Good episode Farewell to dadisa

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Fantastic episode with some glitches.

I wish Jagya gave agni. Afterall dadisa's love for her ladesar is phenomenal.

Wish Mannu and Abhi were there during those last moments.

It was good to see choti anandi and her foe turned friend dadisa and their moments. Anandi's acting was good. She could not speak much and her eyes told her grief and disbelief.

Loved how Jagya consoled Ganga. Now he is almost orphaned.

Harki and Kundan's change looked credible. Harki got wise  and was it too late?

Akheraj cared for his own revenge above even Kundan.

Kundan was torn between his mother and father. Kundan is realising how evil his father has become. He did not spare his wife and would not have spared his son too.

Seems Akheraj killed Anandi and Anandi killed Akheraj.

Today I felt for dadisa.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dadisa loooked beautiful with red bindi.

Akheraj was happy that he got anandi atlast.
Today I also felt for Dadisa.
Never used to like her, but still she stole my heart.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes today's was a beautiful episode. Very touching. 

Both Dsa's ladesar and chidakli became orphans today in true sense today. Dsa was Anandi's nurturing mother. The one who stood by her all her life. I may have always objected Jagya and Anandi's stay in one roof, but one can never question the bonding Anandi -Dsa shared. It was one unique and beautiful relationship. Maybe that is why after Dsa's death, Anandi's soul couldn't stay on earth for long. Right after completing Dsa's death wishes, Anandi will follow her DSa to heavens. 

Anandi lit Bhago's pyre and now Dsa's. 

-----
What a cruel ending to an epic story?
-----

Liked to see Dsa dressed up as a suhagaan. She looked so pretty.  Ironically, this may be the first time in the show where the actress / character wore a different set of jewellery apart from kada style neck piece. 

Harki's change of heart was believable. Maybe she will raise Kundan into a noble soul. 

Edited by Missesha - 8 years ago
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What an episode

Loved it thoroughly and feeling the emptiness that ds wont be there

Dadisas dying wish, she wants anandi as her daughter in her next birth

The bond which dadisa shared with anandi is so unique and in true sense kachhe umar ke pakke rishtey

Both jagya and anandi lost the guiding star in their life, they became orphan today

Anandi lit the pyre, havelis beti in every sense

Loved dadisa today , she looked so pretty

Toral was so good today

Loved the scene when ds was telling about her last wish to her chidakali
Hope some fan groups will not start bashing - why anandi litting the pyre.
Anandi lost her entire support system - Maa, Shiv and Dadisa.
It is difficult for her to live - but feeling bad for her kids - they do not have any of their parents.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have this  question why only Anandi alone  lit  up the pyre ? Was she the only one related to Dadisaa and only sagi of Dadisaa ?  Won't it be nice they all lit the pyre I mean they could  have jointly lit up the pyre  Jagya Ganga Anandi Mannu Abhi Shivam Nandini but cvs attempt to over glorify Anandi and Dadisaa bond have left a bad taste in my mouth Dadisaa was not only Anandi's Dadisaa  Shame on cvs for being so blinded with Anandi they deprived viewers from a good farewell scene of Dadisaa . Why this huge favor they made Jagya even lift up Dadisaa's funeral Anandi the only beti of Dadisaa could that alone too after all only she is special to Dadisaa ðŸ¤¢ Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 8 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nandini30

Hope some fan groups will not start bashing - why anandi litting the pyre.

Anandi lost her entire support system - Maa, Shiv and Dadisa.
It is difficult for her to live - but feeling bad for her kids - they do not have any of their parents.

its not about fan groups but its the matter of fair treatment with characters Who said not to give Anandi a share in litting up the pyre but they could have a scene where Anandi Jagya  Ganga Mannu Abhi , shivam , Nandini all together lit up the pyre but this is not right only Anandi does that  Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 8 years ago
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missesha

Yes today's was a beautiful episode. Very touching. 

Both Dsa's ladesar and chidakli became orphans today in true sense today. Dsa was Anandi's nurturing mother. The one who stood by her all her life. I may have always objected Jagya and Anandi's stay in one roof, but one can never question the bonding Anandi -Dsa shared. It was one unique and beautiful relationship. Maybe that is why after Dsa's death, Anandi's soul couldn't stay on earth for long. Right after completing Dsa's death wishes, Anandi will follow her DSa to heavens. 

Anandi lit Bhago's pyre and now Dsa's. 

-----
What a cruel ending to an epic story?
-----

Liked to see Dsa dressed up as a suhagaan. She looked so pretty.  Ironically, this may be the first time in the show where the actress / character wore a different set of jewellery apart from kada style neck piece. 

Harki's change of heart was believable. Maybe she will raise Kundan into a noble soul. 

Why was DS dressed up as a suhagan? Never heard that widows can be dress up  as suhagan during last rites - at least not in north India where the serial is based. 

@bold - so the initial article that Nandini will fall in love with K might be true😛 .
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fan groups are not as blind as cvs are . if someone here expects us to become blind like cvs then sorry we cannot  Cvs in their blind obsession for Anandi always ruin up things which they can show much better way 
i agree with Sidra 
Dadisaa's pyre lit up Jagya Ganga Anandi Shivam Nandini Mannu Abhi together would be wonderful scene and great farewell to Dadisaa All these were very dear to Dadisaa and she loved them very much  but they completely forgot about Mannu and Abhi and Anandi alone is liting up the pyre and Jagya Ganga looking on I am disappointed with this set up This is not fair 

I am not Hindu but what i have seen in films in religious context  i think it is Jagya's right but they could show  Jagya Anandi Ganga and along with Dadisaa's great grandchildren litting up the pyre That would be much better but cvs sigh  too obsessed with Anandi

Edited by maria13 - 8 years ago