Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

18.4.2016 ep (Page 2)

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi838

a good epi as it had ishraru and pihu only Smilemostly and no irritating people..read-shagunDead
so ruhi gets attack again on seeing ishita wid maniOuch and no one is able to control her. she is possesive of her ishimaa for sureOuchCry and nidhi is complete bitc**Angry...she just left ruhi like dat ...pihu sees ruhan and thats how raman ends up helping his ruhi.Smile..loved how worried he got and how he took her in his arms..lovely scene.EmbarrassedClap

ishita is angry as the owner does nt turn up and using her business mind doubles the pricesShocked..LOL LOLshe proved it ki woh RKB ki biwi hai..businessman RKB kiWinkWink. mani ...ummhe can go to hell i dnt give a damn.Dead

ishita hears raman's voice and goes 2 help ruhanSmile...they almost meet in corridor but stupid cvs ki stupid creativity cmes in between Angryand there goes the power in a 7 star hotel in australia..like really KUCH BHI  in ishita's languageLOL

sharvu -alia ka connection begins wid alia deciding to give hawa to cute shravuWink and soon i believe aadi will see alia ka profile and his ishimaa's pics??Confused then off to australia wid apshagun...maybe?? loved adi- alia and sharvu scenes..waiting 2 c their bonding ..hoping not a love story between adi-alia as if now plzzzLOL

raman and ishita both affected by ruhan's mole immediately remembering their RU.CryEmbarrassed..both feel a connection 2 ruhi coz dumbos its ur own ru..Ouch.just take her away from nidhi's clutches and fly off somewhere 3 of u plzzzCry. i teared up watching ishru scene and raru bit too...touched me for sure.Clap

pihu hugged her maa in darkness Big smileand ishita again felt something by hearing pihu's voice and her hug...but pihu ran away before she cud see her.Confused

raman gets angry on hearing abt prices being doubledLOL ..paagalon ki kami nahi hai..i knw aakhir its ur PAAGAL MADRASAN Winknaa ravan kumar..wait  till u cme face to face wid her..tab bolti band hogi..dono ki.LOLLOL

ishru scene was good and ruhi's pain is becoming unbearable day by day..its heartbreaking 2 see her condition...CryBroken Heart

precap - ishita and her beti pihu both have same ideaWink..to rope in ruhan for their brand...hmm so ISHRA are gonna fight again now over this company and ruhanLOL  ..waiting 2 c their fight though indirectly as they wud nt cme face 2 face very soon. RKB vs JKR is always fun.EmbarrassedWink

ps- new spoilers abt hijack seems ok to me but before that i want ishra face off to happen..then it wud make sense.Confused

pps- they have so many face offs pending-
 ishu- pihu = shock for ishuShocked
pihu-ruhan= shock of life for ruhanShockedCry
ishu- shagun= dnt knw what next..ishgun hug or shagun back to her vamp modeDead
ruhan-raman= shock 4 ruhi and lets c if she mus her daddy tooConfused
nidhi's face off wid ishu and raman...dnt knw when its gonna happenOuch

and finally the much awaited face off ISHRA whats gonna happen?Embarrassed anger, pain , emotions, guilt, mu, love , passion and breakdown..all expected.WinkCryHeart

cvs plz  hurry up a little and start doing atleast some of these face offs 4 god's sake.Ouch

ppps- i am happy as it was a shagun free epiLOL...as i knw most probably 2moro or day after shagun's gonna land straight in aussie as care taker of pihu and haddi 4 ishra.Censored

Nice review 
@ bold I want the same thing..Ishra face off before the hijack...I think we might see it...lets c, what cvs give us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayhm0001ishra_bestluvmaduragymhasiumshivangi838

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

a good epi as it had ishraru and pihu only Smilemostly and no irritating people..read-shagunDead
so ruhi gets attack again on seeing ishita wid maniOuch and no one is able to control her. she is possesive of her ishimaa for sureOuchCry and nidhi is complete bitc**Angry...she just left ruhi like dat ...pihu sees ruhan and thats how raman ends up helping his ruhi.Smile..loved how worried he got and how he took her in his arms..lovely scene.EmbarrassedClap

ishita is angry as the owner does nt turn up and using her business mind doubles the pricesShocked..LOL LOLshe proved it ki woh RKB ki biwi hai..businessman RKB kiWinkWink. mani ...ummhe can go to hell i dnt give a damn.Dead

ishita hears raman's voice and goes 2 help ruhanSmile...they almost meet in corridor but stupid cvs ki stupid creativity cmes in between Angryand there goes the power in a 7 star hotel in australia..like really KUCH BHI  in ishita's languageLOL

