whose logics can be questioned, but I am happy to overlook those either as part of creative liberty or as fillers. But the above formed the basis and core of the show. How can makers undo their own creation? 

Edited by Missesha - 8 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by libsrocks

No one blames a certain character. It was all writers' fault! No matter how Anandi is made to light the pyre, in the end the writers took away Jagya's right to glorify Anandi

Talking about rights, I have a long list of Anandi's rights which were snatched away from her for whatever reasons (by writers only)... And I am happy that atleast they didn't ignore her towards the end of her journey. Also I don't think its a very big insult to Jagya if he didn't lit Dadisa's pyre. There are many other customs to be performed which obviously he will be doing. So its a fair deal if he or Daddisa felt that Anandi should lit the pyre and Jagya should perform the other customs.
Originally posted by russhmeSS

Talking about rights, I have a long list of Anandi's rights which were snatched away from her for whatever reasons (by writers only)... And I am happy that atleast they didn't ignore her towards the end of her journey. Also I don't think its a very big insult to Jagya if he didn't lit Dadisa's pyre. There are many other customs to be performed which obviously he will be doing. So its a fair deal if he or Daddisa felt that Anandi should lit the pyre and Jagya should perform the other customs.

It is either athi vrishti or anavrishti. Creatives ignored anandi for such a long time and whenever they gave her screen presence, they made her look like a fool most of the time. They cluttered with useless episodes instead of giving anandi a better makeover not in terms of looks but in terms of attitude and actions.The evil forces made merry all the while until the last. Akheraj saga has become too much.

As for lighting the pyre, it is not about rights but he is dadisa's grandson and he also loved her immeasurably. Why to ignore him? Who cares for other rites which wont be shown? Let anandi perform other rites too. Those who give agni should perform other rites too. There cannot be division. I will do this, you do that.

And anandi alone did all the shringar to dadisa and Ganga was not seen anywhere near.

Jagya and Ganga have only dadisa as their relative and they deserved to play their part while Anandi could have looked on reminiscing good old days. Thus they could have given justice to all.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 7 years ago
Originally posted by russhmeSS

There were many tracks post leap specially connected to Anandi and her daughter which were taken away from Anandi to glorify assorted  side characters which they introduced post leap.
While Jagya's involvement in Akheraj track was justified story wise they created so many scenes to show hit and miss between Anandi and Akheraj just to make side character like Mangala get her two minutes of glory.The woman who watched night after night the DIL getting assaulted closed her ears to that screams of pain suddenly thought she should expose Akheraj for the good of villagers ๐Ÿ˜› .A woman who refused to do what she can for a child bride because that rescue act involved the posdibilty of being seperated her from her favourite toy. This was easily bought by some discerning viewers๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Ultimately it boils down to what viewers want to make of what was shown in the episodes. 

What has Mangala's late realisation on taking action against Akhiraj got to do with Anandi lighting a pyre, and Jagya being left out?

Ofcourse, if Mangala got her screen space, it is because she was roped in to play that character. 
Similarly, as per the story, Jagya loved his DSa equally. Why couldn't they show Anandi and Jagya both lighting the pyre? 

Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago
And dadisa who is perceived to be interfering in anandi's life. And why anandi interfered so much that she forgot Jagya and Ganga who are the legitimate and deserving ones.

I always rooted that Nandini should be with anandi once the truth was out. I always wanted Khajan to play a role in anandi's life instead of dadisa.

Mangala, dadisa, anandi are all snatchers. They snatch the legitimate ones'  rights citing so many reasons.
Till now I have not said anything about Anandi lighting the pyre. Does she have the right to light the pyre?The answer is yes. Why she is lighting the pyre instead of J?I don'tknow.
Till the episode is aired and why they decided Anandi should light the pyre I am not going to say anything. 

What struck me most was what Dsa was telling the kids,Ganga and Anandi. 
She was telling G  to take care of the kid who still resides inside J asked the kids to remember their great grandmother while she told Anandi that she wished that Anandi would be born as her daughter in the next life. Don't know if Dsa had this premonition that Anandi will follow her soon or what. Why she was talking about next life to Anandi while she was telling the rest what she wanted them to do in this life?