Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SPuja

Why was DS dressed up as a suhagan? Never heard that widows can be dress up  as suhagan during last rites - at least not in north India where the serial is based. 

@bold - so the initial article that Nandini will fall in love with K might be true😛 .

a bold: That was Dsa's last wish. She told Anandi, that she is going to unite with her husband, so she wants a "proper" farewell. Which indirectly meant, "dress me up well" 
About Nandini - Kundan - no comments. 
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missesha

Why was DS dressed up as a suhagan? Never heard that widows can be dress up  as suhagan during last rites - at least not in north India where the serial is based. 

@bold - so the initial article that Nandini will fall in love with K might be true😛 .

a bold: That was Dsa's last wish. She told Anandi, that she is going to unite with her husband, so she wants a "proper" farewell. Which indirectly meant, "dress me up well" 
[/QUOTE]
Don't know why writers did this😕 - proper farewell is not same as dressed as suhagan. Somehow serials take too much liberty with the rituals - they are too much in dressing up the women characters to the point of looking fake. 
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SPuja

Don't know why writers did this😕 - proper farewell is not same as dressed as suhagan. Somehow serials take too much liberty with the rituals - they are too much in dressing up the women characters to the point of looking fake. 
 I don't remember the exact words now - but actually if you listen to the actual dialogue, you will instantly think that Dsa asked to be dressed up well. 

Edited by Missesha - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BeatifulSoul_

its not about fan groups but its the matter of fair treatment with characters Who said not to give Anandi a share in litting up the pyre but they could have a scene where Anandi Jagya Mannu Abhi , shivam , Nandini all together lit up the pyre but this is not right only Anandi does that 

agree wid u sidra.
i really felt 4 jagya.that was unfair 2 that ckt esply wen he was deserving.

but wat can u expect from such CVS who r clearly obsessed wid anandi& can't write tracks 4 anyoder ckt oder than their fav A.i'dn't seen such things even in those  saas bahu drama shows or so cliche shows where  lead is shown only mahaan not like A who never accepts her mistakes. they atleast shown genuinely accept mistake unlike BV's lead.🤢🤢
btw i m happy these same CVs hav 2 end their so-called iconic ckt like this that no1 is  either going 2  sympathize wid her nor any1 will rembr her like sum heroic ckt atleast by real viewers.
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missesha

I don't remember the exact words now - but actually if you listen to the actual dialogue, you will instantly think that Dsa asked to be dressed up well. 

Read written update on another site - Anandi recalls DS's last wish to celebrate her union with her husband and to give her a good farewell 😆. Anyways - the chapter is now closed.
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i really liked JaGan scene 
Jagya and Ganga will pass through every tough test of time together  Love their relationship 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A person will always be suhagan once she is married even if that person dies. Unless she removes him from her heart. Why one should carry widowhood even during the last departure? Men and women should be treated alike and why only women are expected to carry widowhood?
Dadisa advocated wearing colored sarees for Gehna and she fought with the villagers. The same dadisa who was so heartlessly strict with Sugna during her widowhood.
If they showed Bhairon and Sumitra for this last farewell, it would have brought back old memories.

I feel Jagya deserved to lit the funeral pyre and it would not have lessened anandi's  attachment for her dadisa.
CosmoCoCo thumbnail

I felt so sorry for Jagya  in the episode Cvs were so blinded with Anandi They forgot about Jagya Left nothing for him ?What they gave to him ?Dadisaa died in Anandi's lap  , Dadisaa said all her wishes to Anandi , Dadisaa said Anandi should be born to her as her beti in next birth , Anandi is alone liting up Dadisaa's pyre while Jagya deserved this honor morally , ethically , religiously in every context  but he is simply looking on while Anandi alone is giving fire  to the pyre as if Jagya was nothing to Dadisaa Only Anandi was everything 

Such biasim👎🏼Cvs forgot about Abhi and Mannu? Isn't Abhi the same great grandson who was always Dadisaa 's wish and she was so desperate to have him ? Ganga took risk on her life to give her that great grandson but today Dadisaa died and cvs forgot to show Abhi anywhere ?

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Hannah_

I felt so sorry for Jagya  in the episode Cvs were so blinded with Anandi They forgot about Jagya Left nothing for him ?What they gave to him ?Dadisaa died in Anandi's lap  , Dadisaa said all her wishes to Anandi , Dadisaa said Anandi should be born to her as her beti in next birth , Anandi is alone liting up Dadisaa's pyre while Jagya deserved this honor morally , ethically , religiously in every context  but he is simply looking on while Anandi alone is giving fire  to the pyre as if Jagya was nothing to Dadisaa Only Anandi was everything 

Such biasim👎🏼Cvs forgot about Abhi and Mannu? Isn't Abhi the same great grandson who was always Dadisaa 's wish and she was so desperate to have him ? Ganga took risk on her life to give her that great grandson but today Dadisaa died and cvs forgot to show Abhi anywhere ?

I agree that CVs have forgotten to give their due to Jagya and his kids and it left somewhat a bitter taste.

Dadisa's love for Jagya. It became a mature love from blind love. She was always there for him and he was always there for her.

And dadisa had a special attachment for mannu.

Let us hold grouse against CVs than against dadisa.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved JaGan scene today but was very disappointed to see how unfairly cvs treated Jagya and his kids in rest of the episode Dadisaa was doing Anandi Anandi Anandi only and Anandi is also alone liting up Dadisaa's pyre ?Jagya deserved to lit up Dadisaa's pyre and if cvs were so much dying to make Anandi lit up the pyre They could make Jagya Ganga Anandi along with their kids together lit up the pyre but it would be much better if they would make Jagya do that They already gave Anandi most from the last moment of Dadisaa at least let Jagya lit up her pyre  It was his right but cvs snatched that from him too and where were abhi and Mannu?
Very sad  Today when my mom saw Anandi litting up the pyre the first question she raised Why Anandi is doing that? Jagya should be doing it and honestly i was expecting Jagya will do that but was shocked Really shocked to see Anandi is doing that How much more cvs can be unfair with Jagya ?👎🏼