sharvu -alia ka connection begins wid alia deciding to give hawa to cute shravuWink and soon i believe aadi will see alia ka profile and his ishimaa's pics??Confused then off to australia wid apshagun...maybe?? loved adi- alia and sharvu scenes..waiting 2 c their bonding ..hoping not a love story between adi-alia as if now plzzzLOL

raman and ishita both affected by ruhan's mole immediately remembering their RU.CryEmbarrassed..both feel a connection 2 ruhi coz dumbos its ur own ru..Ouch.just take her away from nidhi's clutches and fly off somewhere 3 of u plzzzCry. i teared up watching ishru scene and raru bit too...touched me for sure.Clap

pihu hugged her maa in darkness Big smileand ishita again felt something by hearing pihu's voice and her hug...but pihu ran away before she cud see her.Confused

raman gets angry on hearing abt prices being doubledLOL ..paagalon ki kami nahi hai..i knw aakhir its ur PAAGAL MADRASAN Winknaa ravan kumar..wait  till u cme face to face wid her..tab bolti band hogi..dono ki.LOLLOL

ishru scene was good and ruhi's pain is becoming unbearable day by day..its heartbreaking 2 see her condition...CryBroken Heart

precap - ishita and her beti pihu both have same ideaWink..to rope in ruhan for their brand...hmm so ISHRA are gonna fight again now over this company and ruhanLOL  ..waiting 2 c their fight though indirectly as they wud nt cme face 2 face very soon. RKB vs JKR is always fun.EmbarrassedWink

ps- new spoilers abt hijack seems ok to me but before that i want ishra face off to happen..then it wud make sense.Confused

and finally the much awaited face off ISHRA whats gonna happen?Embarrassed anger, pain , emotions, guilt, mu, love , passion and breakdown..all expected.WinkCryHeart

cvs plz  hurry up a little and start doing atleast some of these face offs 4 god's sake.Ouch

ppps- i am happy as it was a shagun free epiLOL...as i knw most probably 2moro or day after shagun's gonna land straight in aussie as care taker of pihu and haddi 4 ishra.Censored

Nice review 
@ bold I want the same thing..Ishra face off before the hijack...I think we might see it...lets c, what cvs give us.

thanks yaar and hopefully ishra face off first and den hijack wala track ...btw u used d right word 4 today's epi -STRANGE...LOL

i soo badly ant cliche stuff on ishra like feeling each other around and all but cvs are such A** they never give it DeadAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasiumMdwst

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
nice review dear 
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged

superb review dear

always positive

love it dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

curepipe

maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Ruhi is furious on seeing Ishu and Nancy tries to calm her down 
Nidhi witnesses  this and  sees that Ruhaan is stressed 
Pihu  wants to click a pic with Ruhaan 
Ishu is not too happy waiting for Raman and she doubles the selling price  and so they leave ...mani stays quiet ...Ishu goes on and on blah blah business talk.D'oh
In all this pihu asks Raman to take Ruhaan to their room and Raman requests medical help..ishu hears ramans voice and is confused as to how come Raman is here and anyway decides  to help 
And the confusion over friend request starts? How come Aalia didn't have a light bulb moment here?! Ruhaan sent friend request to shravu in her presence of aaliya right?!Shocked Anyways that scene was light hearted...
Raman notices the mole ..and reminisces Ruhi ...again hit and miss of Ishra..Raman leaves to call the doc..Ishu enters.
Pihu hugs Ishu thinking its Raman bad Ishu nays that she's a doctor
 Power outage ..in Australia?!Wacko
So by the time Raman and pihu return to,their room..Ishu and Ruhaan had already left 
Ishu sees the mole too and is reminded of Ruhi 
Raman is feeling a connection with Ruhaan  and he comes to know that the selling price is doubled and he decides to talk directly.
Ishu is attending to Ruhaan and gets emotional when Ruhaan mumbles not to leave  her...she remembers Ruhi and leaves with a heavy heart .

Precap Ishu, Mani , aaliya discuss about Ruhaan making the brand ambassador ideas..pihu comes up with the same thoughts too?!...ok then Shocked

So Ishra face off at the business meeting...base is laid 

So Ruhi did not see mani, Raman and pihu...and jumped to the gun.
This hit and miss is getting on my nerves.Angry
Ishu did not recognize pihu's voice?!Shocked
Another scene the power outage scene 
Both  cross paths..Ishu will say something..and Raman didn't recognize her voice?!Ermm
They bumped into each other in yesterday's epi and didn't feel the familiarity?D'ohSilly
If there's nothing between them ...then why think about the other?
It's a web now...the essence is lost by showing too many twists, the plot is lost here and I'm fed up 

A boring and a strange episode 

loved your review dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

curepipe

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index