B 4 Boring episode without B 4 Bihaan...:(

Posted: 8 years ago
What is this yaar?No Thahaan scenes and if they show also hand touching,shoulder touching and maximum 2 or 3 minutes for Thahaan and remaining crap.😆😆😆..After seeing spoilers I will not see this serial for another 6 days.I will only see written updates..🤢🤢..Coming to Dhruv ,O my god he is smiling today as well.Though his wife is devil,she loves him..Infront of her she is thinking of thapki and smiling that thapki has not moved on with Bihaan..This pregnancy will not last for 2 weeks(which is 2 months for cv's😆😆).Then love triangle dhruv,thapki and Bihaan..I really want to see who will thapki choose..I want Bihaan to gift thapki to dhruv out of his guilt😆😆..Dhruv as usual,will show special care to thapki .But thapki still thinks of Bihaan.Bihaan should say thapki to be happy with dhruv and then thapki should realize that she loves Bihaan..I dont want any jealousy tracks and Bihaan heart break again and again..Have CV's lost their mind no thahaan scenes means no trp and no one will see this serial.😆😆.Missing Manish Goplani  badly.😳😳😛
cvs gone mad... useless episode... they exposed shrdhha in a wink of an eye...
yeh cvs ki toh aisi ki taisi.. mn kring enka murder krdun... bilcul b dimaag nhi hai ink paas... agar thahaan love track denge pta kitni jaada trp mil skti hai.. par chod yeh toh thahre befkoof... n haan ds ki toh baat mat kr... ek no. ka beshram banda hai yrr yeh... n thapki always doing houae work... maa ki ppoja... maa ko bchaana... ese koi btao k bihaan eska pati hai.. bhul chuki hai yeh... bihaan k taraf b thora dyan de le... dusro ki lyf mai taangg adai firti hai... pagal ladki 🤢 😡 😡
I have already ranted sooo much on another post...ab wo sab yaha repeat krne ki himmat ni h...😆😆
But Bihaan bina episodes are like "Cheeni Kum" chaai...😆😆

I hate Thapki...I JUST HATE THAPKI...😡🤢
Boring boring.fed up with the show.still hovering around for Manish goplani only.
Today so borning episode without bihaan 
CVS ko pta nhi kya ho gya h pura show khrab kr diya h show m ab is ka to chlna hi mushkil lag rha h trp to dur ki baat h pta nhi ab is how ka kya hoga
Thahaan track trp dilwale skti h pr no thahaan scene no bihaan scene next 6 days to m bhi y show nhi dekhne wali hu 
Agr koi cvs ko mail likh skti h to plzzz likho y show m bus shradaha vasu aur thapki k scene h 
Sach me yaar...we need to make sure CVs know ki show Bihaan k wajah se chalta h...Bihaan k scenes are always good...Be it Thahaan, or Shrahaan...
How do we get the message across to them that they should show more Bihaan, Thahaan rather than Shravapki...🤢😡
Shradaha aur bihaan k scene bhi ache lagta the pr ab wo bhi nhi dikhate 
They are not giving screenspace for other characters as well. Why can't they understand viewers getting bored seeing same faces throughout whole 30 min.😕
Bihaan is the reason i watch tpk LOL ðŸ¥± and thahaan too if they dont show both of them then at least they should show good sbs but as usual they are really stupid with their script and not using the actor's abilities properly!